over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1st shot hgh

terps71

Registered
only starting with 2 iu's because not sure what to expect just yet if anything...

kigtropin from china not a sponcer here

Attachments

• 12072011 119.jpg
    12072011 119.jpg
    287.2 KB · Views: 856
Hi Terps, I'm interested in where you got it, cost, and what your goals with it are. Do you mind telling me how you calculate the amount to take daily? My goal is anti-aging, skin elasticity.

I made an appt with a doctor who rx's HGH but super expensive, I want to cancel and do it myself. I've done HCG but nothing else, and can't find the amount of info on HGH for anti-aging as I can find for HCG. This forum is so busy and my searches for HGH have not been successful. I'm new, as you can tell by #posts, LOL, so likely just stoopid and can't find it.

Sooo, don't mean to hijack just to let you know I'm watching this thread for the more experienced peoples' responses and your own progress will be interesting too if you post it. I want to order HGH on my own but am nervous about it being "real" or not (seems sponsers here are considered verified tho) and how to take it without getting into trouble.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Last edited:
well for males it seems 2-4 iu's is a good dose for the effects and easy on the wallet, females much less i read

price varys but affordable compared to parma grade

several sponcers here that have good reps but i found my own (my kigs are the identical as theres buy the pics) but they all come from china

Thanks Terps, I was reading another HGH thread just now on page 1 of this newbies forum and PeteK referenced that the Chinese stuff is 2% HGH compared to better grades Genotropin, Omnitrope, or Saizen. I wonder where you get that stuff. I guess there's alot of work to be done/researched here for each newbie to figure it out.

Last edited:
From what I've read, Kigs and Thanks are about as good as you're gonna get w/o a script. But then, this is all bro'pinion. You could always spring for a kit or 2 and make your own judgments.

Bionic, have you used HGH? I was reading about the side effects and it seems Rig has alot for some people.

For anti-aging and females, 1-2iu ED is good. This is been recommended by WAAAM. If you have the financial, go for Pharma grade like Genotropin, NordiTropin etc.

Terps, are getting your Kig off a website?

Terps, are getting your Kig off a website?

no i found me a chinaman on the internet back in october ....we went back and forth in email hes speaks great english...order a small order and went smooth...so far so good his kigtropins look like the other pictures posted in other threads on here

Cool. You got PM bro.

females tend to use between 1-1.5 ius starting. Many females dont like the intial water weight gain so have that in mind you will prolly gain a few lbs when starting the water tend to go away a month or 2 in. A male in his youth produces around 1-1.5 ius so to restore youthful levels a male needs 2ius and that would be slow results so 3-4 is a good place for a male trying to use it for anti aging. All this is assuming you have quality gh. If you have a1 quality gh 4ius should melt the fat away pretty quick. And the 1.5 ius should for a woman also. I would suggest the 3 ghs metioned as being the best of the best the kigs are cheapest and supposed to be good cant wait tell I have tell I have the money to get 500ius lol

Last edited:
Thanks Terps, I was reading another HGH thread just now on page 1 of this newbies forum and PeteK referenced that the Chinese stuff is 2% HGH compared to better grades Genotropin, Omnitrope, or Saizen. I wonder where you get that stuff. I guess there's alot of work to be done/researched here for each newbie to figure it out.

2%???? You mean a 10iu vial actually contains .2% Gh? This can't be true.

Thanks Paloboi and Fire,

You guys are great, what a fabulous website. I have a few questions and some background on my quest...

First, I'm 49 and used to weight train with my bbuilder BF. I tend to have big muscles for a chick due to high testosterone. Anyways, I'm trying to lose some LBs and want my skin to be more elastic when I do that. Will this amount of HGH give me that skin, so I don't need a friggin' facelift after losing 35lbs? That's one of my major motivations, plus get my body back into amazing muscly shape.

I'm not sure how to order HGH myself, I want to order one of the good types like Stevens or Kigs (I read Osiris' HGH test thread) but clicking on the sponsors gives me either an email address or a website that has techical names for stuff and I don't see HGH on there.

Also, what kind of blood test do I do to make sure I'm doing the right amount, and can I do it at home or need the labs?

I was going to go to a doctor and see what tests she did and dosing, but she wants like $550/first appt, then $350 to "enroll" in the HGH program, and $900 every six months plus $250/rx/mo plus more fees. I want to get a sense of what would longer term cost $2400/six months plus labs and plus enrollment = is that cheaper than buying online without RX for my rat Peggy Sue?

Sounds like the doctor would be cheaper.

Thanks in advance and also thanks again for your previous posts, guys, really do appreciate it.

Thanks Terps, guess I missed that in all those posts. I'm not very observant. :eek:

i wouldnt order stevens hgh it was proved to be bunk(fake) you will pay much less through a sponcer here......take in consideration that pharma grade is more potent than the chinese brands

im not sure but maybe you can say 5 iu chinese = 2 iu pharma? you will still get the benefits of the hgh

this first week i did 2,2,3,3 so far but i think next week ill do 5,5,5,5,5,off,off

Email kamikaze, Batgirl. Go for the Kigtropin. Run 2iu Ed as long as you can afford it. My friend's wife is running it for 3 months and she had a good, elastic and glowing skin. Well i should say, she looks minus 10 years off her age. ;)

Email kamikaze, Batgirl. Go for the Kigtropin. Run 2iu Ed as long as you can afford it. My friend's wife is running it for 3 months and she had a good, elastic and glowing skin. Well i should say, she looks minus 10 years off her age. ;)

Cool Fire, thanks so much. Kamikaze a member or a sponsor or both? Will see if I can figure it out. Cannot WAIT! OMG

Terps, you might want to up it to 3 or 4 after a week or two based on the bros' words here.

Last edited:
Most welcome, Batgirl. Kami is Both Sponsor and member here.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws