over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1st time cycle advice

Nbb

Registered
Hey everyone! I have finally decided to start my FIRST cycle. I'll be 22 very soon (young I know) and I've been been researching drugs since I was 17. I really wanted to soak up as much knowledge as possible. That being said I still have A LOT to learn. I'm choosing to do Test E 300mg/wk for 10weeks.... I know everyone says 500 is perfect but I want to start off lower(very paranoid about health). I'm choosing to go with aromasin (12.5mg EOD to start) and have adex and nolva on hand. The thing I'm concerned about is PCT..... I personally don't want to cruise. I've seen so many pct protocols thrown around and I really want to make sure I'm covering all bases here. I feel I may be gyno prone also. I had it as a child (10-13) and although it's gone now my nipples still appear "puffy" even though there's no lump. Any solid legit advice would be greatly appreciated and once I start I will definitely be posting progress pics!! I'm 6'4 currently 230 pounds, still natural of course. Thanks in advance!! *current pics as well as puffy nipple to give you guys an idea*

46461573f1ba6150aa1badfda5781120.jpg

a05afe1be73813b549eab8258e0eee39.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well my first advice is not to do it. Im sure this will fall on deaf ears as those of use who have decided to take the plunge at one time or another, all threw caution to the wind. I will tell you this, i have been in this game for 25+ years. Once you take that first shot, you will need some sort of maintenance for the rest of your life. From the first shot, its a life time commitment as your hormones panel will change.

With that being said, 300 to 500 is an ok place to start. Peronally i like 400-500 but 300 is fine. GET YOUR BLOOD WORK DONE. Matter of fact, get a full blood panel done before you even start your cycle. This way you will have your natural baseline to compare down the road (Most of us didn't do it but i feel it can be very valuable down the road for comparison reasons). Don't use the aromasin unless you need it. I didn't use an AI for the first 5 years and didn't need it. Then i started getting the elevated E2 symptoms and started using it. Ai's are the most misused drugs in bodybuilding. ONLY USE THE DRUGS YOU NEED. Also keep an eye on your nuts. If they start to get too small, throw in 500iu of HCG a week.

PCT-Most people over think PCT. Clomid and Nolvadex are the historical go to drugs. Keep PCT simple. PCT is just to let your body get off the drugs and try to keep as much of your gains as possible. No HCG during PCT as you want your body to "Normalize" as much as possible without outside influences.

Since I'm very health cautious I will be getting bloodwork done before I start as well as while I'm on (to see how my body reacts) as well as when I'm off.

Do you have a recommended protocol that will help me recover afterwards? I've known a couple guys who would cycle on and off (maybe 1-2 cycles a year tops) for 10+ years and they've been off for years now with no health/hormone issues.

Thank you for the advice though! I like picking people's brains and just get multiple perspectives

I am going to be totally honest with you...I would never use steroids unless you are willing to be on hrt for life. You are literally playing with fire each time you cycle. Even one cycle could impact your natural test in a big way. It is something to really think about. You have a good base going already. Keep grinding away amigo, what you are doing is working.

Regarding the gyno...if you already feel like you have puffy nipples its probably going to get worse. Who cares if you are huge and ripped if you are ashamed to take off your shirt because of bitch tits.

Who cares if you are huge and ripped if you are ashamed to take off your shirt because of bitch tits.

A'men to that. OP, you look great. Keep up the work. People would kill to look like that even after taking test. 9/10 they don't because they have zero diet. Keep eating, keep training. Just keep doing what you are doing.

Any who, when I was in my early twenties, I heard everything I had just told you. Heard it from a ton of people. But said to myself "these guys just don't want to see me huge and happy because they are slobs."

Well, after multiple rounds of The old Tren Xtreme, old Halodrol 50's, superdrol.....I was even taking shots in the ass of Cest 250. Shit gets addicting. The feeling is like no other. Very hard to stop once you start. Snowball effect.

Well, you know what stopped me? Gyno. That shit will ruin you mentally and physically. I am now 30, haven't touched gear in 5 years. Had my second gyno surgery last March.

Anywho, we all did it. Who am I to change your mind. No one changed mine hahaha. So, fire away and post some photos up!!

Last edited:
If you are going to the "dark side" it would never be the same.

Your shape is all ready good, better than some of the "users" i see every day.

Don't do it. WHY?? 22 is way too young. You will fuck up your natural development big time. You already look good without.
If you hit the wall at the gym....Get bloods done , change your training. Try Crossfit or outdoor training or something similar for a change. Add more protein to your diet. :headband:

Last edited:
Thank you guys for all the feedback! It's very much appreciated! Regardless I'm gonna do it probably around the end of this year or early next year. Getting surgery on a torn labrum and I want to recover from that first and train a little more naturally to get my squat back up.

As for the quad compliments, thank you! Haven't squatted in 2 years due to the hip but still deadlifting 650 for a max atm. Nothing crazy impressive but I just want to look respectable and have decent numbers before I hop on.

Keep the inputs coming! Thanks again!!! [emoji1320]

I had gyno too when young still have a little that's what stop from juice but I am 34 now and got blood test for trt will know Monday I am little excited to see results big discussion

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

The guys are right, too young. You're natural levels are already high, get those tested.

Ton

You look awesome already mate! But if you do decide to take the plunge just make sure you are as informed as possible and most people react differently to all compounds and you won't know until you do stay safe!

Like everyone else has said you don't need a cycle yet but your going to do it no matter what any of us say so here's my advise don't waste your first cycle ,wich will probably be your best reaction to a cycle, on 300 mg of test, this cycle is going to fuck up your natty so make it count. Get a coach that knows there shit with gear and have them work with you on a more complex moderate sized cycle......if your going to start to early at least.make.it count by doing right ,spend a few dollars and get a coach. Just my opinion...

my first suggestion is also do not use in a young age, but you can do whatever you like. So you choose test your first cycle is correct, and the dose also okay for you. As for PCT, nolvadex or clomid can be your good choice.

are you going to compete?

if not i'm with the majority in telling you to stay natural as long as possible. PCT ain't gonna thrill you after coming off a cycle. most guys cruise and never come off for a reason. some cruise low 150mg/wk and on up to what you want to start your cycle with. how old were you when you had a lump/puffy nipple? and how long did was it before it went away?

you may not be hearing this ...no one is telling you not to do this later. just not at this juncture because you're ahead of the game. you are further along than a lot of young men who've been on more than one cycle.

so Nbb whatever you've been doing keep it up - you look good.

are you going to compete?

if not i'm with the majority in telling you to stay natural as long as possible. PCT ain't gonna thrill you after coming off a cycle. most guys cruise and never come off for a reason. some cruise low 150mg/wk and on up to what you want to start your cycle with. how old were you when you had a lump/puffy nipple? and how long did was it before it went away?

you may not be hearing this ...no one is telling you not to do this later. just not at this juncture because you're ahead of the game. you are further along than a lot of young men who've been on more than one cycle.

so Nbb whatever you've been doing keep it up - you look good.

Yea I'm planning to compete! I have 3 shows under my belt in natural shows placing 2nd every time[emoji58] very frustrating. But that's not why I'm choosing to cycle. I love bodybuilding and I wanna keep going and see where I can potentially go with it. I don't plan on ever being a pro, I'd gladly accept but genetically idk if it's there. For the gyno honestly I was probably around 10-12 when I had it. Never noticed it much since I was chubby in general but it was very noticeable looking back in pictures.

And since you say I'm already ahead of the game for my age and everything wouldn't taking cycles just push me that far ahead? I don't wanna be on for a lifetime regardless. I really only wanna do this for 2-5 years, hopefully win an overall and qualify for a national level show and be able to hold my own. If I placed even within the top 10 id probably keep going from there.

i also want to try the steroid, i'm 22 years old now. but i will caution about it, thank u for u post

at least hold out until age 25. and eat, lift, eat and sleep. take every thing natural to the extreme limit and if you're prepared to go on TRT rest of your life go for it. i'm saying this because you won't want to come off and because taking your body to it's natural limit is THE best route. then have at if you still think it's for you.
Post not intended to deny career on stage.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131