over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1st time test prop

bobbym17

Banned
ok 3 pins in of a test prop cycle 100 eod i will add in masteron in a few days when i see how i react to the test p. so far no good next day sore bigtime, achy, kinda fevery, my mon shot is ok by now 2 nd pin i had some eq around add 1 ml to the test p and no issues my question is does this make some sort of hybred mixin the 2 together or does the test still enter at the same time??? i have read that it takes a week or so and things get better. I never had test flu with anything eles c. Or E.

You can mix the both all day long with absolutely no negative effect. Mixing them both in the same pin may even help cut down on site pain if your Mast is in EO. Try a hot shower after pinning, and rub the area well. Give it some time, these effects may subside soon enough. Change injections sites too.....

Far the feverish feeling, some people get that from test prop, some don't, test prop is a funny compound, at times it makes people feel achy and sick, and no other test will have the same effects on the same individual. Test prop and TNE can/will have that effect so just be advised.

It's an other reason why so many get test flue from test blends, from the fluctuations with the short/mid esters, the long ones just build up over time.

of all the test esters (haven'nt tried TNE) I like prop the most and feel like its the easiest to deal with sides wise.Test prop plus Mast prop = awesome IMO.

ok i am gona start the mast today and see if mixin with the test solves this cuz i am not ssure i can continue otherwise

Bro, if it has that much of a bite try adding some grapeseed oil ( get it from your local grocery store ) it will dilute some of the site concentration.
Or, heat in the over at 350, vent the top of the bottle with a needle, let it bake for some time, keep an eye on it, this way some of the solvants can burn off, and add some grapeseed oil.. This is a very last resort for me, I do these steps when it crashes.. If you have an empty vial, transfer some of the oil to there and cut the ratio with the grapeseed, use all NEW tips for this, and alcohol swab the tops for sterile reasons. Transferring brakes it's sterile environment, however if done correctly than you should have no problems..

Good luck

the mast should cut the pain down but yeah bake the solvents out some great advice thats what i do if its bites too hard lol

ok the gear came in sachets so i transferred it to sterile vials that i have (so i have vials) if i cook the gear in them wont the rubber at top of vial melt?also if i get grape seeed oil that must be made sterile I assume so same process? I have to do something the mast has helped some but this is cripleing not just discomfort slight fever,achy,tired,reddness at site,very sore there,limp around like a peg leg cant even think about headin to the gym

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws