over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1st time w/ghrp6 & 2, & cjc.. some feedback plz

Pusher

Registered
before i went 'away' igf-1 was still $350-$450 a mg, so i never dropped the cash to try it.... now everything costs what an amp of primo cost in TJ in '01... so i'm gonna experiment a little.

i plan on running 30mcg GHRP2, 100mcg GHRP6, and 100mcg CJC twice per day.

Is that an adequate dose? too much gh6 when used with gh2? or does it matter which ghrp i use with the cjc? can or should i double it? Initially i was going to run just 500mcg of ghrp6, but got a deal on cost.

i'm taking some time off stuff for a few weeks. wasn't feeling well combined with a rotator cuff injury (thought it was a tear, but 70% sure it's a strain), so I'll be starting this stuff next week along with test, tren, and drol... may or may not use insulin. I'll see what the pep's do to my bloodsugar.

thanks, and sorry of the 'newbie' question. 10yrs ago i never imagined myself posting a 'is this too much' thread. haha

why do two ghrp? unless youre alternating them for a reason.

anyhow ghrp 6 and 2 should be 100
and is that cjc with or without dac?

before i went 'away' igf-1 was still $350-$450 a mg, so i never dropped the cash to try it.... now everything costs what an amp of primo cost in TJ in '01... so i'm gonna experiment a little.

i plan on running 30mcg GHRP2, 100mcg GHRP6, and 100mcg CJC twice per day.

Is that an adequate dose? too much gh6 when used with gh2? or does it matter which ghrp i use with the cjc? can or should i double it? Initially i was going to run just 500mcg of ghrp6, but got a deal on cost.

i'm taking some time off stuff for a few weeks. wasn't feeling well combined with a rotator cuff injury (thought it was a tear, but 70% sure it's a strain), so I'll be starting this stuff next week along with test, tren, and drol... may or may not use insulin. I'll see what the pep's do to my bloodsugar.

thanks, and sorry of the 'newbie' question. 10yrs ago i never imagined myself posting a 'is this too much' thread. haha

I would just stick to one out of the ghrp-2 or 6. Run that on your research animal at 100mcg per inj. You can go upto 200mcg... actually I recommend it.

I imagine you got cjc-1295 without DAC? Run that at 100mcg with your ghrp-6 or 2. I don't think twice daily is sufficient... I would do it atleast 3 times daily. Just ensure injections are atleast 3 hours apart.

Last edited:
I would just stick to one out of the ghrp-2 or 6. Run that on your research animal at 100mcg per inj. You can go upto 200mcg... actually I recommend it.

I imagine you got cjc-1295 without DAC? Run that at 100mcg with your ghrp-6 or 2. I don't think twice daily is sufficient... I would do it atleast 3 times daily. Just ensure injections are atleast 3 hours apart.

yeah what elvia said ^^^^

also best to stack ghrp's with ghrh's an not 2 of the same,, ghrp2 with cjc w/o dac at 100mcg to 200mcg per pinning at least 3x a day but 4-5x aday imo is best..
u will get the gh spike of ghrp2 and the alil longer lasting gh rise of cjc..
hope this helps...
theres quite a few logs that have been ran u can check out for more info as well..

yeah what elvia said ^^^^

also best to stack ghrp's with ghrh's an not 2 of the same,, ghrp2 with cjc w/o dac at 100mcg to 200mcg per pinning at least 3x a day but 4-5x aday imo is best..
u will get the gh spike of ghrp2 and the alil longer lasting gh rise of cjc..
hope this helps...
theres quite a few logs that have been ran u can check out for more info as well..

thanks. my lab rat will be running the ghrp2 at night and ghrp6 during the day.

the cjc is WITH dac.

is that 100-200mcg of the ghrp total per day? or per dose?

I've been reading through the logs and using search for the past couple days.

also, im not lookin for a huge jump in gh, since my lab rat was diagnosed gh-defficient in '05 (same time he was diagnosed hypothyroid). so any increase over baseline will be welcome.

thanks. my lab rat will be running the ghrp2 at night and ghrp6 during the day.

the cjc is WITH dac.

is that 100-200mcg of the ghrp total per day? or per dose?

I've been reading through the logs and using search for the past couple days.

also, im not lookin for a huge jump in gh, since my lab rat was diagnosed gh-defficient in '05 (same time he was diagnosed hypothyroid). so any increase over baseline will be welcome.

I would personally research the cjc-dac vial in one shot. So inj your rat with the full 2mg. Preferably twice weekly if you can. It has a very long half life. I think a pre bed time is best as it can make your rat feel abit drowsy. Then you just administer the ghrp throughout the day. I think 4-5 times daily would be optimal... just ensure 3 hours between inj's. Yes the 100-200mg is per dose so you could do 100mg 5 times daily so a vial would last 10 days.

I done similar to my rat Bane in my log... http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...ergos-cjc-1295-dac-ghrp-2-log-high-doses.html

Last edited:
I would personally research the cjc-dac vial in one shot. So inj your rat with the full 2mg. Preferably twice weekly if you can. It has a very long half life. I think a pre bed time is best as it can make your rat feel abit drowsy. Then you just administer the ghrp throughout the day. I think 4-5 times daily would be optimal... just ensure 3 hours between inj's. Yes the 100-200mg is per dose so you could do 100mg 5 times daily so a vial would last 10 days.

I done similar to my rat Bane in my log... http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...ergos-cjc-1295-dac-ghrp-2-log-high-doses.html

excellent, thank you.

Defo thumbs up for the ghrp2. been using with cjc 1295 w/o dac 4 weeks in so far and wish i started sooner!

so my hamster (i hate rats on general principal), will be running 100mcg ghrp6 3x/day, 100mcg ghrp2 at bedtime, and 300mcg cjc w/dac 1x/day.

rp 2 will be better for gh pulse.(better choice)
6 is going to be a larger hunger response. (myb desired by the subject?)

if the hunger gets to be too much switch out for other research material. (ie. IPA, Hex-{just not at night}
good luck w/that shoulder

u can use my code for a discount (10%) if or when you need to stock up again
CMREP10 @ ergopep.com

i believe i have enough of everything to run about 5 months. equal ammounts of the 6 and the 2. i want more of the 6 because the hunger is desired.

my hamster trains other hamsters 10-12hrs a day and does 4-5 bootcamps each day, 6 days a week, sometimes 7.... and before he knows it, it's time to workout and he's only had 800kcal's. seems his 'hunger switch' is turned off 90% of the time. the hamster has gotten leaner than rich gaspari! but doesn't like the way his hampster clothes fit and would welcome being hungry 24hrs a day.

so my hamster (i hate rats on general principal), will be running 100mcg ghrp6 3x/day, 100mcg ghrp2 at bedtime, and 300mcg cjc w/dac 1x/day.

good place to start the dac, but personally i would up the dac dosing at min of 3mg a week,, perfer 4-6mg a week..
it does have a long half life like 8 days or something.. so u could jus pen once or twice a week, or everyday in smaller dosing spread out.

any experience or benefit in running these IV vs. Sub Q (or IM for that matter) ?

OK.... Have enough to run about 86 days of 300mcg cjc, and 100 days of 600mcg ghrp2, and 300mcg ghrp6 per day.... along with 100mcg igf-1 des for about 12 wks. (and some MT2)

now, will be be better to run MORE cjc for shorter time? (of course MORE for LONGER is better, but considering my hampsters 26mg of cjc on hand only) 26mg /400mcg = 65days ... 2months vs. 3 months (roughly). My logic says do a little for longer.

fuk... maybe i'll do a log. :/

did first dose last night.

300mcg cjc w/dac, 500mcg mt2, & 300mcg ghrp6. did the shots sub q. 15mins later my hampsters face/neck were throbbing like hell.. huge pressure in his face and could feel/hear his heart beating for an hour.

hampster is used to insulin/hypo hunger and was expecting something similar... but the hunger wasn't as strong as expected. Was deff thinking about food/eating though (possibly placebo effect/psycho-sematic)... at a couple polish kilbasa's, handfull of bbq chips, a couple cups of pudding, 2 english muffins, and a 100g whey shake... a little more than normal.

did a 300mcg dose of ghrp6 this am and 300mcg ghrp6 & 500mcg mt2 a couple hrs ago. not as hungry as the hampster was expecting.

the morning dose didn't ellicit the same 'pressure-face' feeling as last night, but did get that effect with the 2nd dose of the day... so i'm thinking that pressure-feeling was from the mt2.

effects? well, my hampster feels 'fuller' today.

no training today. intestinal and sinus infection.

Sounds good. 500mcg is a high dose to start on mt2 imo. But he will get used to it just the first few days won't be great. Although I would lower it to 250mcg... especially if you inj them into your hampster all at the same time. I personally would do the cjc-dac all in one shot pre-bed. The ghrp-2/6 throughout the day at 200mcg. But regardless just stay consistent with it and you should be made up with your findings.

skipped all doses last night due to illness. throat swollen, heavy congestion in chest, and bad G.I. puked up a gallon of fluid in my kitchen sink this am.. don't feel like the flu, so still went to work.

did 300 rp6, and 300 cjc this am (250mcg MT2 also), as well as 100 rp2 & 100 pr6 at noon.

did first dose of igf1 des 30mins pre workout. 100mcg (50mcg bilateral in biceps).

trained bi's and tri's today. was just going to go light and easy because i'm f'n ill, lol. after a couple sets, my hampster said "fuck that!"... my hampster was thick and full all over, and STRONG. Didn't even take a pre-workout.

hampster seems overall "larger", rounder, fuller. 3-D.... vascularity is the best it's been as long as i can remember.

not sure what was working, the gh-pep's or the DES, but my hampster is a fan for life for sure.

skipped all doses last night due to illness. throat swollen, heavy congestion in chest, and bad G.I. puked up a gallon of fluid in my kitchen sink this am.. don't feel like the flu, so still went to work.

did 300 rp6, and 300 cjc this am (250mcg MT2 also), as well as 100 rp2 & 100 pr6 at noon.

did first dose of igf1 des 30mins pre workout. 100mcg (50mcg bilateral in biceps).

trained bi's and tri's today. was just going to go light and easy because i'm f'n ill, lol. after a couple sets, my hampster said "fuck that!"... my hampster was thick and full all over, and STRONG. Didn't even take a pre-workout.

hampster seems overall "larger", rounder, fuller. 3-D.... vascularity is the best it's been as long as i can remember.

not sure what was working, the gh-pep's or the DES, but my hampster is a fan for life for sure.

Sounds good. I hope you start feeling better soon. Definately keep him on 250mcg mt2 for atleast a week. I think it will simply be a combo of everything regarding your results so far. I noticed a big difference in Bane with the cjc-dac and ghrp-2 combo. He gained alot of water but it seemed to be in all the right places which resulted in excellent pumps and fullness. But he also gained vascularity so all in all very impressive results in a short time.

It will be interesting to see your test subjects results as you have a large r supply of peptides at your disposal.

any experience or benefit in running these IV vs. Sub Q (or IM for that matter) ?

subject should have no differences (noticeable)

felt in my research any lower then 500 mt2 is not worth mixing up:p

gotta stomach virus had my hampster puking sat and hiccups all day yesterday, so his food intake was a little low.

only did 2 doses saturday and sunday. hampster is still coughing up chunks of green/brown phlem, so no training today. (due for legs).

2 clients this am asked if i'd been tanning, and a co-worker says 'what the fuck?! your arms are crazy'. lol... he tends to overreact... i think the darker color makes them look more seperated. plus he's dieting, so everything seems big to him.

hampster skipped a test and tren dose also... picking everything up today.

on pace to train tomarrow. hopefully my hampster is recovered enough to hit legs. anxious to see the effects of the 50mcg bi-lateral DES in the quad sweeps.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity