over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1st time with Bitcoin

Capin

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Well this is frustrating keep getting "can't verify card error" on my debit card in coinbase trying to add money to my wallet?
It's my banks debit/master card that I use everywhere.
Anyone have a solution or similar problem?

Well this is frustrating keep getting "can't verify card error" on my debit card in coinbase trying to add money to my wallet?

I used my checking account (login with bank username and password) and had no issues.

Debit card wanted me to verify by making two small transactions - never worked right. Kept telling me I used the incorrect amounts.

Rep for mygearguru

Visit mygearguru.com for discounts on all your aas and hgh needs!

TY. RS I'll try that!

TY. RS I'll try that!

Just remember to tumble before sending for payment. Coinbase shuts you down quick for certain "activities"

Rep for mygearguru

Why not find a bitcoin ATM and use cash? Everyone makes this shit so complicated...

I had the same problem last night with coinbase. I'm glad it didn't work becauae the convenience fee is 3.99% which would have been $100 for me.
I ended up doing a bank wire transfer. It'll take a week but was free.

Just remember to tumble before sending for payment. Coinbase shuts you down quick for certain "activities"

Rep for mygearguru

Remember to tumble?? can you elaborate? I understand not to send payments via coinbase. will coinbase shut down account if you send via GDAX? even though they are run by coinbase?

EDIT- NVM Just googled coin tumbling and got the general idea. Question though, is it safe to send coins from coinbase or GDAX to my wallet on Localbitcoins.com (which is not legit personal info) and then send them from that wallet to the source?

thanks

Last edited:
Why not find a bitcoin ATM and use cash? Everyone makes this shit so complicated...

Some people don't know they exist or have them near by. Some of those atms have seriously high fees too

Rep for mygearguru

Or use localbitcoins, meet someone in person, and pay with cash. I prefer to stay as anonymous as possible.

I use them too but I use the cash deposit method into there bank account as finding someone around you can be dofficult sometimes. Cash deposit was quick and easy. Had the bct deposited within 10 minutes of confirming my funds sent

Remember to tumble?? can you elaborate? I understand not to send payments via coinbase. will coinbase shut down account if you send via GDAX? even though they are run by coinbase?

EDIT- NVM Just googled coin tumbling and got the general idea. Question though, is it safe to send coins from coinbase or GDAX to my wallet on Localbitcoins.com (which is not legit personal info) and then send them from that wallet to the source?

thanks

Gonna pm you

Rep for mygearguru

So I used my checking account it took 5 days before the funds were transferred from my cking accnt to coinbase?
I'm I doing this right?
Now I have to purchase the actual product I want. This has been quite a hassel.
I'm assuming it will go better the second time?

So I used my checking account it took 5 days before the funds were transferred from my cking accnt to coinbase?

I'm I doing this right?

Now I have to purchase the actual product I want. This has been quite a hassel.

I'm assuming it will go better the second time?

Getting the coins can take awhile - Bitcoin can pretty slow in general with transfers which is a major complaint lately with users.

Rep for mygearguru

Well poo

Thanks for the info

If anonymity isn't youre biggest concern, kraken and bitfinex are also options. Coinbase has massive fees, plus my bank charges me a foreign transaction fee when im using them, so I tend to avoid them nowadays. and theyre always down when there are great buying opportunities or if youre trying to take advantage of a correction.

I just learned about the ATM's reading this. Ill try that next Coinbase stopped working for me after the first time I used it them, gave me a hell of a headache the next time before I gave up. That just seemed too risky too me since if they took my money I would have zero clue how to dispute it with them.

It took 10 days for my money to transfer and they charged me $58
So far not impressed with Bitcoin!

It took 10 days for my money to transfer and they charged me $58

So far not impressed with Bitcoin!

That's not bitcoins fault - it's who you bought it from. Have to find a vendor who works for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or use localbitcoins, meet someone in person, and pay with cash. I prefer to stay as anonymous as possible.

This is what I would do. I tell a lot of our customers to use coinbase if they are familiar with and know the ropes, but in all honesty if its your first run using BTC, then I would go on blockchain.info and create a wallet, then set up an account on local bitcoin .com and search for a person to buy some BTC from. If you don't want to meet someone you can just create a trade, and deposit some cash in someone bank account and you will have the coins in a matter of minutes. No regulations or tumbling to worry about. Then you can move them to the blockchain.info wallet and store them there or send them to whoever your trying to pay.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear