over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1st Timer

mass_chaos

Registered
I'm a newbie and I was referred here by a friend, Military Muscle. A little info on me. I'm a 31 year old male, 5'7'' with some natural bodybuilding experience. I've been training off and on for about 10 years but seriously and consistently for 3 years. I last competed at 195lbs in 2007. Took time off to grow and that is what i done. Currently weigh 243 lbs and approx. 16-17% bodyfat. I am looking into my 1st cycle and was looking for opinions.

wk 1-10 Test E (250 mg per wk)
wk 1-4 d-bol(25 mg per day)
wk 12 day 1 clomid(300 mg)
wk 12 day 2-7 clomid(100 mg)
wk 13 clomid (50mg)
Nolvadex on hand throughout(just in case)

Opinions and advice greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
pretty much what I did first time around minus the dbol.

IMO I like to keep things simple, so if it were me and I would drop the dbol and go test only for the first time.

Especially since you don't know how your body is going to react to either substance.

Some people will still grow like crazy with just a low dose others may need a bit more, so this is a good time to figure out what best suits you.

pretty much what I did first time around minus the dbol.

IMO I like to keep things simple, so if it were me and I would drop the dbol and go test only for the first time.

Especially since you don't know how your body is going to react to either substance.

Some people will still grow like crazy with just a low dose others may need a bit more, so this is a good time to figure out what best suits you.

I also thought of doing this. I added the D-bol for the near instance strength and size gains. More or less for ego so i guess now would be a great time to check my ego at the door. i will definetly take that in and consider dropping the D-bol. Thanks!!!

I'm a newbie and I was referred here by a friend, Military Muscle. A little info on me. I'm a 31 year old male, 5'7'' with some natural bodybuilding experience. I've been training off and on for about 10 years but seriously and consistently for 3 years. I last competed at 195lbs in 2007. Took time off to grow and that is what i done. Currently weigh 243 lbs and approx. 16-17% bodyfat. I am looking into my 1st cycle and was looking for opinions.

wk 1-10 Test E (250 mg per wk)
wk 1-4 d-bol(25 mg per day)
wk 12 day 1 clomid(300 mg)
wk 12 day 2-7 clomid(100 mg)
wk 13 clomid (50mg)
Nolvadex on hand throughout(just in case)

Opinions and advice greatly appreciated.

Make sure you include a good diet, or you will waste some benefits of your cycle.

Your post should be a Sticky demonstrating the right way to ask for cycle help! Nice job!

Use the Nolva all the way through, and for a good 6+ weeks after yuor last test shot. Otherwise, a breath of sanity and well planned!

Thanks for the info!!! i'm glad that I did the post right.

Make sure you include a good diet, or you will waste some benefits of your cycle.

Right now diet is 300g Pro, 300g Carbs and 60g-75g fat per day. I am looking at bumping the Protein up to 500g, carbs to 350-400 and fat to 80.

I always grew much better on Test than d-bol. So I agree with the idea of keeping it simple at first so you can tell what's going to work for you. Also, my first cycle was 250mg/wk of testosterone only. (200 Test E. 50 Test P.) and I grew like a weed. Gained 3/4 inch on my arms within a couple of weeks. I'm glad to see someone else starting out right. Because you may find you grow like crazy on that low a dose too. Then you can always add on d-bol before it's over to see what that does.

Decided to take everyones advice and listen to my gut and run Test E only for 1st cycle. One question. Do I run current supplements while on cycle or save for afterwards? I'm running : USPLabs Powerfull, Prime, and Anabolic Pump. Thanks for all the help.

IMO any OTc supps that your running off cycle can be run on cycle as well....especially Creatine.when using AAS your body will be like a sponge for protien and amino acids so make sure you get plenty of both.

IMO any OTc supps that your running off cycle can be run on cycle as well....especially Creatine.when using AAS your body will be like a sponge for protien and amino acids so make sure you get plenty of both.

Thanks man. Everything will start shortly. i will update as often as possible.

This is a late post but i just wanted to share my experience with pinning. I woke up on Tuesday morning and went back over everything in my head. I asked myself one last time, Am I ready to do this? Am, i ready to not considered a natural and give up being able to compete on that level? The answer was made up long before this day but I just had to do last minute checks. After my mind was made up, i went back over all my research, i.e. converting ml to cc's, proper procedures for opening vial and doing injections. grabbed all items needed, 3ml syringe, (2) 25g needles, alcohol wipes, Test E and a print out of injection steps. Washed my hands with anti-bacterial soap and took a alcohol wipe and wiped the stopper on test. Then I wiped the spot on right quad. With hand shaking I then opened a new syringe and needle and pulled in 1cc of air. Next i insert needle and aspirate the air into bottle. I then start to draw oil into syringe. It took a few seconds but finally got there. Then removed needle and replaced with a new fresh one. Tilt the syringe up and tap the syringe to get rid of any air bubbles. One last sign and BAM!!! right in the quad. I aspirate to make sure no blood and then pushed down on the plunger. A few seconds later i was done. then proceeded to dump all needles, syringes, and alcohol pads in and empty Protein jug. Thats my make shift sharps container. Afterwards, i sat back and asked was it worth it and all i kept coming up with was time will tell. I can say this, I don't regret a damn thing. I also would like the thank the administrators and the people of this forum for all of the great info to make everything so easy to understand. Sorry the post is so long but I did not see a newbie share his 1st experience and I'm sure that I am not the only one that had these last minute thoughts.

Ok so I decided to run a log of my training and diet somewhat. I had many questions before starting the use of Super Supps. After research and debating I think I have basis covered. I already laid out cycle and diet now i will lay out my training. Well first off, i will continue to use a Power/Hypertrophy routine. After talking it over with some friends and associates, I decide not to change it if it was working before. Routine looks like this. I had a small hiatus 1 week due to a shift change at work. 2 weeks due to minor surgery. Loss some strength but I'm patient.

Mon: Power/Upper
Tues: Power/Lower
Weds: Off/L.I.T Cardio
Thurs: Chest/Back(Hypertrophy)
Fri: Legs(Hypertrophy)
Sat: Delts/Arms(Hypertrophy) L.I.T cardio

Weighed in at 244.6 this a.m. i'm trying to figure out this new diet and timeframe for meals. Today I trained on an empty stomach which usually i have 4 to 5 meals in before training. I have to train in the A.M. now do to new work schedule. Felt weak, don't know if its the hiatus or the lack of food. I will eat approx: 50g protein and 100 grams of carbs tomorrow, approx 1 hour pre workout. Hopefully that helps. Numbers are down right now so don't laugh. LOL!!!

Warm up (Bench Press x 3 sets)
Bench Press(3 sets 315 x 6,6,6)
Incline DB Flyes( 3 sets 55 x 10,10,10)

Warm Up(Wide Grip Pull Ups x 2 sets)
Bent Over Rows(3 sets 315 x 5,5,6)
DB Rows(3 sets 110 x 10,10,10)

Warm Up(DB lat. Raises 2 sets)
Seated DB Press( 3 sets 110 x 8,8,8)

Warm up Tricep Pressdowns SS with BB Curls)
Tricep Pressdowns SS with Barbell curls( 3 sets 195/95 x 10/8,10/8,10/8)

mass,

awesome post and great stats. keep up the hard work!!!

As for the morning workouts, i am with you, i feel weak as a kitten and i get fatigued faster than you could imagine. All in all i love my evening workouts and am not sure i could switch back to morning workouts very well.

Worked late last night so I slept in a tad. I got to the gym a litlle later than I wanted to but still managed a decent workout. I found out that I will be going back to a morning shift on Monday so back to evening workouts. I'm really looking forward to that.

Lower/Power
Warm up(5min bike and 3 sets Squats)

Squats(1 set 405 x 6 , 2 sets 385 x 6,6) Very deep
Single Leg Extensions( 2 sets 70 x 12,12)
DB Stiff Leg Deads(3 sets 140 x 8,8,8)
Single Leg Curls(2 sets 75 x 10,10)
Standing Calf Raises( 3 sets 580 x 10,10,10)
Seated Calf Raises(2 sets 4plates x 10,10)

Just a tid bit of info. I had a motorcycle accident a few years back which left me with screws and plates in my left knee and right ankle. As a result I have atrophy in the left quad and that is why I concentrate on single leg exercises. It also effects my numbers but I'm not in it for numbers so no biggie!!!

nice bro... keep up the hard work...

Thanks for the encouragement. It means a lot and thats why I like this place.

mass,

awesome post and great stats. keep up the hard work!!!

As for the morning workouts, i am with you, i feel weak as a kitten and i get fatigued faster than you could imagine. All in all i love my evening workouts and am not sure i could switch back to morning workouts very well.

Thanks for the compliment. I hate morning workouts but I won't have to put up with them too much longer.

first time using super vitamins...

This is a late post but i just wanted to share my experience with pinning. I woke up on Tuesday morning and went back over everything in my head. I asked myself one last time, Am I ready to do this? Am, i ready to not considered a natural and give up being able to compete on that level? The answer was made up long before this day but I just had to do last minute checks. After my mind was made up, i went back over all my research, i.e. converting ml to cc's, proper procedures for opening vial and doing injections. grabbed all items needed, 3ml syringe, (2) 25g needles, alcohol wipes, Test E and a print out of injection steps. Washed my hands with anti-bacterial soap and took a alcohol wipe and wiped the stopper on test. Then I wiped the spot on right quad. With hand shaking I then opened a new syringe and needle and pulled in 1cc of air. Next i insert needle and aspirate the air into bottle. I then start to draw oil into syringe. It took a few seconds but finally got there. Then removed needle and replaced with a new fresh one. Tilt the syringe up and tap the syringe to get rid of any air bubbles. One last sign and BAM!!! right in the quad. I aspirate to make sure no blood and then pushed down on the plunger. A few seconds later i was done. then proceeded to dump all needles, syringes, and alcohol pads in and empty Protein jug. Thats my make shift sharps container. Afterwards, i sat back and asked was it worth it and all i kept coming up with was time will tell. I can say this, I don't regret a damn thing. I also would like the thank the administrators and the people of this forum for all of the great info to make everything so easy to understand. Sorry the post is so long but I did not see a newbie share his 1st experience and I'm sure that I am not the only one that had these last minute thoughts.

Shit man, I felt like I was doing it for the first time! I think I actually started shaking. Keep up the good work and I look forward to following your progress.

This is a late post of yesterdays workout. Work was a little hectic so i had to squeeze this one in. I had to use a different gym because I had to get back to work. This gym is smaller and less weights but I made due.

Chest/Back

Warm-Up(Incline DB Press x 3 sets)

Incline DB Press(3 sets 100 x 10,10,10)
DB Pullovers(3 sets 85 x 12,12,12)
Incline DB Flyes(3 sets 55 x 12,12,12)
Pushups(1 set x failure)

Warm Up(Lat Pulldowns x 3 sets)

Rack Chins(3 sets x 12,12,12)
Rack Deads(3 sets 525 x 10,10,10)
DB rows(3 sets 100 x 12,12,12)
Rope Lat Pulldowns(3 sets x stack, 12,12,12) From the floor

Shit man, I felt like I was doing it for the first time! I think I actually started shaking. Keep up the good work and I look forward to following your progress.

LOL!!! To be honest i don't get the shakes anymore. I still take every safety precaution but no more shakes. I for got to add that I'm rotating injection sites. injection order looks like this: Rt Quad, Lt. Quad, Lt Delt and Rt. Delt. I'm still trying to figure out the glute injection. I'm still a tad skeptical with the sciatic nerve. Have you done the glute and if so, were you nervous?

Fridays Training

Legs
warm-up(5 min bike)
Hack Squats(3 sets 6 plates total x 10,10,10)
Leg Press(3 sets 16 total x 12,12,12)
Single Leg Ext. (3 sets 60 x 15,15,15)
DB Lunges(1 set 25 across gym and back)
DB Stff Leg Deads(3 sets 135 x 10,10,10)
Standing Leg curls(3 sets 65 x 15,15,15)
Donkey Calf Raises SS with Seated Calf Raise( 3 sets 12/12,12/12,12/12)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131