over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1st Timer

Great job so far on the log. I like reading these, especially when they are well done.

Your cycle is what I wish I would have done the first time around, versus taking someone's advice on Test Prop being painless. I was a noob, that was 4 years ago or so.

Hope it works out well for you!

Today was a great day. I had a huge carb day yesterday as I am using Big A's layout because i want to lean out. I'm too heavy and carry way too much fat right now. pics posted in pic forum. I hit a new PR on bench today so now, I am shooting for 475lbs.

Chest/Bis/Calves

Warm-up(Bench Press 3 sets)
Bench Press(450 x 2, 315 x 10, 315 x 10, 315 x 8, 315 x 8)
Incline DB Press(110 x 10, 110 x 10, 110 x 10, 110 x 10)
130's were giving me too much trouble getting them to the ready position and every Db in between 110 and 130 in my gym have 1 of the DB's broken. I need a partner..
Machine Press(270 x 10, 270 x 10, 250 x 10, 230 x 10)
Incline DB Flyes( 50 x 15, 50 x 15, 50 x 12, 50 x 12)

Warm-Up( BB Curl 2 sets)
BB Curl( 85 x 8, 85 x 8, 85 x 5) I usuall do Ez Curl but tried something different. My wrist is telling me why i use EZ curls. LOL!
DB Hammer Curls(35 x 10, 35 x 10, 35 x 8)
Alt. DB Curls(30 x 10, 30 x 10, 30 x 10)
Preacher Curls(75 x 10, 75 x 10, 75 x 10)

30 mins LIT on treadmill on empty stomach this a.m.
20 mins HIIT on bike post workout.

How are you feeling on a daily basis. It seems like you do a lot of exercises and alot of sets per muscle group. It is how ever good to see that amidst your challenge to mix it with the BIG BOYS! you still have time to take your wife for a stroll along the beach. Keep up the good work. Nice one!:)

I only train each bodypart 1 x per week so I trash it on that day and have a full week to recover. The stroll to the beach is just another avenue to get some cardio and quality time with the Mrs. After all, she keeps me fed on time. thanks for following along!!!

Great job so far on the log. I like reading these, especially when they are well done.

Your cycle is what I wish I would have done the first time around, versus taking someone's advice on Test Prop being painless. I was a noob, that was 4 years ago or so.

Hope it works out well for you!

Well, I had a lot of help from this site and I have a good buddy of mine here locally that i always converse with. Haven't tried Prop so i don't know about any pain. I'm sure that the pain is well worth it though. Thanks for the well wishes and for following along.

Haven't tried Prop so i don't know about any pain. I'm sure that the pain is well worth it though.

Go with someone who has a good history of painless Prop, trust me. The stuff I got hurt like hell.

Gains were good, I can't complain about that though!

bro, I can't tell you how happy I am to finally see someone post their routine on here. It almost never happens. There's this shroud of mystery about it, for some reason, and it's never talked about. It's good that you're covering your bases and talking about your experiences with ALL aspects of training. Very informative. Good post.

Legs/Abs

Warm-Up(Bike 5 mins + 3 sets squats)
Squats( 315 x 8, 315 x 8, 315 x 8, 315 x 8, 315 x 8)
Single Leg Press( 4 sets x 6 plates x 10)
DB Stiff Leg Deads(150 x 8, 150 x 8, 150 x 8, 150 x 8)
Single Leg Extensions(60 x 12, 60 x 12, 60 x 12)
Single Leg Curl(60 x 15, 60 x 15, 60 x 15)
Hanging Leg Raise( 3 sets x 15,15,15)
Decline Crunch( 3 sets x 15,15,15)

Had a Deep Tissue massage after my training. This was my 1st professional massage but it damn sure wont be my last!!!

bro, I can't tell you how happy I am to finally see someone post their routine on here. It almost never happens. There's this shroud of mystery about it, for some reason, and it's never talked about. It's good that you're covering your bases and talking about your experiences with ALL aspects of training. Very informative. Good post.

Thanks for checking me out!! I have no secrets Bro. In fact this is my way of learning. I mean sometimes people chime in and they may have a better way of me doing something. I think we all can learn from each other here.

Yesterdays Training
Delts/Triceps/Calves

Warm-Up(Db Front and Side Laterals x 3 sets)

Seated DB Press(4 sets x 110 x 8 reps)
H.S. Behind the Neck Press(160 x 12, 180 x 10, 200 x 10, 200 x 8)
Wide Grip UpRight Rows(110 x 12, 110 x 10, 110 x 10)
Incline Bench Rear Laterals(4 sets x 30 x 15,12,12,12)
Rev. Shrugs(3 sets x 225 x 15)

Warm-Up(tricep pressdowns x 3 sets)
CGBP(225 x 12, 245 x 12, 315 x 8)
Single Rev. Grip Tri Pressdowns(70 x 12, 60 x 12, 60 x 12)
Single Seated tricep Extension(3 sets x 25 x 10)

Super set seated and standing calves raises( 3 sets each)

Great Thread!

I have been following your thread for a while and I appreciate the time and effort you have put into logging your workouts, dietary changes, etc. I have a few questions for you:

1 - I was wondering if you have experienced any sides to date?
2 - Also, did you elect to run the tamoxifen throughout the cycle or are you going to only run it at the end as originally planned?
3 - Any changes you would have made if you could do it over again?

Much respect!

Like A Newborn!!!

I had back and abs today. As the title say I felt like a newborn. I have not done Deas from the floor in ages and boy did it show. On a good note, my mid back has been bothering me off and on lately but after deads today there was no pain. I was expecting to be hunched over,crawling out of the gym. I think it may have fixed whatever it was.

Warm-Up(Deads x 3 sets)

Deadlifts(315 x 10, 315 x 10, 405 x 8, 500 x 4)
H.S. Hi Row(4 sets x 3 plates per side)
H.S. Behind the Neck Lat Pulldown(3 sets x 205)
Incline Bench DB Rows(45 x 15, 60 x 12, 70 x 10)
Rack Chins(Failure) almost like a widow maker

Weighted Decline Sit Ups(3 sets x 30lb x 15)
V-Ups( 3 sets x 15)

I have been following your thread for a while and I appreciate the time and effort you have put into logging your workouts, dietary changes, etc. I have a few questions for you:

1 - I was wondering if you have experienced any sides to date?
2 - Also, did you elect to run the tamoxifen throughout the cycle or are you going to only run it at the end as originally planned?
3 - Any changes you would have made if you could do it over again?

Much respect!

Thanks for following along. I hld no secrets man. I'm not afraid to ask questions and I believe that by posting what I'm doing it allows me the opportunity to help others while leaving room for inputs and help from others.

1.) No sides excpet the expected joint pains due to the strength increase. Nothing unbearable though.
2.) I have Tamoxifen on hand but i decide to use it in PCT and if Gyno should show its ugly face.
3.) the only changes I would make is, i would have started at a lower BF% and i would have started 2 years ago.

Change number 655,767,676. LOL!!! Seriously, i'm going to give D.C, training a run. I'm a meat head in every since of the word so my buddy Military Muscle outlined it for me. I've read and read but I just could not or was scared to figure out how it was to be set up. i will use the 3 way split.

mon: Chest/Shoulders/Tris(1)
Tues: Bi/Back Width/Back Thickness(1)
Weds: Cardio/rest
Thurs:Quads/Hams/Calves(1)
Fri: Chest/Shoulders/Tris(2)
Sat:cardio/rest
Sun: Rest
Mon:Bi/BW/BT(2)
Tues:Quads/Hams/Calves(2)
Weds: Cardio/rest
Thurs: Chest/Shoulders/Tris(3)
Fri:Bi/BW/BT(3)
Sat:Cardio/Rest
Sun: Rest
Mon:Quads/Hams/Calves(3)
Tues: Repeat cycle and beat the book

Thanks for following along. I hld no secrets man. I'm not afraid to ask questions and I believe that by posting what I'm doing it allows me the opportunity to help others while leaving room for inputs and help from others.

1.) No sides excpet the expected joint pains due to the strength increase. Nothing unbearable though.
2.) I have Tamoxifen on hand but i decide to use it in PCT and if Gyno should show its ugly face.
3.) the only changes I would make is, i would have started at a lower BF% and i would have started 2 years ago.

I appreciate the follow up! Best of luck with things, and I look forward to following your continued progress.

1st day of DC training and it is very intense. I'm glad that I am training by myself as it really allows me to keep the intensity and focus high. I liked it but it will take some getting used to. I never used Smith Machine for chest before and it taught me something today.

C/S/T(1)

Incline Smith(warm-ups 135 x 15, 225 x 10, 245 x 6, 275 x 4)
Rest-Pause(345 x 8,2,2) 12 total reps
Widow-maker( Wide Grip Incline Smith 225 x 25)
30 sec. SS

Smith Seated O/H Press(w/u 135 x 12, 155 x 8, 165 x 4)
Rest-Pause(185 x 10,3,2) 15 total reps
30 sec. SS

Hammer Strength Dips(w/u 140 x 15, 165 x 10, 195 x 8)
Rest-Pause(270 x 13, 4, 2) 19 total reps
30 sec. SS

25 mins L.I.T cardio PWO

Cardio will be done PWO and not on off days. Off days will be complete rest days. Time to beat the book!!!

Pretty wore out so this will be short and to the point.

Bi's/BW/BT

EZ Curl( 4 warm ups)
rest-pause(110 x 10,3,2)
Hammer Curl (30 x 15, 30 x 12) for forearms really
Static Stretch

Weight assisted Pull Ups(4 warm ups)
rest-pause(10,3,2)
Rope Rows(Widowmaker) 25 reps

BB Rows(4 warm ups)
315 x 8 straight set
335 x 10 straight set

25 mins L.I.T cardio (recumbent bike)

Movers have been at my house packing everything up yesterday and today so I have no internet right now. I have to use public hot spots. Ohh well its almost over. I will train at Military Muscle's gym today as this will probably be the last time i get to see my buddy for a while. I terrorized legs yesterday. That was a neat experience in itself. It was my 1st time hitting legs D.C. and I trained at a not so familiar gym. No one knew me so they left me alone. LOVED IT!!!!

Yesterday's training session:

Calves/Hams/Quads

Seated Calf Raises(4 warm up sets)
Rest-Pause(5 plates x 16,5,4) 25 reps total
30 sec SS

Standing Leg Curls(5 warm up sets)
Rest-Pause(70lbs x 12,6,4) 22 reps total
30 sec SS

Squats(4 warm-up sets)
405lbs x 6 straight set
315 x 11 straight set
Single Leg Press(4 plates x 25 reps per leg) widow maker

25 mins L.I.T cardio treadmill

I'd like to hear some more stats and analysis. ie, how much weight gain, body fat percentage. How much more have you tacked on to your lifts? Max weight? Personally, I like to take a weight on bench and squat that I know I can only do maybe 3-5 times then see how many times I can rep the same weight every week or two (since we can't really lift max weight every week or two).

Still going strong

Yep I'm still following along.

You do a lot of warm up sets as well. I generally will only do 3 sets for warm up on first exercise, then do 1 warm up set for the other exercises, if I feel the need. The weight and rep ranges I use for warm up are, 12 reps of 25% of target weight, 5 reps at 50% then 3 reps at 75%. I feel this warms me up gets the blood flowing and doesn't pre-exhaust the target muscle group. Stay strong.

Chaos,i'm so glad i came across this entire thread and all of the posts you and the others have made in it.i get so tired of the ones that say "i'm taking this n that with alittle of this mixed with some more of that and i gained some weight".your log serves as an inspiration to me as well as others.i'm so glad you chose to "ask" about your cycle before jumping right into it and that you're keeping an updated log on both training and your compound usage.good going.i hope my gains will be as impressive as yours once i finally stsrt my cycle in the next few weeks.good luck in your future endeavors bro.:)

id use 500 a week of test thats a protocol minimum

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner