over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1st Tren Cycle in 4 years not so good

Backfrominjury

Registered
Four years ago I cycled off AAS after a bad pec tear and took four years off from hitting the iron. Prior to the injury I was using 1200 mg Test and 500 mg Tren every week. Back then I had a few Tren sides such as night sweats and lack of sleep.
I am finally back in the gym and 20 days ago I started my first cycle of 600 mg Test and 200 mg Tren. Even though the doses are less than half of what they were before, the sides to seem to be much more severe. Constantly hot, very little sleep, no appetite, and a feeling of being sick to my stomach at times throughout the day. My gains are nowhere near what they were before, no doubt because of the lack of sleep and calories. Any advice? I thought coming back with low doses was the smart move, but seems my body isn't handling it as well as it used to.

I have to run low test when I run tren or I get terrible sides

Drop the tren, keep the test, you'll grow back the muscle at a much faster rate even on less drugs.

Keep the emphasis on training, nutrition, and recovery.

Good luck

How long have you been back in the gym for?

Gettin ready to start doin sust and tren-a and t-Bol haven't done tren in about 3 yrs Iam starting at 500 mg test 150mg tren and workin it up slow if I can take the 150mg I never had deal bad sides that I couldn't tolerate but Iam 50 yrs now we will see can't wait to start tren is by far my favorite compound it's fuckin magic in a bottle

This is an important question. You should be consistently training for at least 6 months or more before jumping back on a cycle.

Drop the tren, keep the test, you'll grow back the muscle at a much faster rate even on less drugs.

Keep the emphasis on training, nutrition, and recovery.

Good luck

This ^^ is good advice. It is amazing what 500mgs a week of Test, in combination with consistent training, and a reasonable diet can accomplish.

Four years ago I cycled off AAS after a bad pec tear and took four years off from hitting the iron. Prior to the injury I was using 1200 mg Test and 500 mg Tren every week. Back then I had a few Tren sides such as night sweats and lack of sleep.
I am finally back in the gym and 20 days ago I started my first cycle of 600 mg Test and 200 mg Tren. Even though the doses are less than half of what they were before, the sides to seem to be much more severe. Constantly hot, very little sleep, no appetite, and a feeling of being sick to my stomach at times throughout the day. My gains are nowhere near what they were before, no doubt because of the lack of sleep and calories. Any advice? I thought coming back with low doses was the smart move, but seems my body isn't handling it as well as it used to.

The trick is to find the dose that you feel healthy on.
Your receptors are pure so it won’t take much to grow.
No joke, even a HRT dose of test will make you grow with fresh receptors.
If you can’t eat or train hard then the drugs won’t do shit!
Try 100-200mg Test and 50-100mg tren.

This is an important question. You should be consistently training for at least 6 months or more before jumping back on a cycle.
It's not just that...for the 3-4 years he was off, was he still on TRT? If he's been completely off of everything, who knows what his test levels ever recovered to. If you go back into the gym with extremely low test levels, with barely any of your previously built muscle left, and within a month are on both test and tren in higher doses...I couldn't imagine that feeling good. Especially since your test is likely still low, you're out of shape, and you have a mental blow from lifting a lot less than you used to.

I would just start with a high-TRT dose of test (getting up to 1000-1200ng/dl on bloodwork) and focus on steady lifting and cardiovascular conditioning...get a bit lean, a bit more muscular, a few sessions of HIIT a week, and when you're good and healthy you can try to do what you're doing now.

I realize you're a bodybuilder and likely don't want to wait :eek: I'm the same way. Just my 2 cents.

Been back 4 months now. 3 months without any gear just to get my joints, tendons used to handling a little weight before I wasted my time and money on gear. I've noticed this past week the sides have lessened drastically. Still dont have the appetite I want though.

It's not just that...for the 3-4 years he was off, was he still on TRT? If he's been completely off of everything, who knows what his test levels ever recovered to. If you go back into the gym with extremely low test levels, with barely any of your previously built muscle left, and within a month are on both test and tren in higher doses...I couldn't imagine that feeling good. Especially since your test is likely still low, you're out of shape, and you have a mental blow from lifting a lot less than you used to.

I would just start with a high-TRT dose of test (getting up to 1000-1200ng/dl on bloodwork) and focus on steady lifting and cardiovascular conditioning...get a bit lean, a bit more muscular, a few sessions of HIIT a week, and when you're good and healthy you can try to do what you're doing now.

I realize you're a bodybuilder and likely don't want to wait :eek: I'm the same way. Just my 2 cents.

I didn't have my levels tested before starting back, but my test levels were obviously low. Just judging on sex drive, energy level, etc. For the first three months I did fasted cardio for 45 min every day and lifted 5 days per week in the evening. Went from a fat 239 lbs to 212lbs. Now back up to 229 but with a much smaller waistline, and thicker muscle. People at the bank, gym, etc are making comments about how fast I've changed my appearance so something is working.
For the past 7 days I've been able to sleep much better, the heating up has lessened a lot except when I'm actually training. The only real side I'm experiencing now is my appetite isn't where I need it to be. I can eat three meals a day instead of the 6 I want.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws