over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2.5 weeks out

look great bro, got to bring it home to michigan:D

Incredible....huge improvements in your upper body.

Looking great...EXCEPT your back; what the hell is wrong with it. Its all lumpy! :)

Shelby I think you have 100% figured out how to find the perfect balance that enables you to be both crisp and full. I see alot of guys get peeled but flat or full but a bit soft. Very few can do both. Nice work!!

Exactly - well put

jm

holy hamstrings in that side chest :eek:

Gotta agree with the Gorilla! Damn Shelby, Your side chest pose has REALLY improved over your last preps. Hammies are sweeping out and your delts are much fuller and rounder. It's almost like that extra size has changed how round your muscle bellies look in that pose. From the rear, your back is so much thicker from those deadlifts it's rediculus and obvilously your arms have had a healthy off-season. From the front, your quads are looking sooooooo much thicker than a year ago. You are the definition of MOTIVATION bro. Great work and best of luck at Jr.'s

I agree with dusty. It amazes me that you can get in that condition and still maintain that full look. very impressive. I always flatten out like a pancake.

the gains you have made the last couple years are remarkable and something to be truly proud of!

DUDE!!!! SERIOUSLY!!! every year you look like a new person!!! you have gained a lot of size and look as lean and hard as hell!!! WOW!

outstanding Shelby, you got it nailed :)

What is the single biggest positive thing
you have done different this time around?

Honestly, it's just being consistent. I never miss a meal, a supplement, a workout, a nap, or anything... and I'm like that year-round, for many years.

Yes, I did try some new stuff with my diet this year (higher fat and protein, moderate carbs.. but way more calories than normal) and also some different training and supplement protocols... but it's the consistency that really pays the dividends.

So many guys can "nail it" for a few weeks or a couple months, but then they fall off the wagon.

For guys like me with not-so-optimal genetics, that kind of bullshit just doesn't cut it. I have to be on my game all the time. I don't mind though, it's all habit for me now... I've been doing it for so long. I can't imagine NOT doing everything the way I do.

Thanks again for all the props everyone. :)

but it's the consistency that really pays the dividends.

So many guys can "nail it" for a few weeks or a couple months, but then they fall off the wagon.

For guys like me with not-so-optimal genetics, that kind of bullshit just doesn't cut it. I have to be on my game all the time.

Note to self: Be like this. Good stuff Shelby

Note to self: Be like this. Good stuff Shelby

X2...your work ethic and dedication to improving and achieving your goals is inspiring to say the least, Shelby.

Well

Honestly, it's just being consistent. I never miss a meal, a supplement, a workout, a nap, or anything... and I'm like that year-round, for many years.

Yes, I did try some new stuff with my diet this year (higher fat and protein, moderate carbs.. but way more calories than normal) and also some different training and supplement protocols... but it's the consistency that really pays the dividends.

For guys like me with not-so-optimal genetics, that kind of bullshit just doesn't cut it. I have to be on my game all the time. I don't mind though, it's all habit for me now... I've been doing it for so long. I can't imagine NOT doing everything the way I do.

Thanks again for all the props everyone. :)

That's the answer..........but your genetics are great also.......

Looking great shelby... are you doing your own contest prep?

That's the answer..........but your genetics are great also.......

Thanks Phil :cool:

Looking great shelby... are you doing your own contest prep?

Yes but my ability to judge myself during precontest can get "cloudy" so I have a couple guys I confide in to be a "second set" of eyes for me.

Seriously…

You are at your best ever. The change is quite obvious. Whatever you are doing, its working very well.

Shelby, I think this is going to be your best package. I seen your crazy leaness, but you were too small for the Bigger shows. You have put on some serious size this time and are still leaner then most. Well done, and can't wait to see the final package.

you look awsome.

Big ass arms! and good back, great job!

honestly......i cant get over the back improvement

i'm jealous

i hate you

:eek:

Awesome Shelby! Simply outstanding and getting bigger and better all the time.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131