over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2 a day workouts beneficial

captaingti

Registered
well I was getting ready for work this morning and I noticed that I had an extra hr and half before my ride showed up at my house. got me to thinking I could incorporate 2 a day workouts. I was trying to come up with a schedule to incorporate this.

is there anyone out there that is utilizing this method right now? if you are what is your breakdown like? just curious. thanks

I don't do it anymore, but when I used to many years ago, I would go at 5am and then again at 4pm. I did notice that my body needed more sleep in order to recover.

I workout M-F at 2:30pm-3:15pm and then from 5pm-6;15pm..... i'll do smaller body parts on my lunch break (abs, calves, bi's or tris) and then the larger stuff after work.... this works out FANTASTIC for me as I really don't like to train for more than an hour and change at a clip.

check out arnolds double split program i ran that for a while and saw great results

I go 3-4 days a week early am. I like to do abs and cardio early.
The body parts I am doing that day I may lightly do a small routine in the am and follow through again with my full routine at night right or wrong I love it
It may take a bit longer to get in the groove in the a.m. but once the furnace is lit I find myself way more focused than later in the day

If schedule allows and drive is there, yes, I believe it is very effective. Generally small muscles for the am, larger muscles like legs and back, pm.

I think the real question is do you think you'll recover properly from working out 2x a day?

I'm sure you would with appropriate nutrition and products but if you without them it'll be a toll. Also make sure to track your gains and if you are not noticing that much of a benefit then you'll know that it's not being worth.

If you can then do it. Contest prep I always do two a days but off season of you can burn more calories then bi all means do it to stay lean!

I think the real question is do you think you'll recover properly from working out 2x a day?

I'm sure you would with appropriate nutrition and products but if you without them it'll be a toll. Also make sure to track your gains and if you are not noticing that much of a benefit then you'll know that it's not being worth.

Well that's it. Guys like Arnold back in the 70's could train in the morning, go to the beach, take a nap, eat properly, then go back and train again in the evening. Relatively stress free lives, easy to recover. No family and wife, no kids waking up in the middle of the night interrupting sleep, etc.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131