over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2 dead after gunman open fires at Miami gym

There will always be crazy people, whatever their label is doesnt mater there have always been and will always be crazies.

All banning guns would do is keep them from normal people and empower the crazies ever more. The globalists who want to take our guns want to do it so we're easier to control when under their thumb. They market the shit out of their agendas and weak minded sheep run with it for them.

There will always be crazy people, whatever their label is doesnt mater there have always been and will always be crazies.

All banning guns would do is keep them from normal people and empower the crazies ever more. The globalists who want to take our guns want to do it so we're easier to control when under their thumb. They market the shit out of their agendas and weak minded sheep run with it for them.

:yeahthat:

Fuck the tyranical globalists.

I don't think this has to do with gear or guns. He obviously had some mental health issues and him loosing his position caused him to crack. It's just so sad to hear stories like this! My prayers go out to the family of the guy who died in this senseless way.

I dont think its fair to say that he has mental health issues without knowing that. Everyone who commits a murder doesnt suffer from mental illness. That gives a bad stigma to people who do have mental illness and aren't out there harming other people. Also there were a number of prominent people in the local business community that gave statements that they used to be trained by this individual and he was a very professional, and nice guy. Sometimes people do stuff in a fit of anger or rage that doesnt make sense.

I dont think its fair to say that he has mental health issues without knowing that. Everyone who commits a murder doesnt suffer from mental illness. That gives a bad stigma to people who do have mental illness and aren't out there harming other people. Also there were a number of prominent people in the local business community that gave statements that they used to be trained by this individual and he was a very professional, and nice guy. Sometimes people do stuff in a fit of anger or rage that doesnt make sense.

Sure but if someone decides to go around killing people doesn't that pretty much automatically mean he has something wrong with him mentally? Even if it was just at that moment? Normal sane people don't go out killing unarmed people....

Sure but if someone decides to go around killing people doesn't that pretty much automatically mean he has something wrong with him mentally? Even if it was just at that moment? Normal sane people don't go out killing unarmed people....

yes.

mental illness.....temporary or otherwise....is still mental illness.

I would say he SEVERELY mentally ill....doesn't matter if he conducted
himself properly in the past....THIS day however he didn't...

maybe he didn't take his meds...

I will also say....there are lots a different degrees to mental illness...
lots of people have mental problems and DO NOT kill multiple people
for losing an 8$ an hour job....

yes.

mental illness.....temporary or otherwise....is still mental illness.

I would say he SEVERELY mentally ill....doesn't matter if he conducted
himself properly in the past....THIS day however he didn't...

maybe he didn't take his meds...

I will also say....there are lots a different degrees to mental illness...
lots of people have mental problems and DO NOT kill multiple people
for losing an 8$ an hour job....

That's a lot of lettuce! 😂

and this is why in never more than a couple feet from a gun , yep i keep one in my gym bag.

"i never go somewhere with the intention of being violent , but i always bring violence with me in case i need it"

I'm a bit nervous with off body carry. What sort of holster do you use when your gun is in your gym bag?

I'm a bit nervous with off body carry. What sort of holster do you use when your gun is in your gym bag?

I do the same....keep it in its own zipper compartment...unholstered

and I don't keep one in the pipe....you could go even further
and just keep the mag out too....

never had an issue, for 13 years...

Safariland 6360 ALS/SLS. its my old duty holster that is a triple retention unit that i modified to screw to a flat plate.
My gym bag had thin plastic inserts in the end that made stand up , i glued a piece of 1/8" kydex to one end and fixed the holster to that.

Unless you are familiar with that holster and have practiced with it its gonna take a few min to figure it out.

Came in expecting people to blame either the guns or roids, leaving as expected.

Came in expecting people to blame either the guns or roids, leaving as expected.

If it wasn't a gun it would be a knife for a car, like what happened in Great Britain. Crazy how some want to have legislation that would find the gun manufacturers responsible for shootings.

Safariland 6360 ALS/SLS. its my old duty holster that is a triple retention unit that i modified to screw to a flat plate.
My gym bag had thin plastic inserts in the end that made stand up , i glued a piece of 1/8" kydex to one end and fixed the holster to that.

Unless you are familiar with that holster and have practiced with it its gonna take a few min to figure it out.

legit pro:D I like it

can you snap I pic of it....in the bag...???

I carry kinda alittle bag with a drawsting....outside zipper part
holds my sig 229 perfect...the pocket sits inside the bag though
so you cant see the imprint...

Last edited:

I can agree with that. I was not trying to blame mental health by itself. I have very close friends who suffer from mental health issues and would never do something like this.

I guess I was trying to say we can't blame gear or guns for this. From what I've read he lost it and did this horrible thing.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131