over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2 Legends, 1 pic

G.I.Bro

Banned
Registered
**broken link removed**

The almighty Jason Genova aka Dark Lord Spaniard and the Great Ronnie Coleman. Ronnie has been waiting on this day for ages...

I don't get it? Guess I'm out of the loop

I don't get it? Guess I'm out of the loop

You certainly are!

I think it's a pic of him and Ronnie. It's sarcasm. ;)

Thats not me! If it was, I would not post it online, lol. I guess guys here arent hip to the Jason Genova clown show like guys over at RX Muscle. It is a bit of an inside joke I guess. You have to have seen his YouTube posts.

Last edited:
You certainly are!

Thats not me! If it was, I would not post it online, lol. I guess guys here arent hip to the Jason Genova clown show like guys over at RX Muscle. It is a bit of an inside joke I guess. You have to have seen his YouTube posts.

Shows how much I know. I guess I'll join the "out of the loop" group, haha.

Genova is funny to watch...his YouTube videos are comical to say thr least

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

Here I will sum it up…

Kid has autism or maybe is just slow (undiagnosed and will not admit it, claims he is simply "dyslexic"), has been making youtube videos for years about him becoming a pro bodybuilder. He is delusional and bizarre, and over the past 3-4 years has had various people try to help him (Ron Harris from MD, PJ and Aaron from blackstone labs, etc) and he never absorbs any info and just spins his wheels. He always talks about Star Wars, believes he is an online celebrity (he almost is…) and has depressing meltdowns on Facebook.

He has probably 200+ hours of video on youtube, they were funny at first because you kinda laugh at/with him, and the characters at his gym. But he has been doing this for 4 years or so now, and honestly looks worse than he did in the beginning, so it's pretty much old news.

He has tried to compete once or twice and shows up looking worse than he did off-season, he somehow just loses strictly muscle when he "diets" and holds all his fat. It's quite mesmerizing.

It's one of those things where you kind of feel bad for him (He used to message my wife all the time saying he wants to be friends with us because no one likes him), but he doesn't listen to anyone who tries to help him so you eventually just give up and watch him fail.

:confused: im an outerlooper too I guess

Here I will sum it up…

Kid has autism or maybe is just slow (undiagnosed and will not admit it, claims he is simply "dyslexic"), has been making youtube videos for years about him becoming a pro bodybuilder. He is delusional and bizarre, and over the past 3-4 years has had various people try to help him (Ron Harris from MD, PJ and Aaron from blackstone labs, etc) and he never absorbs any info and just spins his wheels. He always talks about Star Wars, believes he is an online celebrity (he almost is…) and has depressing meltdowns on Facebook.

He has probably 200+ hours of video on youtube, they were funny at first because you kinda laugh at/with him, and the characters at his gym. But he has been doing this for 4 years or so now, and honestly looks worse than he did in the beginning, so it's pretty much old news.

He has tried to compete once or twice and shows up looking worse than he did off-season, he somehow just loses strictly muscle when he "diets" and holds all his fat. It's quite mesmerizing.

It's one of those things where you kind of feel bad for him (He used to message my wife all the time saying he wants to be friends with us because no one likes him), but he doesn't listen to anyone who tries to help him so you eventually just give up and watch him fail.

You could have just said he there version of blackstang :D

I saw a few videos of him. TBH, it's not funny. I do feel bad for him.

I bet an awful lot of people take advantage and make themselves feel good by mocking him. :naughty:

He actually reminds me of a slow (mentally challenged) Sean Astin (The main character in RUDY the movie).

im gonna get to that gym in a little bit its like 2 hours from my house

and lol at jason genova suprised he didnt piss himself

ive seen a couple of his videos. i don't know why people think its funny to make fun of retarded people. my cousin has autism and he doesn't know the difference between someone laughing at him or with him so when he gets a laugh from people he continues the behavior. and with autism he can get really OCD with stuff. i wonder if genovas parents know about his online personality.

Post is not funny one bit!
Picking on people with autism is out of line.

He is not some braindead innocent bystander being picked on...He is almost 30 and has a job and drives a car. He talks about banging girls etc. And people try to help him all the time but then he does something stupid and wastes everyones time so they give up.

Before you say you feel bad for him, watch 2-3 of his videos. He is definitely slow, but not slow enough that he needs to be pat on the head and told he's doing great.

I love it when a thread backfires this bad :devil:smi it's like watching a car crash :D

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws