over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2 Legends, 1 pic

Ok so I just watched a few vids. Ive been in the medical industry working with brain injury patients and on the rehab side of several major hospitals for 12 years so while I am no doctor, he 100% has some form of autism. The way he moves (or lack of) his wrists is a direct indication of this. He is not cocky, or arrogant or "wants to do his own thing".. he simply doesn't understand or know better. I in no way find this funny. My $.02

Last edited:
Out of the loop myself, might have to check out his YouTube videos...

:banghead:

Last edited:
I say we get a sponsor to sponsor him, send him grams of gear weekly,we coach him, and we then can be labeled the next modern day gurus!

Just saying

Before you say you feel bad for him, watch 2-3 of his videos. He is definitely slow, but not slow enough that he needs to be pat on the head and told he's doing great.

No one is saying to treat this kid special, however those who elevate themselves by putting this kid down are incredibly weak minded.

Some people are a little too sensitive right now.

Lets lower the tren guys... Or better yet check out your local NA meeting... They will definitely give you hugs and say it will be ok!

No one is saying to treat this kid special, however those who elevate themselves by putting this kid down are incredibly weak minded.

I would agree. People do that on his facebook.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

I say we get a sponsor to sponsor him, send him grams of gear weekly,we coach him, and we then can be labeled the next modern day gurus!

Just saying

People have already tried. He had free pro hormones and supplements, PJ braun was doing his diet for free, and they were even buying his groceries

"Shit is no joke... "

[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dLx_rmTw9ko[/ame]

[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dLx_rmTw9ko"]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dLx_rmTw9ko[/ame]

People have already tried. He had free pro hormones and supplements, PJ braun was doing his diet for free, and they were even buying his groceries

Jeeesus

Looks like he's doing what makes him happy.

Who cares what anyone thinks.

BB.com is full of 16 and 17 year old wankers with nothing better to do apart from suck the latest supplement company owners dick for a free product to log.

Video above… he deserves credit of for keep trying. His calves and legs crush mine.

The man... the legend.... and ronnie coleman
Nice pic

Isn't he supposed to compete? He looks a little slimmer in that pic.

Here I will sum it up…

Kid has autism or maybe is just slow (undiagnosed and will not admit it, claims he is simply "dyslexic"), has been making youtube videos for years about him becoming a pro bodybuilder. He is delusional and bizarre, and over the past 3-4 years has had various people try to help him (Ron Harris from MD, PJ and Aaron from blackstone labs, etc) and he never absorbs any info and just spins his wheels. He always talks about Star Wars, believes he is an online celebrity (he almost is…) and has depressing meltdowns on Facebook.

He has probably 200+ hours of video on youtube, they were funny at first because you kinda laugh at/with him, and the characters at his gym. But he has been doing this for 4 years or so now, and honestly looks worse than he did in the beginning, so it's pretty much old news.

He has tried to compete once or twice and shows up looking worse than he did off-season, he somehow just loses strictly muscle when he "diets" and holds all his fat. It's quite mesmerizing.

It's one of those things where you kind of feel bad for him (He used to message my wife all the time saying he wants to be friends with us because no one likes him), but he doesn't listen to anyone who tries to help him so you eventually just give up and watch him fail.

That generally happens with people with Autism (which seems to be what he has) with other over lapping mental symptoms.

They can't help it bro....It's awesome that people try and do help him but it's fucking lame and ignorant when they question why he doesn't respond/act like they hoped, etc AND "just give up and watch him fail". Autistic individuals (Asperger's, etc) will believe anything they read or hear no matter who it comes from. Last thing people like him need is for someone to "give up on them".

Jason can't help it....and he doesn't appear to be "failing" at anything.

Last edited:
Ronnie is looking much better IMO. Still a beast. GOAT.

This is dad serious: that kid looks better than some of the pics I've seen from some guys on here.

I almost pissed myself when I saw the images this uh posted about him being on a gram or more of shit and was reviewing his synthol protocol.

#realtalk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner