YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2 month progress pics, one month apart, after 2 months sober.

Designbuilt

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Well, I slipped up once or twice, but only had 2 drinks, once it was beer, the other scotch... Been 100% without a drink for 32 days as of today... Anyway, the first picture was taken in January, I was about 200lbs, second picture taken on the last day of February weight about 228 (I thought I looked good in clothes, liked feeling strong and full) but obviously once I took pics I noticed I looked like shit... (For some reason the 1st picture keeps failing... So I gave up... Take my word for it, I was small and flabby... Third was two weeks into my diet, I started trimming down the body hair a bit...

Attachments

• 2-16-17a.jpg
    2-16-17a.jpg
    292.6 KB · Views: 701
  • 3-01-17.jpg
    3-01-17.jpg
    264.8 KB · Views: 580
  • 3-17-17.jpg
    3-17-17.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 638
Taken today

Now we mean business... This was taken just now, my idea was 1 month of bulking, followed by one month of dieting strictly... the compounds were very minimal...

Nothing harsh, just 500mg sust, 500mg npp wk, 5ius gh, 25mcg t-3. my diet consists of only sea food, with one protein shake post-workout, fruits and vegetables as carbs... I go to the gym on an empty stomach, train, walk home, (about 5-10mins depending on how fast I walk) that's about it... As of today, I'm 202ish, but I want to put some muscle back on for the next month... I might swap out the npp for deca (I took 1cc of 300mg deca the last two weeks, because I know it has to kick in) I will leave the sustanon as is and add 30mg of dbol daily, possibly bring the gh up to 10ius per day... That's the plan, nothing harsh, no tren, halo, master, none of that for now... Possibly not at all, just wanted to improve a bit, but you know how that goes...

Attachments

• 3-31-17b.jpg
    3-31-17b.jpg
    279 KB · Views: 517
  • 3-31-17.jpg
    3-31-17.jpg
    236.3 KB · Views: 450
  • 3-31-171111.jpg
    3-31-171111.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 485
Last edited:
nice work.....

I appreciate your honesty....as that's how I like to do things.

I wish to motivate you through negativity (as other like to say) the negativity
is actually HONESTY...but actually want you to succeed....

let us know if we can help you In any way shape or form....for free.

[email protected]

:cool:

nice work.....

[email protected]

thanks! definitely, keep that I mind, possibly later...

DB cleaning up nicely brother! Keep at whatever it is you're doing because its definitely working :headbang:

nice work.....

[email protected]

Just saw the for free

Ya dude take this offer

nice work.....

[email protected]

Thanks man, I truly appreciate that, I do have some unique ideas that seem to be working that go against what most people do, but I will definitely be hitting you up soon, for there are a few things that I'm stuck on, or rather not completely up to date on that I'm sure you have more experience with...

As far as supplements, I placed an order from truenutrition that I am expecting on Monday, I've ordered from them in the past, years ago and I did well off their products, but this time I'm going with:

2- KarboLoad
PeptoPro – Hydrolyzed Caseinate 5lbs with all the added essentials
Glutamine Alpha-Ketoglutarate 2:1 Powder
BCAA's – Branched Chain Amino Acids
Creatine Monohydrate Powder
Joint Support capsules...

I will also add Somatozine starting Monday... My goal is to bring up my limbs, lower body and arms... plan on working my way back up on the squat slowly, possibly doing two squat days per week and one lighter, high rep other exercise for quads like lunges, sissy squats, hacks, shit like that... We'll see...

The difference between bulking and cutting for me is training on an empty stomach when I cut and having 3 shakes while bulking, one pre, one intra, one post... The above products from True nutrition will be my shake...

Diet is the same...

Protein is:

Shrimp
Tuna
wild caught Salmon
Lobster tails

Carbs
Frozen fruit
fresh fruit
broccoli
asparagus
spinach

fats
avocado
olive oil
coconut oil

that's about it, I'm 43 so I have to take my health into consideration, this is a hobby, although I am tempted to hit the stage again, maybe if I drop to 194 and get ultra lean, I can do something in classic physique... We'll see how the next month goes...

I was only 180lbs the night before these were taken and had only dropped my water a few hours before, so I was likely 176-178 in these shots... So at 194, if I can be in the same shape, I think I can do something in classic physique...

Attachments

• mostmuscular.jpg
    mostmuscular.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 314
  • backpicstage1.jpg
    backpicstage1.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 276
  • backpiccontestshape.jpg
    backpiccontestshape.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 275
George (without the "s" at the end :D;)), old pal, your progresses in such a short amount of time are EXTREMELY noticeable... BRAVO!!! And I know you'll only get better as the days go by, as your genetics are FAR ABOVE average... in your case, it will just be a matter of motivation... and this time, you seem to want it! :headbang:

Many new guys on the board don't know you, but the days you were working with Phil were epic... you're one of the good ones, my friend... keep it up... and oh, of course... congrats for being sober... :)

George (without the "s" at the end :D;)), old pal, your progresses in such a short amount of time are EXTREMELY noticeable... BRAVO!!! And I know you'll only get better as the days go by, as your genetics are FAR ABOVE average... in your case, it will just be a matter of motivation... and this time, you seem to want it! :headbang:

Many new guys on the board don't know you, but the days you were working with Phil were epic... you're one of the good ones, my friend... keep it up... and oh, of course... congrats for being sober... :)

Ha, we'll I'm singular, although my ex thinks I'm schizophrenic, so there may very well be two of us in here, although, I was told the other one is different... :confused:

Either, been a long time man... Can you believe it's almost 9 years to the day that I started that thread and Phil was helping me prep for that show? That was my last show... Things are going very well as far as training but work is very overwhelming right now, this is the busiest I've ever been, but it sure beats the alternative...

I am very pleased with how things are goings thus far, I am using some of the things I learned from Phil, a few others I picked up elsewhere and some that I have recently discovered myself by trial and error... But nobody knows all of the answers and this board is definitely the place to be to talk to the right people and find motivation... I'm not big on social media, I don't have twitter nor instagram... I have facebook, but rarely post body pics on there, I did in the past, but now it's all business, family and or occasional comedic observations...

In either event, thanks for dropping in good hearing from you...

New picture as of today, weight 209ish 1st thing in the morning, diet is the same, but adding a pre, intra and post workout shake... Consisting of true nutrition products... I started squatting 3 times per week, 3 sets of 20 reps, ATG, close stance in attempts to bring out more quad sweep... This week my split was as follows:

Monday: Quads, hams, leg extension, leg curl machines to warm up, then Squats, 3 x 20 reps

Tuesday: Delts, bi, tri, calves

Wednesday: Quads, hams, leg extension, leg curls warm up, then squats 3x20 reps, but I added 20bs to each of my last three sets...

Thursday, Chest, back, calves... (I later in the day, I had my upper left wisdom tooth extracted... (you can see the swelling on my eye.)

Friday, Quads, hams, leg extensions, leg curls to warm up, then squats, I only got 2 sets of 20, did go ATG, did add 20lbs but then on my 3rd set, I started spitting out a bit of blood from my surgery...

Tomorrow Delts, bi, tri, calves...

I do calves and quads 3 times a week... Still look ok, up almost 10lbs in a week isn't bad...

Diet looks like this

1st shake around 8:15am, go to the gym, second shake during, third shake in the car...

9am+/-

Go home, sometimes I have another shake with berries, egg whites and protein...

Lunch 1lb of shrimp, or Salmon, broccoli, and a mango, pineapple or some other fruit...

3-4 PM same thing

6pm same thing or if I have too much work a shake like when I got home...

9pm either ahi tuna steaks, shrimp, salmon or 2 lobster tails... Asparagus or broccoli and fruit

10-11 shake, some natural peanut butter, then I go to sleep...
MK-677, two tabs every night, along with 50mg diphenhydramine hcl (Unisom), 2 melatonin Gels, 50mcg pramiprexole

My pre, intra and post workout shakes consist of: 2 scoops Karboload, 1 scoop Pepto-pro hydrolyzed caseinate protein, 1 glutamine, 1 bcaa, 1 creatine, also 2 scoops of collagen II from Syraplex, I mix it with coconut water and pomegranate juice...

My workouts are short, 45mins to an hour tops, with very little rest, no ass grabbing and very little cardio, on occasion, I walk to and from the gym, about 5-10 mins... That's about it...

Attachments

• IMG_0184.JPG
    IMG_0184.JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 727
Last edited:
New picture as of today, weight 209ish 1st thing in the morning, diet is the same, but adding a pre, intra and post workout shake... Consisting of true nutrition products... I started squatting 3 times per week, 3 sets of 20 reps, ATG, close stance in attempts to bring out more quad sweep... This week my split was as follows:

Monday: Quads, hams, leg extension, leg curl machines to warm up, then Squats, 3 x 20 reps

Tuesday: Delts, bi, tri, calves

Wednesday: Quads, hams, leg extension, leg curls warm up, then squats 3x20 reps, but I added 20bs to each of my last three sets...

Thursday, Chest, back, calves... (I later in the day, I had my upper left wisdom tooth extracted... (you can see the swelling on my eye.)

Friday, Quads, hams, leg extensions, leg curls to warm up, then squats, I only got 2 sets of 20, did go ATG, did add 20lbs but then on my 3rd set, I started spitting out a bit of blood from my surgery...

Tomorrow Delts, bi, tri, calves...

I do calves and quads 3 times a week... Still look ok, up almost 10lbs in a week isn't bad...

Diet looks like this

1st shake around 8:15am, go to the gym, second shake during, third shake in the car...

9am+/-

Go home, sometimes I have another shake with berries, egg whites and protein...

Lunch 1lb of shrimp, or Salmon, broccoli, and a mango, pineapple or some other fruit...

3-4 PM same thing

6pm same thing or if I have too much work a shake like when I got home...

9pm either ahi tuna steaks, shrimp, salmon or 2 lobster tails... Asparagus or broccoli and fruit

10-11 shake, some natural peanut butter, then I go to sleep...
MK-677, two tabs every night, along with 50mg diphenhydramine hcl (Unisom), 2 melatonin Gels, 50mcg pramiprexole

My pre, intra and post workout shakes consist of: 2 scoops Karboload, 1 scoop Pepto-pro hydrolyzed caseinate protein, 1 glutamine, 1 bcaa, 1 creatine, also 2 scoops of collagen II from Syraplex, I mix it with coconut water and pomegranate juice...

My workouts are short, 45mins to an hour tops, with very little rest, no ass grabbing and very little cardio, on occasion, I walk to and from the gym, about 5-10 mins... That's about it...
Job? Lol

oh, i'm self-employed, so I make my own hours, mostly work from home, I go to the office and field too, but mostly from home, so I can plan my meals pretty easily...

oh, i'm self-employed, so I make my own hours, mostly work from home, I go to the office and field too, but mostly from home, so I can plan my meals pretty easily...
That's pretty awesome man. I'm envious. I have a hectic work schedule. Mind sharing what industry or type of profession without too much detail?

Do you do insurance claim handling/adjusting? From home, mostly calls. Occasionally go into the "field" to do a claim evaluation.

That's pretty awesome man. I'm envious. I have a hectic work schedule. Mind sharing what industry or type of profession without too much detail?

Do you do insurance claim handling/adjusting? From home, mostly calls. Occasionally go into the "field" to do a claim evaluation.

No I work with them though, architecture, code consulting and I just opened a construction company, mostly paving, asphalt and concrete. I'm fortunate because I have pretty good connections. My family has been in property development forever, I used to go to closings and meetings, looking at buildings since I was about 7, I actually hated it and started studying premed, but eventually while working summers for an architect, I fell in love with it... I am steering away from working for others and trying to only work for myself on my own properties... The big advantage I have is that I have a lot of guidance from my dad and older brothers... Still there are very stressful times, but I guess that's with everything...

It may seem that I spend a lot of money on food, but the thing is that I used to drink a lot of scotch... My older brother bitched me out a couple of months ago (He's a CPA and tax attorney, he does my taxes and book keeping) I was spending $2500 a week on eating out and booze!! It was not uncommon for me and my girl to go to places in downtown eat and drink $500 a night or even for lunch a couple of times per week... Hell a few times we went to the same restaurant twice the same day, once for lunch, then for dinner, each time was around $300...

I also drank a bottle of 15 year old McCallens scotch per day... Sometimes two... I did that for a month straight, started drinking since I woke up and wouldn't stop until bedtime... I had horrible withdrawls, thought I was going to die for sure, had pains in my stomach and wouldn't eat anything for a week, then that's when I decided to stop... The withdrawls were the absolute worst I've ever had in my life and I was addicted to a lot of substances in the past, those were easy to quit, the booze was not, I had seizures, I was having vivid hallucinations of demons for a week straight... I did a lot of praying and meditating and took a good look at my life and the people I was letting down, especially my son, that's really what made me hit rock bottom, when I knew that I had to change now...

So my girl told me that with all of that money I spend every night eating out and drinking, I could eat anything I want at home for the week...

She was absolutely right, plus I'm not ruining my health and fighting with everyone drinking so damn much... So as a reward for not drinking; I've been eating good quality, healthy food and supplements...

Right now my food bill for the week, is about 1/5th of what I was spending on booze and I feel great, best decision I ever made, my head is clear, I enjoy my diet and I'm making very good progress... Been without a single drink for 42 days now... and the last time I got drunk was at my little brother's wedding on the 15th of January... Every day I wake up, I feel grateful for having the strength to stay sober and that motivates me to eat right and get in the gym, get progressively better every day and maybe do another show...

It may seem that I spend a lot of money on food, but the thing is that I used to drink a lot of scotch... My older brother bitched me out a couple of months ago (He's a CPA and tax attorney, he does my taxes and book keeping) I was spending $2500 a week on eating out and booze!! It was not uncommon for me and my girl to go to places in downtown eat and drink $500 a night or even for lunch a couple of times per week... Hell a few times we went to the same restaurant twice the same day, once for lunch, then for dinner, each time was around $300...

I also drank a bottle of 15 year old McCallens scotch per day... Sometimes two... I did that for a month straight, started drinking since I woke up and wouldn't stop until bedtime... I had horrible withdrawls, thought I was going to die for sure, had pains in my stomach and wouldn't eat anything for a week, then that's when I decided to stop... The withdrawls were the absolute worst I've ever had in my life and I was addicted to a lot of substances in the past, those were easy to quit, the booze was not, I had seizures, I was having vivid hallucinations of demons for a week straight... I did a lot of praying and meditating and took a good look at my life and the people I was letting down, especially my son, that's really what made me hit rock bottom, when I knew that I had to change now...

So my girl told me that with all of that money I spend every night eating out and drinking, I could eat anything I want at home for the week...

She was absolutely right, plus I'm not ruining my health and fighting with everyone drinking so damn much... So as a reward for not drinking; I've been eating good quality, healthy food and supplements...

Right now my food bill for the week, is about 1/5th of what I was spending on booze and I feel great, best decision I ever made, my head is clear, I enjoy my diet and I'm making very good progress... Been without a single drink for 42 days now... and the last time I got drunk was at my little brother's wedding on the 15th of January... Every day I wake up, I feel grateful for having the strength to stay sober and that motivates me to eat right and get in the gym, get progressively better every day and maybe do another show...
Thanks for sharing, glad you turned stuff around man. I bet you feel so much better now and couldn't imagine going back. What triggered the alcohol binging anyway?

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing, glad you turned stuff around man. I bet you feel so much better now and couldn't imagine going back. What triggered the alcohol binging anyway?

Not sure, I've always had substance abuse problems, well during my first marriage and before that in my late 20's when I was living in Mexico... When I came back to the states, I got back in the gym and I had it under control, but then I was exposed to a lot of it at city hall and the people I work with, mostly attorneys, all of them always drank and did other (harder) things with the booze...

So it was just a bad habit... People always ask what triggered it, especially when I did the 1/2 gallon of scotch per day binge... Nothing really, I drank when I worried, but I also drank when I was happy and celebrating, I have a very high tolerance for alcohol, so I guess it's easy to get carried away... I used to have about 5 drinks before going to court in the mornings and nobody would notice... (as part of my job I go to housing court and zoning board of appeals for my clients) But then I'd see the attorneys, legal aids and judges at the bar, we'd all drink and joke around... I guess it's the whole scene I get hooked on...

I really knew I had to stop and I can't imagine going back to it, I just had lunch at the casino near my home today and I wasn't even tempted to drink, that's huge, usually I can't resist drinking when I go there... This time, I just ate, played just a couple of games and left... It was a very nice lunch and I'm proud of myself for not drinking, now I'm catching up with the work I have to turn in tomorrow and prepare for my new stuff coming in...

I have a lady Russian client right now, who keeps insisting on going out to drinks with me... She's gorgeous like a young Bridgette Neilson, and rich as hell! They bought a building for 8 figures like nothing, without any loans from the bank and didn't negotiate my fees one dime... She is very generous, I can tell she's had a lot of work done, because her lips are a bit unnatural looking as are her boobs...

But in either event, I keep stalling, putting the going out for drinks off... They are one of my biggest clients and she's married, so I don't want to ruin that, but she's definitely wild, goes to Miami for the weekend with all of her single girlfriends... My girl thinks that her husband and she may have an open relationship and he doesn't mind... Because I knew plenty of people like that... But it would still be a big mess, because we're doing business and I just have to keep it professional...

Even if nothing happens sexually, (which I won't let it) That's the kind of thing that could trigger my drinking again... Because I stop sometimes for a month or two, but then something happens, I drink and then that turns into a month or two month long binge... This time, I want to possibly prep for a show, I know that will keep me focused and I'm making good gains right now and this is providing the discipline I need to stay the hell away from the bar...

The show will do it, because work sure doesn't, in fact, I think I work better when I drink... I just sit at my computer, sometimes I pass out and I wake up with my work done... I was even using that as an excuse to drink and my girl would agree that when I was behind on my work, I had to get some booze and sit at my desk until I was done... Otherwise, I can't focus, I go to different websites like ebay, youtube, facebook, the rolex forum, here and I used to go to fetlife, but I closed that page down a few months ago, that shit had to stop too... Anyway, that's basically it...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131