over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2 months of cycle. Gained 2lbs

ruslatunnan

Banned
I stopped cycle for 2 months and training, because I wasn't able to do it for 2 months. Not even pct. Usually when I cycle off I lose like 6lbs in the 1 month. After those 2 month of total break I still have my mass, got little fatter than normally. How is this possible ? Shouldnt all aas left my body like in month number 1?

anyway I'm going to cycle on soon and I'm excited on gaining more muscle. And I'm gonna cycle similar next time like my last cycle

My last cycle was:

900mg test a week
750mg deca a week

I'm currently 219lbs, 5.8inch and 12%bf. 26 yo

You kept the size because you gained weight, it's not like your muscles are literally filled with gear and it drains out, also you're young but you're getting to the agr where you're keeping weight (i.e. Fat) on easier and losing t harder, hence getting fatter. I don't think there really is anything else at play here.

I've been off since mid august and I'm bigger but I definitely don't look as good, I've gained weight.

Good luck with your cycle

So you think if I start cycle now I could easily go up to 225lbs. Before my weight was not going higher

I think you should learn more about aas, pct, training, and everything else there is to know about cycling on and off before you ever touch another steroid...

Sent from my SM-T810 using Professional Muscle mobile app

I stopped cycle for 2 months and training, because I wasn't able to do it for 2 months. Not even pct. Usually when I cycle off I lose like 6lbs in the 1 month. After those 2 month of total break I still have my mass, got little fatter than normally. How is this possible ? Shouldnt all aas left my body like in month number 1?

anyway I'm going to cycle on soon and I'm excited on gaining more muscle. And I'm gonna cycle similar next time like my last cycle

My last cycle was:

900mg test a week
750mg deca a week

Pic?

Screenshot_20170215_054219.png

I think you should learn more about aas, pct, training, and everything else there is to know about cycling on and off before you ever touch another steroid...

Sent from my SM-T810 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Would be a wise thing to do. It maybe Does not sound like I know shit about cycling and pct. But I do for the most part or for the most part to come literally safe out of cycle. But last time I had to stop immediately for 2 months.. and I rather not say why.

Would be a wise thing to do. It maybe Does not sound like I know shit about cycling and pct. But I do for the most part or for the most part to come literally safe out of cycle. But last time I had to stop immediately for 2 months.. and I rather not say why.

Good thinking brother I didn't want to be a jerk but I agree, it sounds like you're a bit ignorant to it. When I first started using gear I went by the advice of the guy selling it to me who was going by the advice of the guy at the gym he got it from. I was lucky that it didn't take long before I stopped listening to him, if I kept going with his guidance I would be all kinds of screwed up by now and he fucked up his body bad he never listened.

Read and search everything you can before you start again, beware of "knowledge" that is really just parroted bro science, most of the mainstream websites and forums are full of it. Whenever you adhere to something make sure and verify for yourself there is actually scientific reasoning for it.

What takes time to build takes time to leave. You'd be surprised how much glycogen, and intramuscular water retention plays a role in how a physique looks; that's why most guys freak out when they come off or cruise.

It's part of the game; you wanna play the game, gotta pay the price.

Good thinking brother I didn't want to be a jerk but I agree, it sounds like you're a bit ignorant to it. When I first started using gear I went by the advice of the guy selling it to me who was going by the advice of the guy at the gym he got it from. I was lucky that it didn't take long before I stopped listening to him, if I kept going with his guidance I would be all kinds of screwed up by now and he fucked up his body bad he never listened.

Read and search everything you can before you start again, beware of "knowledge" that is really just parroted bro science, most of the mainstream websites and forums are full of it. Whenever you adhere to something make sure and verify for yourself there is actually scientific reasoning for it.

You're not being a jerk. It is true I am very ignorant. I should treat myself with more respect. Everything in life is a lesson to learn and everyday I'm getting more knowledge. Was all night reading stuff about cycles :)

After my cycles I tend to lose about 5lbs but that's mainly water weight esp after a deca cycle. How did you like your test and deca cycle? How much did you gain and how long were you on?

My last cycle was:

900mg test a week
750mg deca a week

You need to have everything on hand before cycle even pct

Is 2 months enough to make some gains from a cycle of test and deca? Coming off is good. But, how about the idea of coming off when blood results says to? If blood results after 2 months are fine, you can make good gains by continuing the cycle right?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131