over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2 MORE GYM IDIOTS...

Although this topic has been discussed a thousand times in various forms, I just had to share todays idiots. Enjoy.........

#1 Every morning there is this very wealthy older chick in the gym with her trainer.She is very skinny and boney, but drives a brand new cl 550, so I guess all the cash goes for cars instead of food. Anyway, all I ever see them do is full body routines on machines, and EVERYTHING is done super slow. I mean every rep is sooooo fuuuuuucking SLOOOOOOW. Needless to say, she looks the same as she did last year. I figured this skinny dork trainer is milking her wallet, why else would he train her that way?

Well, this morning I see him training alone. And guess what, he was doing everything he does with her, the same way, SLOOOOOOOW as shit, with puny pencil neck weights.LOL, it boggles my mind that this guy is a trainer, I felt like asking him "hey man, do you think you could train me,I want to look like you"haha

#2 Driving home from the gym, I see walking down the street,a 6ft+ rubberchicken neck motherfucker. He had on his ipod, his workout gloves, and his belt. It looked like he had every gym accessory known to man on and ready to go.And he was walking in the direction of the only gym in this area that I know is at least 5 blocks away from the point of seeing him. What is wrong with people???

I have seen this quite a few times and the best one is this one guy, a real hiphop thug little bitch, who has the gloves on,the belt,etc, with his hat sideways and the only tatoo on his body is on his tiny right bicep and coincidently thats the arm with sleeve of his t shirt rolled up so every can see that he is a badass!!!!LOL

The world as we know it is OVER, we are done,finished,thats it. These genetic marvels are allowed to breed and its only a matter of time,before the human race kills itself,and primates take over as top of the food chain,haha.......

you should have taken a picture of these ass clowns...

We can start a thread...F*$KTARDS at the GYM

haha the worst are the kids who have all the accessories on for their hurting little workouts. Gloves, belt, armbands etc. And they go around asking everyone if they need a spot lol.
Sorry, but I never use gloves (well, I did in the desert when I could not get any chalk and it was 95 degrees in the workout tent) I train like I compete. you can't use gloves in a meet. I only wear a belt on the last 2 weeks before a meet to establish my opening weight.
Well, I used to that is. I pretty much had to retire from powerlifting after my last injury. blowing out a bicep can fuck you up for a long time. I have pain trying to curl a 30lb dumbell!
I see guys making a fashion statement in the gym all the time too. my clothes for the gym are t-shirts that are stained so I can't wear them any more in public. so I rip off the sleeves and put them in my gym clothes drawer. Shorts, I buy them for about $6 each. I am there to train, not look good.

Sorry, but I never use gloves (well, I did in the desert when I could not get any chalk and it was 95 degrees in the workout tent) I train like I compete. you can't use gloves in a meet. I only wear a belt on the last 2 weeks before a meet to establish my opening weight.
Well, I used to that is. I pretty much had to retire from powerlifting after my last injury. blowing out a bicep can fuck you up for a long time. I have pain trying to curl a 30lb dumbell!
I see guys making a fashion statement in the gym all the time too. my clothes for the gym are t-shirts that are stained so I can't wear them any more in public. so I rip off the sleeves and put them in my gym clothes drawer. Shorts, I buy them for about $6 each. I am there to train, not look good.
Amen Brother!! I wear target training shorts from well TARGET! All of about the same 6.00 you spend. Tank tops are what ever is on special at the same training clothes store......TARGET!!HAHAHA. OH I do get given these trendy training tank tops from the well known white supremist clothiers LONSDALE!! as gifts. (JK guys). Good one ALAN!!

one other note about guys asking everyone if they need a spot.
there was this one guy about 10 years ago when I was in the AF that was at the gym all the time bragging about how strong he was and blah blah.
well, one time I had no one to spot me with 315. so I asked him. I did 4 reps and then I lost it. HE WASN'T EVEN PAYING ATTENTION!!! I dropped the weight on my face and pinched my lower lip between the bar and lower teeth. I FELT MY TEETH GO THROUGH MY LIP AND TOUCH THE BAR!!! I finally got it off before it knocked out my teeth and onto my chest and that is when he finally helped, but barely (this all happened in a split second, mind you). then he says, "dude, you're bleeding" i said "no shit, I thought you were spotting me!" eventually word of this got around the whole base and people started calling him out. now, I either don't go heavy, or I find a guy that is bigger than me. problem is, I am finding fewer and fewer of those kinds of guys. meaning i am getting bigger, or the metrosexuals are gaining in numbers. (probably the latter)

The three of them did more talking than anything.

The talking is what gets me fired up the most these days.

I'm used to seeing the poor form, the really huge fat guys who wear layers to look "big and muscular" and yet ask for spots on thier 2 plate squats; The skinny, angry, old guy who feels the need to foam at the mouth and slam the plates around; The guy doing a clean and press with 45 pounds but psyching himself up like he's about to run a fucking marathon.. (just saw that one today) and then yelling and looking around the gym like he's the man for just performing 5 reps with 145...

Anyway, my point:

All of the above fools TALK MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE IN THE GYM and wonder why they don't have any muscle tone, can't grow, can't lift more weights, don't look like anything and can't get laid. I have PERSONAL TRAINERS coming up to me asking me to train WITH THEM ON THIER OWN TIME!! And these other fools above can't figure out why they're not making progress.

How about taking a nice serving of SHUT THE FUCK UP and perhaps concentrate on your form instead of the high-volume talking reps performed with your jaw.

...END RANT...

See what you started BN?!! :)

By the way BaldNazi, how are you doing these days??? Hopefully GREAT!

We also have on the other end of the scale.............I have two seniors. Both of these women are 80yrs young. The two of them are more productive with their gym time than any of the twenty year olds that come to show off. These two ladies are impressive to say the least. They always have a quick chat with me on the way in and another quick chat with me on the way out. Very little talking in between!!! They are a real pleasure to watch as they do their programs I put together for them. One of them has just recently completed her second tandem skydive. Absolutely awesome!! To these dedicated gym goers, I salute you!! There are some good gym stories also!!

Yeah i got this one clown at my gym that costantly shadow boxes with as much cordination as a gnat and looks like wet spaghetti .... And he stays with this same sideways grin, his eyes squinting, rapping to old skool Biggie while overly checking out every single girl that walks bye.... DUDE IS WHITE BY THE WAY!!!

Elvisman we've gotta be at the same gym. This "boxer boy" as we refer to him, pisses us off so much with his boxing and bouncing around. I think he must be cracked out most of the time. Funny thing is this - the other day I asked his buddy if he boxed or fought in toughman events or something like that, he said "no, he just likes to watch it on tv". WTF!?? I mean, why don't I just walk in the gym one day, whip it out, sling it around a little like I'm John Holmes then?? I can't belive it

Elvisman we've gotta be at the same gym. This "boxer boy" as we refer to him, pisses us off so much with his boxing and bouncing around. I think he must be cracked out most of the time. Funny thing is this - the other day I asked his buddy if he boxed or fought in toughman events or something like that, he said "no, he just likes to watch it on tv". WTF!?? I mean, why don't I just walk in the gym one day, whip it out, sling it around a little like I'm John Holmes then?? I can't belive it

think you can pull it off?;)

Baldnazi, please say you are in S. Florida so I can laugh.

IT GETS REALLY OLD DOESN'T IT?

I HAVE SO MANY STORIES LIKE THAT! THE ONE THAT STICKS IN MY MIND LATELY GOES LIKE THIS: SKINNY, PALE, FISHBELLY LOOKING GUY KEEPS ON LOOKING AT ME. HE'S WEARING BLACK BICYCLE SHORTS, LIFTING GLOVES AND A DINGY LOOKING TANK TOP.

SHITTY LITTLE MUSTACHE AND BEARD. WHEN I GET DONE WORKING OUT HE HAPPENS TO FOLLOW ME IN THE LOCKER ROOM AND STARTS TALKING TO ME. TURNS OUT HE'S A COLLEGE PROFESSOR.

HE STARTS IN ABOUT TRAINING HEAVY AND HOW IT'S BAD FOR THIS AND THAT. [ I GUESS HE WAS BUGGED BY SOMETHING I WAS DOING ON THE FLOOR, WHO KNOWS WHAT? ]

STARTS TALKING ABOUT SQUATS [ AHAH! ] I SAY I'VE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH THEM. HE STARTS TO TELL ME THAT SOMEDAY I WILL, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH.

TURNS OUT WE BOTH TEACH BIOLOGY AND THEN HE MENTIONS THAT HIS WIFE IS A TEACHER AND HOW HE IS SOOO PROUD THAT SHE'S OFF IN IRAN REQRUITING STUDENTS!

I CASUALLY MENTION THAT I DON'T THINK THAT'S SUCH A GOOD IDEA GIVEN WHAT IS GOING ON WITH TERRORISM RIGHT NOW.

HE RESPONDS THAT MUSLIM TERRORISTS ARE NO WORSE THAN THE REDNECK CHRISTIANS HERE IN MONTANA!

MY RESPONSE: WELL, THE LAST TIME I CHECKED WE REDNECK CHRISTIANS WEREN'T CUTTING ANYONE'S HEADS OFF.

THE "PROFESSOR" PUNISHES ME NOW BY REFUSING TO MAKE EYE CONTACT. THANK GOD.

You should have pulled out that big ass hunting knife and said but for you we make exception!!!and just glare at him with an evil grin!!

NO KIDDING!

You should have pulled out that big ass hunting knife and said but for you we make exception!!!and just glare at him with an evil grin!!

MAYBE JUST A ROCK FROM THE ALLEY...THAT WAY IT WOULD BE A MUCH SLOWER PROCESS. "DAMN, THIS ROCK IS DULL....SORRY." HACK, HACK, HACK...:eek: :)

damn jethro......i always thought you were a pretty cool easy going guy from what i have always read on here.......but the more i read i just don't know....i mean.....in one thread all a guy wants to do is rent from you and you rip his check up.....in this thread a guy just wants to chat with you and now he won't even look at you......i mean geez.........what kind of horrible person are you..........lmao keep up the rants you are on a freakin roll right now........just busting your balls on a late night and bored to tears......but you my friend are entertaining tonight...........peace and stay safe.....ss.

LOL...NOT TO WORRY BRO.....I HAVE SO MUCH REPRESSED HOSTILITY IT'S FRIGHTENING! LOL

damn jethro......i always thought you were a pretty cool easy going guy from what i have always read on here.......but the more i read i just don't know....i mean.....in one thread all a guy wants to do is rent from you and you rip his check up.....in this thread a guy just wants to chat with you and now he won't even look at you......i mean geez.........what kind of horrible person are you..........lmao keep up the rants you are on a freakin roll right now........just busting your balls on a late night and bored to tears......but you my friend are entertaining tonight...........peace and stay safe.....ss.

IT JUST SEEM LIKE I KEEP SMILING, BEING NICE AS I POSSIBLY CAN, AND YET....THESE FREAKS KEEP MESSING WITH MY MOJO! :eek: :D

MAYBE IT'S ALL JUST A TEST OF MY CHARACTER, YOU KNOW, GOD WILL REWARD ME OR SOMETHING? LOL.

I AM GLAD YOU ARE GETTING A KICK OUT OF MY STUPID POSTS. IF WE CAN'T LAUGH AT OURSELVES WE ARE IN REAL TROUBLE!

IT JUST SEEM LIKE I KEEP SMILING, BEING NICE AS I POSSIBLY CAN, AND YET....THESE FREAKS KEEP MESSING WITH MY MOJO! :eek: :D

MAYBE IT'S ALL JUST A TEST OF MY CHARACTER, YOU KNOW, GOD WILL REWARD ME OR SOMETHING? LOL.

I AM GLAD YOU ARE GETTING A KICK OUT OF MY STUPID POSTS. IF WE CAN'T LAUGH AT OURSELVES WE ARE IN REAL TROUBLE!
Your MOJO needs fucking therapy!!! Go out and kill somebody and get it out of your system.........start with the biology professor, that should be good for a laugh!!!;) :D Remember to post up pics as proof of the job completed!!

YUCK! Super Slow training is so boring. Future was doing that when he was injured but that is it. That training thought was really overdone. But obviously the lady liked the concept of hanging out there so what can you do? That is a big reason Shawn and I train the same sex clients. He and I can more or less push people a bit more and get away with it.

Worst guy I saw in the gym had:

1. Head band
2. Wrists taped
3. Gloves
4. Neoprene sleves on knees AND elbows
5. Valeo lifting belt which went nicely with his fanny pack
6. Cell phone with belt clip
7. Head phones...cheap kind that play the radio from the phones
8. And 2 gold chains

He was also wearing the circa 1987 Zubaz pants along with a string tank top where his nipples were peaking out.
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I'm with Amazon Doll... I just don't understand how some people can go to the gym day in and day out and not make any progress. They look the same as they did 5 yrs ago. I want to see progress...

But my biggest rant is the cell phones. Why?? Can't whatever or whoever it is wait until your done with your workout? I hate waiting on a bench while someone is yacking on the phone.

I'm with Amazon Doll... I just don't understand how some people can go to the gym day in and day out and not make any progress. They look the same as they did 5 yrs ago. I want to see progress...

But my biggest rant is the cell phones. Why?? Can't whatever or whoever it is wait until your done with your workout? I hate waiting on a bench while someone is yacking on the phone.
2 things: There's a man at my gym, really nice guy, kinda big, comes in, throws weights around (literally) for a few hours, been doing this for 3 years... I'm now bigger than he is.

I actually saw a woman talking on a cellphone while using one of those ab crunch machines. If you can carry on a conversation while doing ab crunches you're not working out, you're wasting everyone's time. And why do you wait for a bench? I stomp over to lugnuts like that and take over their equipment. They generally don't have a problem :cool: And if they do I inform them some of us are there to train and we take precedence.

I'm an old fuck in my mid fifties staying in the game to stay alive and look younger. Most of the people in the World Gym here are way younger and look right past me cause I'm older and that ain't cool to them. I just focus on my workouts watch the show. It's hilarious to watch 'em acting badass. When I'm "on" and growing it's funny how I can catch 'em looking outa the corner of my eye though.

One guy who does talk to me said last night that a Planet Fitness gym somewhere kicked a guy out for excess grunting.

I'm with you on that cell phone thing. God I hate those in the gym with a passion. If you want to yick yack, go to F**CKIN' STARBUCKS. I wish I had a little gizmo that I could push a button and all cell phones within a 50 ft. radius in the gym would explode in their hand.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws