over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2 more weeks of offseason left...

I remember a thread that bboy started and you posted up what your 10 to 12 rep lifts were on your exercises, just curious what they are now?

I remember a thread that bboy started and you posted up what your 10 to 12 rep lifts were on your exercises, just curious what they are now?

Incline press: 315 X 10
Bench press: 315 X 15
Squat: 455 X 10-12 good reps (hell maybe I could do more with load, who knows..but I usually end my last set with 8 reps)
BB rows: 315 X 8-10
Military press when I do it: 275 X 10-12
I only do rack pulls these days...but do not really monitor loads because I usually will do it at the end of my workout when I do them!

After I did the jr USAs last year, I enter a bench press competition a few weeks later and got 430lbs for my max, nothing crazy or spectacular...but I have gotten stronger for me over the years both for lower reps and higher reps with loads!

Incline press: 315 X 10
Bench press: 315 X 15
Squat: 455 X 10-12 good reps (hell maybe I could do more with load, who knows..but I usually end my last set with 8 reps)
BB rows: 315 X 8-10
Military press when I do it: 275 X 10-12
I only do rack pulls these days...but do not really monitor loads because I usually will do it at the end of my workout when I do them!

After I did the jr USAs last year, I enter a bench press competition a few weeks later and got 430lbs for my max, nothing crazy or spectacular...but I have gotten stronger for me over the years both for lower reps and higher reps with loads!

Nice work! What do you usually do for shoulders and do you work each bodypart once per week?

Bro you look so good. I really like your physique a lot!

I wish you the best of luck

Big and lean!

I like how hard you stay in the off season. Excellent c

Pulled out the trunks yesterday evening...

And to answer the question on shoulders - I choose 4 shoulder exercises and do 4 sets with each exercise...reps are usually 16,12,10,8...not a lot of rest btw sets!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371904489.569166.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371904489.569166.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 357
Impressive!! :eek:

Your off season looks most everyone else's prep mode:eek:

I try to think offseason as preseason :) Also, just under 5 weeks out now from USA's, so my goal was to keep the new thickness I have acquired over the offseason and condition for stage!

Lenny, is your hair shorter, or did you slick it back? Did you mention your weight in these pics? Jeez, you are going to be a huge lh. Are the weigh ins thurs? If so, that'll be great for you to be able to fill back out and hit the stage around 207-210.. Where are the Usa's. If it's close, maybe we'll come to route for you.

Last edited:
Lenny, is your hair shorter, or did you slick it back? Did you mention your weight in these pics? Jeez, you are going to be a huge lh. Are the weigh ins thurs? If so, that'll be great for you to be able to fill back out and hit the stage around 207-210.. Where are the Usa's. If it's close, maybe we'll come to route for you.

Just got a hair cut a couple days ago. I just took the latest pic I posted yesterday evening and I was 209lbs...I am about 204-5lbs in the morning. Yes, weigh ins/check ins are Thursday...And once I make the 198lbs, then I go from there. The USA's are in Vegas...thanks brother for the support!

Leg extensions

You do them twice each leg workout so you're obviously a believer... I'm more interested in the way you do them... do you have a favourite method with it?

You do them twice each leg workout so you're obviously a believer... I'm more interested in the way you do them... do you have a favourite method with it?

I keep the tension of the quad, tear drop area...I am somewhat lifting my ass off the seat when doing the extension on purpose to put it into the drop of my quad. I control these extensions...its kind of like a warm up pump before I squat and a cooldown pump at the end of my workout...the real compound stuff is btw all of this!

Good luck. My wife is competing. If I see you I will say hi.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Good luck. My wife is competing. If I see you I will say hi.

Just saw the pics, gonna be a good USA's that's for sure...she is looking good, she will be ready! Tell her good luck and keep the eye on the prize :)

Def say hello if you see me.

Just saw the pics, gonna be a good USA's that's for sure...she is looking good, she will be ready! Tell her good luck and keep the eye on the prize :)

Def say hello if you see me.

Thanks. Will do man!

Good job, Lenny!

Pulled out the trunks yesterday evening...

And to answer the question on shoulders - I choose 4 shoulder exercises and do 4 sets with each exercise...reps are usually 16,12,10,8...not a lot of rest btw sets!

Totally bad-ass!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner