over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2 more weeks of offseason left...

Lenny

IFBB PRO / Featured Member/Kilo Klub
IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Then I begin the process into the USAs...after seeing my boy, The Mass kick ass last weekend and chatting with him...time to finish this offseason a strong note and coast into a prep!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363962707.158795.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363962707.158795.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 1,796
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363962731.292570.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363962731.292570.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 1,543
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363962750.563516.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363962750.563516.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 1,350
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363962764.079147.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363962764.079147.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 1,296
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363962814.558535.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363962814.558535.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 1,312
Fckin Awesome Lenny! Just as I said on FB.... Keep killing it! The dedication, consistency.... all of it.... that you put in this offseason shows! Can't wait to see the finished product on stage at the USAs! :headbang:

Your legs look really thick man good work!

JUST INCASE U DIDNT NOTICE

ur arms are bigger then ur head :eek:

jus saying........

awesome work man :headbang:

USAs are long over due....take it home!

Then I begin the process into the USAs...after seeing my boy, The Mass kick ass last weekend and chatting with him...time to finish this offseason a strong note and coast into a prep!

Looking nice and full Lenny:) I am sure you will do well...

Looking incredible as always. I'm very much looking forward to following your prep for USAs.

Your one big 'ole man and awesome job on keeping your abs during off season.

I have to go now because I just viewed a bunch of large size pictures of a random muscular man on a public computer and I'm getting those looks...

As always fellas, thank you...just going about my thing and anxious to step on the USA stage this year! It is the small wins with my progression over the years that have been producing! Promuscle has been my place from the middle weight days till now to share that progression...I do not post as much anymore, but always lurking to see how u fellas r doing. Be safe, be smart, but keep progressing :)

You have to see this guy in person...dude is a thick brick house man...conditioning is reaaaalllly good! Dude always progressing....such a inspiration...every picture he's posted year after year...is a dramatic change.. A lot of people can't do that year after year...so you know this guy is a hard worker.. Lenny kill this prep bro...I know you will outwork everyone..

Looking great as always bro!
Cant wait to see you on that USA stage!

You have to see this guy in person...dude is a thick brick house man...conditioning is reaaaalllly good! Dude always progressing....such a inspiration...every picture he's posted year after year...is a dramatic change.. A lot of people can't do that year after year...so you know this guy is a hard worker.. Lenny kill this prep bro...I know you will outwork everyone..

M, I got to see your big overall win last weekend...your look gave me the chills because I could see that you put it all on the line. Big things ahead for you buddy, it's all shaping up for you! Let's feed off each others progress!

You never fail to impress man , lookin huge

Amazing how ya manage to pack on so much size and stay so lean in the offseason.

As always, my man, looking big and tight. It's just crazy to me that your legs keep such great shape. I say this everytime you post, but each and every new pic is always an improvement. You have to be the most dedicated and methodical guy on this board. No ludicrous weight or water gain, just constant muscle gains. Best of all, you have stayed incredibly humble. I still remember that interview you gave before the JrUsa's.

Thanks fella's!

As always, my man, looking big and tight. It's just crazy to me that your legs keep such great shape. I say this everytime you post, but each and every new pic is always an improvement. You have to be the most dedicated and methodical guy on this board. No ludicrous weight or water gain, just constant muscle gains. Best of all, you have stayed incredibly humble. I still remember that interview you gave before the JrUsa's.

Q, it is crazy to me sometimes because I eat quite a bit...yes, I live a structured life which always give me an idea on how I will feel. I always say, I want to earn it, so the way I do that is I do not get lazy in the offseason, I actually look as the offseason as a preseason to the prep. I try not to do anything crazy, just small climbs of progression.

Oh the interview, lol...maybe me being naturally humble doesn't make me hype like all those others who interview...def not trying to win a popularity contest lol...but I will always remain me.

As always buddy, hope all is well.

As always you look phenominal... keep it up. Goodluck with the rest of your offseason and contest prep.

Looking awesome. You look better in your offseason than some do in full prep mode. Great work.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws