over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2 shows in 2 weeks.

mrsoul

Registered
this is this first time i will have tried something like this, but i am 3 weeks out from my first show and then i have another one in 2 weeks afetr the first. can anyone tell me from experience what obstacles they ran into or any other things that may help me from making mistakes. is it hard to peak twice? did you eat anyhting after the first show? did you do legs once between the two shows? thanks.

I'm really interested in hearing the answer to this as I might do two shows back to back (I.E. do one show one weekend and then the following weekend do another)

yes, 2 shows back to back is hard. My best advice is to not make as big of a deal out of it as you may. Just because, if you go in with that mentality of trying to peak for both shows your chances of doing something stupid at the last minute are greater. I've done 5 or 6 shows now myself, and the best thing you could do is get your conditioning down and stay on track for that first show. NOTHING CRAZY, no carb load/drop, no sodium load/drop. Just get out there and make believe its another day of posing with your buddies at the gym. You always hear guys say "I didnt peak right, I looked better at the night show, I looked better the week prior, or the week after." This is because of 2 huge mistakes. #1- they fucked around and did some last minute bullshit which usually never works in your favor or #2- they were never conditioned right in the first place. So thats my advice, messing around trying to "peak" for both shows will hurt you, I'd just stick to the diet and gameplan, maybe carb a little the days prior, nothing extreme. And I myself do not do a water drop, thats just my personal option, ur muscles need water to look big and full, but others will disagree

fatigue for me it was hard cause I looked forward to eating and I did for 4 days and then back on the diet to do it again 2 weeks later.probably should have just stayed on the diet

The mind set was hardest for me. I did 2 shows 3 weeks apart. I decided about a month out of the first one to do the second. After the first I really just wanted off my diet and contemplated ditching the second but I had already bought plane tickets. So I thought I'd just go and watch since it was combined with a pro show but some friends talked me into just doing it since I would be there anyways and I won my height class. :) I thought I looked better at the second show and my posing was better. I only ate two days and was back on my diet Monday after the first show. I trained and did cardio just like normal between them up until the week before the second show.

The mind set was hardest for me. I did 2 shows 3 weeks apart. I decided about a month out of the first one to do the second. After the first I really just wanted off my diet and contemplated ditching the second but I had already bought plane tickets. So I thought I'd just go and watch since it was combined with a pro show but some friends talked me into just doing it since I would be there anyways and I won my height class. :) I thought I looked better at the second show and my posing was better. I only ate two days and was back on my diet Monday after the first show. I trained and did cardio just like normal between them up until the week before the second show.

this is what i am afraid of. but the second show is in my hometown and i have lots of friends, relatives and co-workers coming so i have to pull through. i just want to look my best for the second show.

this is what i am afraid of. but the second show is in my hometown and i have lots of friends, relatives and co-workers coming so i have to pull through. i just want to look my best for the second show.

Then focus more on your second show to peak, using the first for trial and error. Who knows, you might peak good for both. I will bo looking forward to hear of your results.

Then focus more on your second show to peak, using the first for trial and error. Who knows, you might peak good for both. I will bo looking forward to hear of your results.

thanks bro.

For the last 3 years, I have done 2 shows, 2 weeks apart. I have ALWAYS looked better at the 2nd show. Why? well, I usually have done something too extreme or idiotic at the first one and corrected by the 2nd one. I dont rebound too hard and water come right off in 2 days. At the first show, I will eat that night and the next morning Sunday, then Monday I am back on the grind getting great pumps and doing HIT cardio since glycogen is compensated. However this year I have a 2nd show ONE week later......Hmm...that is a little different and Im a little unsure how to approach this???

For the last 3 years, I have done 2 shows, 2 weeks apart. I have ALWAYS looked better at the 2nd show. Why? well, I usually have done something too extreme or idiotic at the first one and corrected by the 2nd one. I dont rebound too hard and water come right off in 2 days. At the first show, I will eat that night and the next morning Sunday, then Monday I am back on the grind getting great pumps and doing HIT cardio since glycogen is compensated. However this year I have a 2nd show ONE week later......Hmm...that is a little different and Im a little unsure how to approach this???

Yeah that's what I'm looking at.

I think I may try to peak for the first and just do the best I can/experiment for the second.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity