2 Tren AAS Test Results Posted!

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil
Staff member
Administrator
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
You can view the results here: AnaSCI OFFICIAL AAS Testing

FUND DONATORS: We would like to Thank everyone that has contributed to the testing so far. Let's keep it going!

PRODUCT DONATORS: Thanks to those that have donated the samples. Anyone else interested in sample donations contact buck1973 and racepicks.

REMEMBER: No posting of the results allowed here! Sources can discuss the results in their sponsor's threads and/or direct their customers to anasci for viewing of the physical results. Also sources and members make sure to read the rules of that particular forum before posting!

I've donated funds and gear, I registered over at anasci and pm'ed one of you guys about it but I still can't see the results.

What do I need to do?

I've donated funds and gear, I registered over at anasci and pm'ed one of you guys about it but I still can't see the results.

What do I need to do?

Did you contact the admin and/or buck...Hit those two up, they will take care of you!

What do I need to do?

I had the admin take care of you over there...You're all set now!

What do I need to do?

Looks Like Mr. K-1 got ya all tuned up.
If it was I that didnt
My Apologies...
I did xcept yr samples and funds So thanks for yr participation and support....

Thanks

I'm in thanks for fixing it fellas

Remember, the results of these tests lets everyone know where they should be spending their hard earned money! Not sure how many of you realize the importance of this and how huge it is for our community.

Please contact Buck1973 and make a donation! Small donations, like $5 would be fantastic if the thousands upon thousands of members sent that in. We also need product to test. Remember, we don't get any product straight from the Sponsor in order to keep things on the level. Vets and trusted members please throw something from a current Sponsor into the pot for testing. We're very fortunate to have the ability to do this but it takes your help to make it happen!

Remember, the results of these tests lets everyone know where they should be spending their hard earned money! Not sure how many of you realize the importance of this and how huge it is for our community.

Please contact Buck1973 and make a donation! Small donations, like $5 would be fantastic if the thousands upon thousands of members sent that in. We also need product to test. Remember, we don't get any product straight from the Sponsor in order to keep things on the level. Vets and trusted members please throw something from a current Sponsor into the pot for testing. We're very fortunate to have the ability to do this but it takes your help to make it happen!

Thanks to everyone for donating and all the members involved in the testing process

:yeahthat:

This testin is still up and runnin and will not stop if fundin keeps comin in.
So if the members find this beneficial and want to contribute to this testin, Please hit me up to b a contributor.

Thanks

BUMP!

Doin have to have fifty post to see the results even if I donate funds for testing? I'm fairly new to being a member here and haven't posted all that much. i do a lot more reading than posting.

Doin have to have fifty post to see the results even if I donate funds for testing? I'm fairly new to being a member here and haven't posted all that much. i do a lot more reading than posting.

If you donated it doesn't matter if you have any posts, you get to see the results.

You need 50 posts on AnaSCI to see the results OR if you are a donator or contributor (meening donated Funds to the project OR products).
results are not and will not be posted here @ PM.

Thanks

You need 50 posts on AnaSCI to see the results OR if you are a donator or contributor (meening donated Funds to the project OR products).
results are not and will not be posted here @ PM.

Thanks

25 posts or donating member for access to the testing...Guys can click on the link the original post to be directed to the testing forum.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear