YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2 week vacation, currently cruising on 200mg test e. What would you do?

20sam91

Registered
My wife has booked a last minute vacation which unfortunately means I won't be able to pin for 2 weeks. I don't want to take anything on an international flight so what are my options other than post something there? I'm assuming even a large dose of test e on the day I leave won't be any use over a 14 day period? Sustanon is also an option but I'm not sure that's significantly better. I cannot get test undecanoate otherwise that would be my go to. Any ideas would be much appreciated!

You’ll be fine. Pin a little more the day before you leave if you are that worried about it, but 2 weeks is nothing to worry about.

You’ll be fine. Pin a little more the day before you leave if you are that worried about it, but 2 weeks is nothing to worry about.

Pin extra Test before you leave. If you have sustanon, that would be slightly better than Test E - as the decanoate ester in sust will carry you a bit further.

Don't let it ruin your vacation - you'll be fine.

My wife has booked a last minute vacation which unfortunately means I won't be able to pin for 2 weeks. I don't want to take anything on an international flight so what are my options other than post something there? I'm assuming even a large dose of test e on the day I leave won't be any use over a 14 day period? Sustanon is also an option but I'm not sure that's significantly better. I cannot get test undecanoate otherwise that would be my go to. Any ideas would be much appreciated!

Just double up on your test e or sus dosage. With half life on either you’ll still be at what you would be week 2 mg wise in your system. Especially if you take sus. No worries, enjoy yourself.

I'd just take it with or mail it to myself. If for some reason I didn't take it though, I'd just pin a gram or gram and a half which I've done in the past several times for trips

Just tell your wife to go with somebody else. You can't be going 2 weeks without a shot of test unless you want to shrivel up and die

Pack a loaded pin in checked luggage, wrapped in foil, packed with toiletries. Done it many times, you'll be fine. I did it once with carry on, no problem!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pack a loaded pin in checked luggage, wrapped in foil, packed with toiletries. Done it many times, you'll be fine. I did it once with carry on, no problem!

You've got balls of steel, man ;). I'd be way too paranoid lol.

To the OP - I know a couple sponsor here offer test undec. That would be good to have on hand for such a situation.

As others have mentioned, if it bothers you, pin a bit more of a longer ester prior to leaving.

2 weeks without a shot is nothing. You even dont need to preload on test. Whats in your system will be enough to not crash test.

Gesendet von meinem MHA-L09 mit Tapatalk

2 weeks is nothing. Shoot just before you leave and enjoy your vacation. If someone really wanted to bring something for a boost then bring some proviron in a supplement container but totally not needed.

I find it incredible that people think they are going to deflate after 2 weeks of not pinning.

I would go on vacation have fun and not worry about it

You've got balls of steel, man ;). I'd be way too paranoid lol.

The time is was in my carry on, I planned on checking the bag, forgot I had a loaded pin in there and was like $40 for a checked bag!! F that!.... Fast forward 20 minutes and I`m in line for luggage scan and I`m next, then I remembered :eek: I did have a small panic attack. They scanned my bag and it got flagged :eek::eek: I had a larger panic attack but tried to remain calm cause they are supposed to be trained to detect nervousness. They flagged my contact solution bottle as to large. Did a swiffer test on it and let me travel with it. Sitting on the plane thinking "who else has a 1" sharp on this plane?"

thanks for the help guys :D

My plan is to shoot 1g enanthate before I go, according to steroid calc's that should be enough anyway. Not thrilled about having no anti-e's on me either but I'll just take 1mg arimidex before I get on the plane and hope for the best I guess.

Thanks again!

take some dim with you?

I'd just take it with or mail it to myself. If for some reason I didn't take it though, I'd just pin a gram or gram and a half which I've done in the past several times for trips

That too. You can mail it to the hotel.

Fuck that lol i was in vaca just in march to the dominican republic i took my 2 vials took labels off threw it in the checked luggage .... should have no issue just dont b stupid and take on carry on your asking for trouble lol

thanks for the help guys [emoji3]

My plan is to shoot 1g enanthate before I go, according to steroid calc's that should be enough anyway. Not thrilled about having no anti-e's on me either but I'll just take 1mg arimidex before I get on the plane and hope for the best I guess.

Thanks again!

Dude just take anti estro in a regular otc bottle like put them in toiletries ziplock bag for example with tylenol open the bottle up throw how many u need for time being i travel always bring my gear along , on one thing i did not take was syringes even though is not an issue if u take syringes in checked bagged ,i just buy them in any local pharmacy out there

Last edited:
I would cancel your trip and have no fun in your life so you don't miss a shot LOL

Your nuts lol ,did you do this domestic? Bcus traveling international throwing it in carry on is not the the right thing todo lol

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner