over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2 weeks of fever from rancid gear, help guys

Night_Wolf

Newbies
Hey guys, so I'm running 1ml test E a week (pharma), started NPP on Tuesday (2 weeks ago). 2ml left glut, 2ml right glut, 1 ml right quad, then on Thursday 1ml in right delt (is 50mg/ml). I had leftover half a vial of it so I used it. My guess is that it went rancid in the meantime, cuz I also had MAJOR pip in those spots for few days. (never have it usually)

On Thursday or so I feel hot so I check my temperature and is 37.5 celsius or something like that. That was 2 weeks before now. Every day since then I have a fever, it ranges from 37 celsius (98.6 fahrenheit) to 37.8 celsius (100 fahrenheit) or so, every single day. Usually in the morning I don't have it and it kicks in around noon and it lasts the entire day and night, but right now I measured it in the AM and is 37.2 celsius. I tried with paracetamol, took 1 tab in the PM, 1 in the AM and checked temperature around 1 PM and I still had it.

I don't have ANY other symptoms: didn't have redness on injection spots, no lumps, no abscess, no feeling weak, no sickness, appetite is great, I'm working out normally etc.
Just fever for 2 weeks. Also, I never had test flu or anything similar to that so I think I can exclude that. (I used NPP a bunch of times and on this lab for long time)

Any thoughts guys? What to do about the fever? What the hell is going on?

p.s. stopped that vial on that Thursday, just used 2ml of new batch (100% is fine) last mid week.

Last edited:
you have infection....

:cool:

you have infection....

:cool:

I kinda figured that out :p

There's no abscess, swelling, redness etc. so no bacteria infection cuz that would be shit storm mess. (not only mild fever) So only guess is that oil went rancid and that body is trying to combat it, but is been 2 weeks now and I still have fever. What can I do?

Last edited:
Go to a doc and get checked.

Dave Palumbo touched on this in a recent q and a. take some tylenol as alive and others inhibit muscle growth-pgf2a? and tylenol doesnt

I kinda figured that out :p

There's no abscess, swelling, redness etc. so no bacteria infection cuz that would be shit storm mess. (not only mild fever) So only guess is that oil went rancid and that body is trying to combat it, but is been 2 weeks now and I still have fever. What can I do?

leave it out on heat ? and didnt have problems with it before? how old is it if you dont mind

+1...go to the Dr if the fever persists, likely need antibiotics.

100.0 is a low grade fever. If you have no other symptoms what so ever then I doubt you have an infection. If you're worried, stop the NPP. When you have a fever; it doesn't just spike "sometimes" or at "specific time" , if you have a fever, it will last until you control it with medication or cooling measures

Drop the NPP and it will probably go away.

leave it out on heat ? and didnt have problems with it before? how old is it if you dont mind
It was stored in my closet in a bedroom, half used vial, from like 8 months ago or so, I'm not sure.

Drop the NPP and it will probably go away.
I stopped it since last Thursday (injected 100mg that day), today only took 1ml of test (pharma) and I'll see if anything changes, but I still got fever and is Tuesday today.

Go to a doc and get checked.
Yeah it crossed my mind, but I can't exactly go to a doc and say "yo I injected rancid steroids" :p I can't have that stuff in my medical records. I can play dumb and see what he'll give me for fever, probably just paracetamol.

100.0 is a low grade fever. If you have no other symptoms what so ever then I doubt you have an infection. If you're worried, stop the NPP. When you have a fever; it doesn't just spike "sometimes" or at "specific time" , if you have a fever, it will last until you control it with medication or cooling measures
Right, I doubt that I have a real infection too. Stopped NPP last Thursday (100mg shot then).

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131