over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2 weeks out- updates as promise

Good luck

what a thread!!

x2! No need to waste your time as you have read about every type of possible comment by the time I posted this. Good luck man and thanks for posting the pictures. Let us know how you do.

:headbang:

Hey just wanted to stop in here and say Best of luck this weekend.

Enjoy these final days and hit that stage like you know what you are doing. Nail each pose. Some shows run really fast. So, get into the pose and hold it and smile:)

All you can do now is present the best package possible. So, get some extra rest if possible these last few days.

We all have had that first show. Just follow your plan and you will be fine.

Good Luck,
K

"you're not a bodybuilder unless you compete. so compete as soon as you want...IF you are a bodybuilder." -Jay Cutler

he said that first time i met him back in 2001. get in their and do it. if you were in the open i would say maybe don't do it but if this is a novice show by all means get your feet wet and find out what its like. i took 2 years off after my first show and knew exaclty what i had to do and i did it.

good luck.
-JS

"you're not a bodybuilder unless you compete. so compete as soon as you want...IF you are a bodybuilder." -Jay Cutler

he said that first time i met him back in 2001. get in their and do it. if you were in the open i would say maybe don't do it but if this is a novice show by all means get your feet wet and find out what its like. i took 2 years off after my first show and knew exaclty what i had to do and i did it.

good luck.
-JS

Great post Johnny..To the op....Good luck brother, and train those legs.

Good luck bro. If you do the show and you DON'T learn something, then that's the only time it would be a failure.

I give props to the OP.

He has taken everything said in here with a smile, a nod and thank you.

Im sure he has learned alot. Through everyones debates on here, he can at least pull out some decent information.

I wish you the best of luck and mad respect for wanting to "compete against yourself"

Afterall... thats what every single one of us does, everyday.

hey Bro;

best of luck this weekend - enjoy the show and all those rice cakes! LOL You have a great attitude & dedication - I know you'll be a winner wherever you land! most of all have fun and try to get a really hot babe to do your tan;-)

I for one do not have the biggest legs. But what i have done recently to bring mine up is i reduced volume and upped frequencey. I train my quads and hams twice a week. 6 sets each split into two sessions of three. i train quads twice a week to failure on three sets of three diffrent rep ranges. low, mid, and high. Soem days i squat, somedays i hack somedays i leg press. But what i always do is beat my previous. If i hack 225x 6 one week, then next time i hack i must get 225 x 7 or 235 x 5 for example. And its working, im not always the sorest guy in the gym but soreness does not always mean there is growth present. Stimulate do not anihilate. Im actually doing this for all bodypart and i feel that i look denser since doing it. But im def. getting much stronger everyweek.

This works for me and im not saying it works for everyone. I dont think HIT is for everyone, some guys grow from volume, but for me volume just crashes my cns. Meaning all the food i eat gors towards stimulating my cns to repare itself instead of going towards the muscle stimulating itself to grow.

Once again just my 2 cents.

Best of luck in your training and your show. I hope u place well:)

good luck.
-JS

Great Post, I agree. Some people have to get there feet wet before they can learn to swim. Do the show and after you will either be a bodybuilder or someone who gave it a try.
Best

Thank you all for your comments and words of encouragement. Kdtl61- you have been a great help and mentor over the yrs so thank you immensely. Today is the day. I will try to get photos up tonight. Here is some from yesterday around noon before i did my second coat of tannner and did a little work to drop more water. i have made progress in 24 hrs :)

Attachments

• 24hr out1.jpg
    24hr out1.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 346
  • resize3.jpg
    resize3.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 343
Thank you all for your comments and words of encouragement. Kdtl61- you have been a great help and mentor over the yrs so thank you immensely. Today is the day. I will try to get photos up tonight. Here is some from yesterday around noon before i did my second coat of tannner and did a little work to drop more water. i have made progress in 24 hrs :)

Thanks for the update Donzi. Your looking good bro. Good luck.

ill put up pics but im exhausted. i placed 2nd in novice out of 5 and 4th in open out of 10. im happy now lets grow...after i cheat day or two :)

ill put up pics but im exhausted. i placed 2nd in novice out of 5 and 4th in open out of 10. im happy now lets grow...after i cheat day or two :)

Congratulations. You should be proud. Now you have your first show under your belt. Get to work bringing up those weak points for next time.

What were you thoughts about your first show? How you like being up on stage all by yourself during your posing routine?

Man - that is so fukkin AWESOME! what a great showing - especially out of 10 in the open! You must be really stoked! Grats!

BTW - pics above look excellent - back shot is wicked! Major props for a job well done!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131