advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2 years of pinning, is this my first infection?

I would let a doc look at it. Do you really want to risk the chance of an infection and let it get worse? Then they will have to slice you open to drain it. Not fun. I have seen it. Better safe then sorry.

well i dont feel sick at all, so if i feel %100 health wise you think i should still get it looked at or can it still get infected even if i dont feel sick, also i dont understand how it could be infected my prep method for getting my shot ready is very sterile i even switch pins before inject. even tho the swelling went down its still sore like a mother like i injected prop

This reaction happened to a buddy of mine a couple of weeks ago. He pinned his leg and two or three days later he said there was a bump about the size of a walnut, and some pain more like irritation. No redness, and he said it was a little warm.

I told him to get it checked out...but he waited to see if the swelling would go down, used ice and rested. Like yourself, he was fine health wise, no temp increase or anything like that...just this big bump. After a few days there was a small bruise, and the next day, just like yourself the swelling went down and then went away completely.

I wouldn't recommend taking the risk of not going to the doc because you just never know. Glad to hear that everything seems to be heading in the right direction. It still would be nice to know what is was or the cause...reason enough to at least go talk to a doc.

This reaction happened to a buddy of mine a couple of weeks ago. He pinned his leg and two or three days later he said there was a bump about the size of a walnut, and some pain more like irritation. No redness, and he said it was a little warm.

I told him to get it checked out...but he waited to see if the swelling would go down, used ice and rested. Like yourself, he was fine health wise, no temp increase or anything like that...just this big bump. After a few days there was a small bruise, and the next day, just like yourself the swelling went down and then went away completely.

I wouldn't recommend taking the risk of not going to the doc because you just never know. Glad to hear that everything seems to be heading in the right direction. It still would be nice to know what is was or the cause...reason enough to at least go talk to a doc.

well Considering the chain of events I would bet money that what occurred was a hematoma, because A) when i pulled the pin out i know i went through a vein that has a lot of blood flow because blood was SQUIRTING about 7 inches from my glute so immediately i put a alchohol soaked swab on the injection site, in about 10 seconds it sealed up. B) i believe the area filled up with the blood coming out that monster vein and caused the area to swell. now i just feel since this occurred the healing process will just take a couple more days than of the usual 4 day slight pain/slight swell up from a injection.
so I will give it 2 more days and if within those 48 hours things dont continue to go back to normal then yes I will be getting it checked out. Thank you everyone for giving me your input It does mean alot

ND no MD

I would let a doc look at it. Do you really want to risk the chance of an infection and let it get worse? Then they will have to slice you open to drain it. Not fun. I have seen it. Better safe then sorry.

In the UK n in the states you can go to a natural - path ND. I have two that I work with and in the past I'd pop in to have them take a look at it. No fee either for a good 5 min poke n look. Nice n safe too.

During my current cycle I have battled cellulitis twice. I have gone on AntiB's twice also, and its reaked havoc with my stomach. I believe you have the same, sometimes the body will break it down, and heal itself, but if it doesnt it can easily escalate into a worse infection. Its really no joke, and I wish you the best, my advice is to shave your legs, and when you go to the doc, tell them you have been shaving with an old razor and you gave yourself an infection. I was truthful with my doc, and told him not to print it in my report. Well, so much for being honest. He printed it, and now I was just denied on an increase in my life insurance that my wife tried to up for me, cause she thinks my "hobbie" is going to do me in. Thats just my advice. I really hope you end up ok.

Big JC

im sorry

During my current cycle I have battled cellulitis twice. I have gone on AntiB's twice also, and its reaked havoc with my stomach. I believe you have the same, sometimes the body will break it down, and heal itself, but if it doesnt it can easily escalate into a worse infection. Its really no joke, and I wish you the best, my advice is to shave your legs, and when you go to the doc, tell them you have been shaving with an old razor and you gave yourself an infection. I was truthful with my doc, and told him not to print it in my report. Well, so much for being honest. He printed it, and now I was just denied on an increase in my life insurance that my wife tried to up for me, cause she thinks my "hobbie" is going to do me in. Thats just my advice. I really hope you end up ok.

Big JC

Man I'm sorry about. Your Dr putting the screws to you.

Both of my ND doesn't even own a computer. Old school nice

He is right see a doc I was in the hospital for 3 months an had to have a skin graph because of cellutis infection

Man I'm sorry about. Your Dr putting the screws to you.

Both of my ND doesn't even own a computer. Old school nice

About 99% of the docs are like that in the USA anyway, samething happend to me an I told him I was gonna kick his ass hes not my doc no more:D

Also there might be a way to get this off your record am getting a lawyer an telling him my doc made it up an I want it tooking off my medical records, I will tell my lawyer how he assumed I was using because of my size an how every where I go its the samething even though it took me years to get this far an my life revolves around what I eat,my sleep, an switching up my traiing its my life not my hobby. Fuck what everyone else thinks

nartic

Nartic

Ok the naturopath that I work with don't take insurance and I don't think they have to report. But in the states can't you just walk into a clinic or doctor's office and just pay cash no insurance?

Also, think about this. Hindus during religious rituals will drive unstrelized needles - wires - pins though their tongues - face - arms - and body. Without blood or infection.

Makes you think ay?

Nartic

Ok the naturopath that I work with don't take insurance and I don't think they have to report. But in the states can't you just walk into a clinic or doctor's office and just pay cash no insurance?

Also, think about this. Hindus during religious rituals will drive unstrelized needles - wires - pins though their tongues - face - arms - and body. Without blood or infection.

Makes you think ay?

Those lucky bastards lol.

well Considering the chain of events I would bet money that what occurred was a hematoma, because A) when i pulled the pin out i know i went through a vein that has a lot of blood flow because blood was SQUIRTING about 7 inches from my glute so immediately i put a alchohol soaked swab on the injection site, in about 10 seconds it sealed up. B) i believe the area filled up with the blood coming out that monster vein and caused the area to swell. now i just feel since this occurred the healing process will just take a couple more days than of the usual 4 day slight pain/slight swell up from a injection.
so I will give it 2 more days and if within those 48 hours things dont continue to go back to normal then yes I will be getting it checked out. Thank you everyone for giving me your input It does mean alot

Hey King,

Why are you so hesitant on going to the doctor?? It seems as if you'd rather get a massive infection then go to the doc and get it dealt with??

Do you not have insurance? ...and you shouldn't have to worry about your doctor blabbing about anything. When you tell him said information....be sure and tell him that it's confidential. They can't violate HIPPO laws.

Why risk your health?? just don't understand i guess.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131