over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2 yrs worth of case study in the Lab forum

kdtl61

Registered
Hey guys I have been reviewing as much as I can from all this serum testing that has been done over the last 2 years. There must be more data here then any other site. That being said.

What have we learned from the standard 10iu gh serum test?

A) serum test for gh help confirm real gh was in the vial.
B) serum test are just not reliable
C) serum test are just part of the answer to the question.

I ask this question to get the general consensus of you all. I see from board to board guys in big support and others just saying there is no value in the test.

Yet, I have seen supplier after supplier go down in flames based 100% on these serum test.

So, please I do value your opinion on this topic.
Thanks.
KD

Interesting
I've never seen anyone say it didn't work before.
I just did two tests, both low. <0.1 and .6
2.5-3 draw, 10iu inj IM

Hopefully
This isn't bro-science

I would answer yes to A and C.

Hey guys I have been reviewing as much as I can from all this serum testing that has been done over the last 2 years. There must be more data here then any other site. That being said.

What have we learned from the standard 10iu gh serum test?

A) serum test for gh help confirm real gh was in the vial.
B) serum test are just not reliable
C) serum test are just part of the answer to the question.

I ask this question to get the general consensus of you all. I see from board to board guys in big support and others just saying there is no value in the test.

Yet, I have seen supplier after supplier go down in flames based 100% on these serum test.

So, please I do value your opinion on this topic.
Thanks.
KD

I'm with rAJJIN on this. The tests are reliable. But IMHO, the sourses are not reliable. Look, we determined through these tests that there were only two reliable sources. This was all determined by HGH Serum Tests that rAJ and a couple of other vets initiated. I'll always test not only for my benefit, but for rest of the members here that might live in a state where testing is unavailable.

I just think people have always tried to put the serum number = xx iu.
Its just not possible to accurately do that.

Now would I buy A brand scoring 39-50 vs B brand scoring 8-14?
No doubt I personally would want to use or buy the one consistently scoring higher.

I would answer yes to A and C.

Gotta agree. I keep thinking maybe we can get a rough estimate on the number of iu's based on a particular test subject, but even then it seems like there are too many variables and the numbers are not consistent. What convinced me of this is I recently did a serum test on Serostim and it came back 20.2(and I am 100% sure of its authenticity). I have tested Novotropins, Thanktropins, Elis and Rips and the Seros are among the lowest of my serum scores although all of the others fell between 19-24 other than the Rips that were 35. Ironically when testing IGF-1 levels my lowest number has been with the Rips(which was the highest serum by a long shot) although it wasn't lower to any significant degree. I am going to do a IGF-1 in a few weeks with the Seros once I have been on long enough to see how that compares. Anyway, the serum test will definitely tell you if you have real GH or not and I think you can make a reasonable guess as to whether it contains only a little GH or a good amount; but to be able to tell which have 10ius and which don't just doesn't seem realistic without an actual lab test.

Let me also add to my last post; in terms of consistency every one of my serum tests done with the same size pin in the same muscle, at the same time of the day, and with the blood draw times within 10 minutes of each other. So the variance in scores is definitely attributable to variables we aren't aware of as opposed as my protocol is about as solid as it can get.

X,
Based on your results I assume you are concluding zero gh in your vials?
GC

Interesting
I've never seen anyone say it didn't work before.
I just did two tests, both low. <0.1 and .6
2.5-3 draw, 10iu inj IM

Hopefully
This isn't bro-science

I am going to do a IGF-1 in a few weeks with the Seros once I have been on long enough to see how that compares.
Nice! Looking forward to your results.

X,
Based on your results I assume you are concluding zero gh in your vials?
GC

Absolutly, I made my source aware and he paid for the second test. But I trust my results because I did them under very similar circumstances.
And every month an order goes in, each vial tested was from a different order and possibly a different batch.

I just think its weird we both had high IGF levels

Also had a buddy verify Here is his results.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 287
Serum test are definitely reliable - when interpreted correctly.

We can all take the same GH and test with slightly different numbers.

The test results should be used primarily to determine the presence of GH in reasonable amounts.

In other words, it should be used as a general guide to determine if it is complete crap or contains a relatively decent amount of active GH.

T Tank,

So, we all start out saying we are injecting 10iu of gh. Then reports start coming back as follows.
and so on. In your opinion per my chart above where would you say Complete crap falls vers not too bad?

IMO 9.0 or less is very low amounts of gh (crap)were really in that 10iu. If we could always get 16 or better then I think more people would be happy with there product. I'm not trying to say 16 test read is acceptable. Just that we know we were not sold complete crap.

gc

Serum test are definitely reliable - when interpreted correctly.

We can all take the same GH and test with slightly different numbers.

The test results should be used primarily to determine the presence of GH in reasonable amounts.

In other words, it should be used as a general guide to determine if it is complete crap or contains a relatively decent amount of active GH.

The best way is for the user- end buyer to check it. Then compare it with the other brands
they have access to or may be considering using. They are the ones often times spending several thousand per year on it.

Ok gents got my labs back today. I followed the standard serum gh test protocol. 10 iu at 6am. Shot in right shoulder IM. At 9:00am was the blood draw. Gh was pharm sero.

Test score: 21.3ng
Me 52 year old.

For pharm grade we were looking for a higher number. So, would you pay pharm grade price for this result? Or get some hyges from the right vendor and get two kits for the price of one pharm.

In the end I'm glad it was above 20.

Thanks guys for helping with your thoughts in this thread.
Kdtl

Great it was above 20 but shit man id expect more from pharm grade especially seros, have u tried any other pharm grade besides seros? Might be a difference but not sure? And how were they mixed? Ive seen and heard of guys mixing them wrong before, not at any way implying u did just wondering is all?

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

Great it was above 20 but shit man id expect more from pharm grade especially seros, have u tried any other pharm grade besides seros? Might be a difference but not sure? And how were they mixed? Ive seen and heard of guys mixing them wrong before, not at any way implying u did just wondering is all?

My score that I posted earlier in this thread was right in line with that. I am curious what my IGF-1 levels test at as to me the serum means nothing if it doesn't translate into higher IGF-1 levels. I plan on doing that test within the next couple of weeks. I just want to make sure that I have been on it long enough that the IGF-1 value is solely reflective of the Seros and not the Thanktropin I was using a few weeks ago. I then have some Genotropin I am going to switch over to and for comparison and do the same(serum and then IGF-1 after a few weeks).

Well, far from my first vial that I have mixed. I'll share with you still the same.
In the case of the Sero they are 18iu.
Still fill vial with 1ml bac water. Letting water flow down side of vial.
Now, I use a 1ml slin syringe. My normal daily use is to draw to the 20 mark that equals 3.6IU. So, I do that 5 days in a row it equals 18 iu. 3.6 x 5 =18.

So, the night before my test I mixed a fresh bottle.
At 6am I drew out to the 60 mark. 3.6x3=10.8iu. Then I backed off 1 line. Putting me damn close to 10iu.

Shot into right shoulder IM.
9:02am blood draw was complete.

Im good with math and feel I did my test part 100% correct. I just cant wait to do it again with hyges:)
Have a great day.
kd

I have a older friend that wants to send me a bottle off humatrope it's 15iu per vile. He wants me to do the 10iu serum test, this poor guy has spent a lot of money on pharm grade. Sero, omnis and huma and gets back some of the lowest score. Plus this last time after running gh for a few months straight he check his igf too. It think it was 140 and his gh was 8.2. He is real frustrated.

So, I think I will help him out with doing a test to get a bit more stats on another brand of gh.

People like to use the term good responder vers low responder. Who made that up? Something I think people say things to justify their number. I don't buy it.
Pumping 10iu in all at once you should IMO Respond. That a high dose.

So we will see.

I do really dig this lab section I think more then any other section. Because real world reports are posted here. No hiding behind he said she said. Post it and we all will know.

Great section.
Kd

I think the good responder vs low responder is valid.

If i'm not mistaken Queefer's serum scores are technically lower than others (Of course that doesnt make him a poor responder, far from it) with the same batches.

I have a older friend that wants to send me a bottle off humatrope it's 15iu per vile. He wants me to do the 10iu serum test, this poor guy has spent a lot of money on pharm grade. Sero, omnis and huma and gets back some of the lowest score. Plus this last time after running gh for a few months straight he check his igf too. It think it was 140 and his gh was 8.2. He is real frustrated.

So, I think I will help him out with doing a test to get a bit more stats on another brand of gh.

People like to use the term good responder vers low responder. Who made that up? Something I think people say things to justify their number. I don't buy it.
Pumping 10iu in all at once you should IMO Respond. That a high dose.

So we will see.

I do really dig this lab section I think more then any other section. Because real world reports are posted here. No hiding behind he said she said. Post it and we all will know.

Great section.
Kd

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear