over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

20-30mg of TREN a week (not for gains)

Zarati

Registered
There's something about tren that gives me confidence, and increases penis sensitivity, would you recommend 20mg of a week just for well being, I don't care about gains

I'd love to see genetic analysis done on those who claim to 'feel' and get good results from these incredibly tiny doses - theoretically, they should have incredible potential to become great bodybuilders based on response, though that response could come with equally as strong side effects.

Dr. Scott Stevenson has a lot of data on individual variance in genetic response to steroids so we know it's true (though his looks at standard doses like 500mg/week of testosterone in individual A vs. B), but I find some of these claims hard to believe.

Yeah I'd say give it a try...Parabolan was originally prescribed at 76mg every 10 days
Personally I have a problem with sides over 140-150/wk...so real low dose might be awesome

Go for it and let us know so maybe we can try it.

😳😳 let me know how it works. I wouldnt touch tren if it wasn't for gains. That shit gives me anxiety just thinking about going on it 😂

The long term effects on brain is what im worried about, heard fucks up neurological system but can't find any evidence

ran low dose 100-125mgs per week with trt. No sides, felt great. Had bloods done a couple months later, but all good. started with like 75-80mgs first Tren hex. No crazy gains, just felt good, tight, pumped etc.

100%.
20mg per day is one thing...but per week?
complete placebo effect doing it’s work, but whatever works for ya.

I'd love to see genetic analysis done on those who claim to 'feel' and get good results from these incredibly tiny doses - theoretically, they should have incredible potential to become great bodybuilders based on response, though that response could come with equally as strong side effects.

Dr. Scott Stevenson has a lot of data on individual variance in genetic response to steroids so we know it's true (though his looks at standard doses like 500mg/week of testosterone in individual A vs. B), but I find some of these claims hard to believe.

It can be done. Search for Dante's (Doggcrapp) post about this. He used around 25mg pr week and got a slightly better body composition, harder muscles but as the blood work came back with slightly worse values for cholesterol or liver (can't remember which) he chose to discontinue the use.

The long term effects on brain is what im worried about, heard fucks up neurological system but can't find any evidence

This article highlights the effect anyone who's ever ran tren for a long time will tell you, the cognitive sides build up over time.

100%.
20mg per day is one thing...but per week?
complete placebo effect doing it’s work, but whatever works for ya.

I dont make outlandish claims and I dont know who is regarding these itty bitty doses but I've experimented quite a bit w various very low dose protocols over the years as I'm not willing to push stuff anymore after everything I've seen over the years.

Is there a placebo aspect to some of this...quite possibly but I disagree w you and Daniel. I've added various very small doses on top of trt and I can say wo question it adds to the physique depending on the drug. 3 years ago I ran 7-10mg a day of parabolan alongside 15mg test and it added a different look wo question. It was a short run as tren has never been my friend but it was a harder, more vascular look than test only.

Moderate doses ie: less than 1000mg total got me to 240ish in my younger years at 5'8ish. Will less than 200mg weekly ever get me back up there legitly (as in under 11-12%)... no freaking way. I'm not delusional but do these smallish doses add something...wo question in my eyes. I'm certainly no genetic wonder nor did I ever respond that well to the drugs we take but if I can add something wo affecting my bloodwork, then great.

It can be done. Search for Dante's (Doggcrapp) post about this. He used around 25mg pr week and got a slightly better body composition, harder muscles but as the blood work came back with slightly worse values for cholesterol or liver (can't remember which) he chose to discontinue the use.

Actually my PSA rose on it...I tried if i remember right 7 mg every other day....im pretty thorough with bloodwork regularly over the years and its been predominantly TRT (except for trying this) for 11 years now. My PSA rose on it so I personally decided to cancel. Matt Porter also tried the very same thing I did....I cannot remember the exact reason he told me he stopped but there was a definitive reason in bloodwork that he stopped also. But hey your talking to a guy who is seriously overly cautious and at a point in his life that he wont compromise with even the littlest risk.....so you young bucks are kind of on a different playing field than me

I dont make outlandish claims and I dont know who is regarding these itty bitty doses but I've experimented quite a bit w various very low dose protocols over the years as I'm not willing to push stuff anymore after everything I've seen over the years.

Is there a placebo aspect to some of this...quite possibly but I disagree w you and Daniel. I've added various very small doses on top of trt and I can say wo question it adds to the physique depending on the drug. 3 years ago I ran 7-10mg a day of parabolan alongside 15mg test and it added a different look wo question. It was a short run as tren has never been my friend but it was a harder, more vascular look than test only.

Moderate doses ie: less than 1000mg total got me to 240ish in my younger years at 5'8ish. Will less than 200mg weekly ever get me back up there legitly (as in under 11-12%)... no freaking way. I'm not delusional but do these smallish doses add something...wo question in my eyes. I'm certainly no genetic wonder nor did I ever respond that well to the drugs we take but if I can add something wo affecting my bloodwork, then great.

I absolutely agree with you. Matt Porter saw the same. When you stay in certain limits and are held in those limits (such as TRT for years and years) and you know exactly what you look like within those limits....and then you add something to that limited box....you can see the differences. I actually expected to see nothing with what i did....but I saw the difference and also the difference when I stopped it too. I dont care how small of a dosage everyone thinks that is....get two natural twins and have one stay clean and put the other on 7mg of tren every other day and you tell me if they still look exactly the same after a few months of that. Its not going to be 35lbs of granite stone muscle different but you will be able to see the difference.

Totally understand, but this reply is slightly different than your first post.
The original post was nothing about look...basically i feel better and my dick feels good. Not visual difference.
IMO, those are just weird reason to hop on tren AND probably back up my point about placebo. Hell...I FEEL great on tren because i know I'm going to transform. That placebo effect would work on me and ill admit it.

But now we're talking about low dosing which is beside the point. Yes low dosing can work and is healthier. No one is disagreeing. But 100-200 of something added on to TRT is one thing....20mg a week is another in terms of noticeable difference....once again, just my 2 cents.

But 100-200 of something added on to TRT is one thing....20mg a week is another in terms of noticeable difference....once again, just my 2 cents.

Though if we are to assume that tren is several times more potent per mg than test, then it could be like doubling your trt test.
Mood effects might manifest too and I don't think that is such an outlandish reason to use it. You might get more "masculine" in temper in what might be considered a positive way :D It would be interesting to track a lifetime natural trying this, I'm sure it would be noticeable to some degree.

OP this may sound odd but stop the tren and try an OTC progesterone cream. Tren being a synthetic progestin there is a chance you may benefit from a small boost in actual progesterone. Now makes a cream with 20/mg a pump. You will get zero muscle building but if that is not what you are looking for who cares.

If you really simply need a slight boost in progesterone there is no sense in taking a harsh form of it.

Tried 70mg (I know, more than you are planning) a week along with 140mg test and started off awesome, noticeable improvement in strength, libido was insane, veins popping, huge boost in confidence (a bit of lizard brain mixed in, however). By the end of four weeks, I was borderline psychotic, wanting to scream at everyone, literally wanting someone to say something out the way so I could flip on them, overreacted to my girl at the time (caused us to break up, not a bad thing!), and wanting to scream and cry at the same time. Oh, and no sleep. Zero. And for a week after cessation, my dick didn't get nearly as hard.

Your mileage may certainly vary lol. At least I know I can't take tren anymore. Oh well. I'm a little unstable as it is, shoulda fuckin better known better.

Totally understand, but this reply is slightly different than your first post.
The original post was nothing about look...basically i feel better and my dick feels good. Not visual difference.
IMO, those are just weird reason to hop on tren AND probably back up my point about placebo. Hell...I FEEL great on tren because i know I'm going to transform. That placebo effect would work on me and ill admit it.

But now we're talking about low dosing which is beside the point. Yes low dosing can work and is healthier. No one is disagreeing. But 100-200 of something added on to TRT is one thing....20mg a week is another in terms of noticeable difference....once again, just my 2 cents.

I'm not the OP... i only posted this in reply to you and Danieltx? What reply are you speaking of? I think you have me confused w the original poster.

I would agree that there is a threshold to see results, however it seems DC also seen results from minuscule doses. Its all about staying healthy and having some fun experimenting for me

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member