over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

20-30mg of TREN a week (not for gains)

I suggest you learn how to talk to people on this board. Take some time off and think about that.
I seriously wonder about some people's response. Are you that fucking retarded? Did you think your response meant anything? How about you go fuck yourself dude.

You're an idiot. Fuck off. How about that.

You talk like a little kid for a 41 year old. Seems to me you just don't want to be on this board anymore.

You talk like a little kid for a 41 year old. Seems to me you just don't want to be on this board anymore.
Seems to me you are a moderator looking to pick a fight. I can voice my opinion. If you don't like it it sounds like you'll kick me off anyway. Typical.

Seems to me you are a moderator looking to pick a fight. I can voice my opinion. If you don't like it it sounds like you'll kick me off anyway. Typical.

It is obvious you never read board rules. I don't pick fights here, I finish cleaning up messes from people like you, who pick fights with everyone on this board. If voicing your opinion gets you to be an asshole to everyone on this board, you are doing a wonderful job.

I left some comments up to let you know why he got banned. The minute you disrespect MODs here like this, you will get a permanent ban. This means any MOD.

Lol few days in and libido, well being and vascularity all up noticably

It's fucking crazy, at 35mgs a week
Mind you I respond very well to low doses but also get sides easily. 200mg of tren for me would be someone's 400mg

i did the same thing, but with tren base.. 5/10mg day, and like you, libido and well being increased significantly..
also reduced amount of fucks given from 10 to 0. :)

i did the same thing, but with tren base.. 5/10mg day, and like you, libido and well being increased significantly..
also reduced amount of fucks given from 10 to 0. :)

It's literally my 5th day on it, it's no placebo... I feel awesome

I'll be a broken record here and suggest that if you want that slight neural and anabolic boost long term, micro-dosing MENT is a much better option than tren. It is pretty easy on the bloods at a low low dose, only negative change being a slight increase in BP and resting HR. Doesn't trash lipids like tren or mess with liver/ kidney values.

I agree with this. Even 5 mg/day trest ace makes me feel great and gives me a significant performance boost over TRT alone.

Low dose tren feels good to me at first, but it gives me side effects like insomnia and irritability even at 5 mg/day. It's not worth it for me.

I agree with this. Even 5 mg/day trest ace makes me feel great and gives me a significant performance boost over TRT alone.

Low dose tren feels good to me at first, but it gives me side effects like insomnia and irritability even at 5 mg/day. It's not worth it for me.

I'll run it for a few weeks and see if I feel as great as now

I'll run it for a few weeks and see if I feel as great as now
Man everyone feels great on tren in the beginning. I wish it could just be like that the whole run but it’s not. Even if you tightly manage e2 and PRL it still starts to suck balls after 4 weeks in my experience.

Tren just blows fucking chunks for quality of life. It literally makes you sacrifice quality of life for what it can give (greater density to muscle basically). It really makes you feel like you’re “on steroids” which I guess some guys really like. I personally prefer more transparent anabolics. I think you’d do better on 200mg primo on top of your test but have fun dude :)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity