but you chose to NOT see that i guess
i thought that was pretty positive
on that note......i dont need a daddy
to tell me what i should and shouldnt do
thanks for your compassion though

good luck

^^^^in case you missed it
this was me being positive

You said I was way out of my league and wasting my time.

SHOOTING IT STRAIGHT.

all you guys complaining about what tenny says, i'll tell you what, I would listen to him just about over anyone else on this site, he will not sugar coat anything and give you his GOD honest opinion, no matter how it sounds. when i put up pics he is the first person I look foward to hearing from in my threads cause i know he isn't going to blow smoke up my ass. if thats what you guys like then fine, but i want brutal honesty, cause that is what is going to make me improve.

THANKS TENNY! :)

Last edited:
You said I was way out of my league and wasting my time.

yes.....you remember

isnt that what you asked for????

or should i have lied to you???

:(

posting pics

your damned if you do, damned if you dont.

Props

Tenny has gone out of his way to give me advice. He was straight up with me and I have a hell of a lot of respect for him. He asked for nothing from me and was more than willing to help a low level amateur nobody like myself. He showed me the brotherhood that is professional muscle.

He has been there and done that. The man is accomplished and knows his stuff.

BTW, your pics look great. Props to you man!

I understand what your saying, don't worry I am relaxed, like I sais in my psot I asn't trying to be a dick I just feel like ever since I stated I was doing the USA's Tenny always has something to say about it to the effect of . . . stay home your wat out of your league. You don't have to come right out and say if for people to know what you mean. It doesn't bother me, that his opinion and it won't be needed when I'm on stage. I'm not going to the USA's thinking I'm going to get a pro card, I'm going for the experience, the knowleadge that I can learn, and the chance for national level judges to see me cause hell they might see something in me they really like! All I'm going to do it keep grinding away and bring in the best package I can and regaurdless of how I look this year, next year I'm going to blow it away!
Ok since you want to call it positives and negatives then here we go. I am going to start off by saying.......Wow, nice overall package bro. You look to be on track and with Shelb's help you should get there just fine. If you think your posing needs work then jump on it. I see Shelby has offered you that help. You look good.

Now for the negatives (your words not mine) I call it constructive criticism. In bold...........Unless you get in the mindset of being number one on that stage how in the hell do you ever think you will be number one?? Train like you are the ONE. Think like YOU ARE THE ONE! Eat like YOU ARE THE ONE. Then walk out on stage AS THE ONE! You see as much as it is about physique it is about mind set as well. To be number one you need an attitude like number one. Also in bold "So the judges can see me"? Bro the judges could give a rats ass about Seeing you. They are interested in what you bring to the stage. Unless you are going to auditions for the big screen focus on your body..........that is what the judges will either see or ignore. Be a standout among the numbers bro. That is what Body Building is. Being unique and catching the eyes of the judges for an outstanding physique. Bring that attitude out, then the judges might notice something. I know all too well what the diet is dong to your head space now, so do many of the rest of us. But focus your attention to details and being NUMBER ONE. This will get you farther than just turning up for the experience. It is a hell of a price to pay, being made to jump through hoops for "Just the experience". Hell just the experince could be a smaller show for that matter. But you set your sights high, My suggestion is set your attitude as high as your sights. Good luck with it!

Ok since you want to call it positives and negatives then here we go. I am going to start off by saying.......Wow, nice overall package bro. You look to be on track and with Shelb's help you should get there just fine. If you think your posing needs work then jump on it. I see Shelby has offered you that help. You look good.

Now for the negatives (your words not mine) I call it constructive criticism. In bold...........Unless you get in the mindset of being number one on that stage how in the hell do you ever think you will be number one?? Train like you are the ONE. Think like YOU ARE THE ONE! Eat like YOU ARE THE ONE. Then walk out on stage AS THE ONE! You see as much as it is about physique it is about mind set as well. To be number one you need an attitude like number one. Also in bold "So the judges can see me"? Bro the judges could give a rats ass about Seeing you. They are interested in what you bring to the stage. Unless you are going to auditions for the big screen focus on your body..........that is what the judges will either see or ignore. Be a standout among the numbers bro. That is what Body Building is. Being unique and catching the eyes of the judges for an outstanding physique. Bring that attitude out, then the judges might notice something. I know all too well what the diet is dong to your head space now, so do many of the rest of us. But focus your attention to details and being NUMBER ONE. This will get you farther than just turning up for the experience. It is a hell of a price to pay, being made to jump through hoops for "Just the experience". Hell just the experince could be a smaller show for that matter. But you set your sights high, My suggestion is set your attitude as high as your sights. Good luck with it!

Thanks brother! I def understand what your saying. Believe me when I'm in the gym I train to win. I cardio to win. I don't cheat on my diet to win. All I want to do is win, but I'm not going to say that I'm gonna step on stage and lights out I'll win. I plan on going there and making top 5! Top 5 is my goal and thats where I want to be and think I am capable of being. Every cardio session and workout and craving I have I tell myself TOP 5 to get through it. That is what my sights are set on!

This was last years top 4 in welter weights

Last edited:
This was last years top 4 in welter weights

No offense BB05 but you can't go by what last years competition looked like. There are always freaks in the wood works, Are you saying you could have won with last years line up? Then maybe you should have competed then. I guess all I am trying to say without offending anyone is don't underestimate anyone on that level. I am not saying I'm better than anyone else, hell I have never even been on a National stage. But my hat is off to you for having the balls to step up there cuz I don't........:eek:

yes.....you remember

isnt that what you asked for????

or should i have lied to you???

:(

No need... If thats your opinion, I cannot change that. I am just saying your wrong. Everyone will see...

No offense BB05 but you can't go by what last years competition looked like. There are always freaks in the wood works, Are you saying you could have won with last years line up? Then maybe you should have competed then. I guess all I am trying to say without offending anyone is don't underestimate anyone on that level. I am not saying I'm better than anyone else, hell I have never even been on a National stage. But my hat is off to you for having the balls to step up there cuz I don't........:eek:

OH NO, I'm not saying I could have won last year, and believe me I know freaks come out of the wood works. I am by no means a "freak" but maybe this year is the year that I come of the wood works and surprise some people

No need... If thats your opinion, I cannot change that. I am just saying your wrong. Everyone will see...

show us all then BIG MAN

and i'll gladly eat my words

:)

Never claimed to be a "big man", but my plan is to make top 5. We'll see in 16 days

you too BABY BOY:p

i'm not saying you CANT do it

i WANT you to do it

its just TOO many people think
that they ARE the next big thing
but in reality...its way over their heads

dont get me wrong here
i want EVERYONE to do well......YOU TOO!!!
but ive been competing since you were in little league
and ive seen what it takes and know what it takes

but you dont realize it until you stand on stage
with the FREAKS of a PRO QUILIFYING event

and yes.........you'll see in 16 days

i would love to eat my words bro......i swear i will too

;)

you too BABY BOY:p

i'm not saying you CANT do it

i WANT you to do it

its just TOO many people think
that they ARE the next big thing
but in reality...its way over their heads

dont get me wrong here
i want EVERYONE to do well......YOU TOO!!!
but ive been competing since you were in little league
and ive seen what it takes and know what it takes

but you dont realize it until you stand on stage
with the FREAKS of a PRO QUILIFYING event

and yes.........you'll see in 16 days

i would love to eat my words bro......i swear i will too

;)

Thank you for the kind words, honestly, and believe me I don't think I'm the next big thing. What I put in bold is what I want, thats why I'm doing this show. I want to stand next to the FREAKS and see how I compare. This show will only motivate me to become better!

well thats what your gonna get then

:D

AHHHH Coming out of the wood work!!
One year at the OZ national titles, '99 I believe it was I was in a position to take 2nd place from what I could tell at the qualifier. I knew who was there (or so I thought) and was up against some other seasoned competitors. There were to be Six of us on stage in our class.

Well I was back stage getting my pump on and eating some jelly beans and in walks this guy I had never seen before. This guy had thickness and serious size. Condition not as sharp as I was but his size and thickness plus he was in good condition just made me say "God I hope this guy is in another class, cause if he aint then we are in trouble". Well I pumped up with him, we shared a scotch and some jelly beans and I ask him what he is doing...............Yep, I was in trouble! LOL. Well we had a laugh and he was a seriously nice guy. We oiled each others backs and out we went. Come to find out later from my goof friend Bert that this guy was an ex NABBA pro and jumped back into the IFBB amatuer ranks!!! I was like WTF was that about and why did Paul Graham let him on stage with the rest of us. But it was what it was and I had to settle for thrid!! Not too happy but I was more pissd off at IFBB than (pronounced YURGI) have no idea how to spell his name, He had no business being on that stage with the rest of us. But that is the IFBB's fault. Like I said we had a laugh and a drink after the event. Hey I did not look too bad up against this guy I must say, so I was happy with that.

So yes, you never know who is going to show up on the day. be preparred to have your ass handed to you in a hot minute. Or it may just be your lucky day. That's show biz guys!!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws