over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

20 Guage 1.5 inch pin???

Holy moly , I did 20's when I was a kid, it was all we could get...It's like using a galvanized nail... Use that to drawl your oil with, and get some 23-25g tips, there cheap as fuck.. 25's will work if you have HG cyp, chances are the pharma used EO, with most HG I can use a 25g with ease.. But 23's are good too... 1" 25g's for me any more, I pinned to long, and scar tissue can be an issue...

Last edited:
Holy moly , I did 20's when I was a kid, it was all we could get...It's like using a galvanized nail... Use that to drawl your oil with, and get some 23-25g tips, there cheap as fuck.. 25's will work if you have HG cyp, chances are the pharma used EO, with most HG I can use a 25g with ease.. But 23's are good too... 1" 25g's for me any more, I pinned to long, and scar tissue can be an issue...

Exactly! Well said.

My pharmacist gave me 3ml 20 guage 1.5 inch precision glide needles??? Is this normal for 100mg of test cypionate per week? This is my HRT.

No, thats crazy. Mine asked me what I wanted so I didnt have to go through that. I use 1 inch 23 gauge. YOu dont need that big or long a needle.

If it were me it wouldn't be worth the hassle of arguing with my doc. I'd take the 20g he gave you, use it for drawing, then by some 25g pins yourself, they are cheap as shit

Also, I would say to you to do some research on sub q administration of test for trt purposes. The findings may surprise you and make the process much more pleasant.

I like 25g but it takes too long once you get over a ml so now 23g seems to be the ticket:lightbulb:

wow...fucking cruel doctor...jesusss...there is NO way he really said use that IM? right? bro, i would seriously go back in there and tell him "wtf are you fucking nuts?" if he did..... fucking idiot dr

i know i do this certain joke to my friends i use to pin for 1st time(when i lived in aas legal country of course)....their veryyy veryyy 1st shot( u know how they always want you to do it bc they are scared lol).....everytime, i would pull out 25g i have, and make sure they take a longgg good look at it(guys are soo scared 1st time lmaooo) i say to them "pretty big right?" they always answer "yea, i hate needles!"...so then i tell them that this smaller pin is only used for their chest or traps "do you wanna do a shot in the chest or trap?" i ask....."FUCK NOO!!!" always the response....hahahahaha....ok no problem then i tell them that they need to use the glute syringe....THATSSS when i whip out the 18G drawing pin and like, screw it on reallll slowww right in front of their face and remove the shroud like a fucking sword...OMFG the fuckin look of helplessness is down rite side splitting....i tell them to turn around and you can see them start to sweat....i say im going to just DART IT on 3!, DONTTT MOVE!! BAHHAAHAHAHAA...omg, at this point this kids ass is soo clinched tight a greased bee bee couldnt b fired in there...i count down....readyy? 1.....2.............2 and a halfffff....just then i usually fall over laughing so hard i am useless to do it again the right way for atleast 20 minutes...hahahaha :D

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear