over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

20 sets of 10

Brutis

Newbies
Do you want to grow? Get on 1 exercise and ride until the wheels fall off. Work your 1 body part a week but train it until you cant train it no more and get huge. It will be sore damn near until you train it again 6 days later. Sometimes we did 50 sets of ten. Its work. You can get scientific and all that dogcrap this and that until you're blue in the fucking face. It all boils down to one thing, working the muscle until its worked and fatigued and torn down so that it can grow back bigger and stronger 1 to 2 inches per workout. Heavy weight and light.
day one) bench press 20 sets. day two) Squats 20 sets. rest one
day three) Military press 20sets. day four) Lats 20 sets. rest two

Last edited:
Do you want to grow? Get on 1 exercise and ride until the wheels fall off. Work your 1 body part a week but train it until you cant train it no more and get huge. It will be sore damn near until you train it again 6 days later. Sometimes we did 50 sets of ten. Its work. You can get scientific and all that dogcrap this and that until you're blue in the fucking face. It all boils down to one thing, working the muscle until its worked and fatigued and torn down so that it can grow back bigger and stronger 1 to 2 inches per workout. Heavy weight and light.

There is more than one variable to gaining, sure you can squat till you cant do another set, but what has happened when you have completely torn down the muscle... It sounds like your in it to completely tear down the muscle than recover instead of just giving the muscle a strong stimulus for growth... Do you know specifically how long it would take to adapt to a stressor like this, or even how long it will take to recover?

What works for you is great, and I do like that you employ basic lifts, but really Im not totally sure what your intensity levels are gonna be in these twenty sets. I dont even think you will expect 1 to 2 inches grown per workout either... If you were a powerlifter or an olympic lifter I could understand the high number of sets and changing the reps between three to five. But the more I get into bodybuilding Im realising that stimulation and frequency is the key, well along with about "1,000,000,000 other factors" toquote phil Hernon

Last edited:
wow very interesting, so won't you post up a pic for us and let us see how its working for ya :)

COME ON

THIS IS TOTAL BULLSHIT. THIS IS PROFESSIONALMUSCLE, PLEASE DO NOT BRING THIS CRAP HERE.

day five) overtrained = 20 lbs less

well I guess biceps / triceps training is overrated

BULLSHIT

Last edited:
Been here less than a month and already given out workout advice. Obviously, the majority of the guys here at PROFESSIONALMUSCLE don't have a clue what the hell they're doing. Thanks for the useless info

Overkill

I already feel overtrained just reading that first post. 1" to 2" gained per workout? Wow, I would love to see some photo documentation :confused:

Is this a new version of GVT (German Volume Training) ?
Sounds like MVT (Moron Volume Training)

wow very interesting, so won't you post up a pic for us and let us see how its working for ya :)

Yes, I agree lets see how it is working for you.....................:rolleyes:

I second that 1-2" per workout dude must be huge

judging by the time of this post(4:19am est)...im hoping you were drunk typing!!:eek:

Yes, I agree lets see how it is working for you.....................:rolleyes:

+1 :D

1 inches per workout means after 5 months = + 20 inches

mmmhhh I guess Greg Valentino did that for his arm

I told u it's not synthol :rolleyes:

somebody get popeye...

OK Mr. 9 posts...

1-2" per workout huh?

Really?

You should get to work on that penis pump idea,
then...
call Danny Bonaduce.

i am so glad to see these response. i was scared i wasnt training enough. i was under the delusion that once you have reached failure and fatiqued the muscle, any other stimulus would be overtraining and would actually inhibit recovery and growth.

ha man ive been around phil hernon too damn long :p Im starting to sound just like him.....LOL

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131