over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

20 Week contest prep stack

That'd be a disastrous amount of milk for me, but I know it's cheap so I'm glad it works for you

- How consistent are you with this diet?
- How tall are you?
- Do you have any current pictures?

I'm struggling to picture someone under 100kg eating this consistently and staying in reasonable condition but genetics/height/a bunch of other shit all factor in, I know...

Back Side

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 159
If you're really 220lbs at 5'10" at your current body fat you can make some good progress dripping some fat and adding some muscle if you work your diet , training and drugs properly.

Personally , 20 weeks is a long time to prep but where you are it will make things a bit less stressful.

Your current diet is a shit ton of empty calories , you could most likely grow and stay leaner eating more nutrient rich food.
NUTRIENTS build muscle not calories , getting more healthy fats and carbs from fruit , veggies and yams would give you more NUTRIENTS with less calories.

If you are dead set of doing a prep on your own I would at the very least sign up for John Meadows website for access to decent nutrition information.

If you're really 220lbs at 5'10" at your current body fat you can make some good progress dripping some fat and adding some muscle if you work your diet , training and drugs properly.

Personally , 20 weeks is a long time to prep but where you are it will make things a bit less stressful.

Your current diet is a shit ton of empty calories , you could most likely grow and stay leaner eating more nutrient rich food.
NUTRIENTS build muscle not calories , getting more healthy fats and carbs from fruit , veggies and yams would give you more NUTRIENTS with less calories.

If you are dead set of doing a prep on your own I would at the very least sign up for John Meadows website for access to decent nutrition information.

You're right, I think i'll strip it down to 16 or 14 weeks. But dont want to rush anything :)

What would you call empty caloriees? I think you're referring to the intra wo drink and the Banana's?

I agree that Some veggies wouldn't be bad, I'm a bad eater if it comes to Veggies :eek:
I think the healthy fats are ok, could swap Some carbs for Some fats I think yeah.

I'll check John's website, thank you!

you probally know your body more than any of us having experience with it. Like gunsmith mentioned thats a long prep and long time on. I tend to prefer 16 weeks max, and even then 12, or 14 weeks.

I think test and nandrolone are fine the first couple months of contest prep. The last six weeks is when you want to add in something like tren. Some guys do it earlier, I dont bc it seems risky for my hair.

Short acting test like prop is a huge myth and will not hold any less water than enth or cyp. It hurts like hell too, at least for me, i must be allergic I get welts, and super sore like I cant even move right.

Last edited:
you probally know your body more than any of us having experience with it. Like gunsmith mentioned thats a long prep and long time on. I tend to prefer 16 weeks max, and even then 12, or 14 weeks.

I think test and nandrolone are fine the first couple months of contest prep. The last six weeks is when you want to add in something like tren. Some guys do it earlier, I dont bc it seems risky for my hair.

Short acting test like prop is a huge myth and will not hold any less water than enth or cyp. It hurts like hell too, at least for me, i must be allergic I get welts, and super sore like I cant even move right.

The 20 weeks was mainly due to the body fat, it isn't THAT high but it's certainly not low either. But 14 weeks will indeed be better in terms of timing (exams and stuff).

I've used nandrolone so that's a bit of a gamble. I'm considering test only for a few weeks and keeping the nandrolone for a bulk.

You would run long esters until showday?

You're right, I think i'll strip it down to 16 or 14 weeks. But dont want to rush anything :)

What would you call empty caloriees? I think you're referring to the intra wo drink and the Banana's?

I agree that Some veggies wouldn't be bad, I'm a bad eater if it comes to Veggies :eek:
I think the healthy fats are ok, could swap Some carbs for Some fats I think yeah.

I'll check John's website, thank you!

Empty calories would be things like oats and rice , carbs and fats that offer little to no micro nutrition. The intra and post workout carbs are very simple highly GI to create an insulin response during and after training to shuttle the nutrition to the newly depleted muscle cells.

As far as long vs short esters are concerned I’ve never personally seen where prop caused less water retention than Cyp , suspension , one of the the fastest acting test actually causes most people to hold much more water.
The key just keeping the estrogen under control which mast does a good job of doing but the last couple weeks I’d add in a little Letro or Adex to knock the estrogen way down.

You could diet really hard and get show ready in 10-12 weeks but it would require a little bit of suffering and being hungry.
Something simple like the “Palumbo” diet actually works pretty well if you can stick to it. Remember it’s WAY WAY easier to compete when you’re ready 2 weeks before the show than have three weeks of dieting left for a show that’s in two weeks.

I’ve seen guys that had higher body fat than you get peeled in 10 weeks , a long time friend of mine does it all the time using the same protocol. He doesn’t compete anymore but he’ll diet down a few times a year for a week that the beach or cruise.

Personally I think it’s a bad idea health wise but it definitely works , I’ve seen him do it with several people

Weeks 1-3 , 300mg each of Test , Tren, Mast
1.5g Protein , 1/2 gram after per pound of body weight , zero carbs
30min cardio 7 days a week

Weeks 4-7 , 400mg each of Test , Tren , Mast
80mcg Clen and 50mcgT3 every day
1.5g Protein , 1/4g fat per pound of body weight , zero carbs
45 min cardio 7 days a week

Weeks 8-10 , 500mg each of Test , Tren , Mast
120mcg Clen , 75mcg T3 , 50mg Winstrol , 2.5mg Letro everyday
2g Protein per pound of body weight, trace fats , zero carbs
2-30min sessions cardio 7 days a week

I personally prefer to start a 16 week prep a good bit leaner and be very conservative with drugs and cardio , and keep the diet as nutrition rich as possible.

This is a training buddy I prepped this year , this is his heaviest of his bulking at 213 pounds , running about 600mg total gear with 4iu HGH and pre workout insulin , we were able to just sneak him into the 197lb ; 5’91/2” classic physique class , he got on stage at 201

Attachments

• 6C2ECE22-2640-4DFD-BCA1-3249703183D0.jpeg
    6C2ECE22-2640-4DFD-BCA1-3249703183D0.jpeg
    98.4 KB · Views: 80
Honestly I think your prep looks good, build looks good. 20 weeks is a long prep but I think it’s the right approach (or even if it’s 14-16 weeks) since your body fat isn’t low (which is fine, not crazy high either) and it’ll give you time to take things easy and not stress.

I know guys your size or smaller that are eating 5000-6000cals so I don’t doubt it, it’s all genetic.

Personally I like to keep things the same ester and taper up but at the end of the day doesn’t really matter. If it were me I’d do something like this but your protocol looks fine as well

Weeks 1-12
Test e 500mg
NPP 300mg
Ancillaries as needed, prefer to keep e2 higher for muscle conservation until 2-3 weeks out

Weeks 13-20
Test e 750mg
Tren e 400mg
Mast e 400mg
Ancillaries as needed

2-3 weeks out (if using orals)
Anavar 50mg daily
Winstrol 25-50mg daily

14 days out
Arimidex 0.5-1mg ed/eod (personally 1/2mg eod would be plenty to crash my e2 unless I was running 2 grams of test but you know your body)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131