over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

20 Week contest prep stack

Delt123

Kilo Club
Registered
Planning to do a contest which will be at the beginning of may. So lots of time left :) I want to do it without a coach but want Some feedback on what I have in mind in terms of drugs.

Will do either classic if I make the weight cut, or bb -90kg.

I'm 179cm tall (or short:eek:) and 99kg, bf no idea but far from lean.

Stack:

1-8: test e 500
1-8: npp 300
1-8: adex .25/.50 eod

9-16: test e 500
9-16: tren e 300
9-16: adex .50 eod
9-16: t3 25mcg

17-20: test p 250
17-20: tren a 400
17-20: mast p 400
17-20: t3 25mcg

17-19: adex 0.75 eod
19-20: adex 1mg

Looking forward for y'all feedback on the stack.

Looks like it makes sense to me. You may want to wait on the adex and the amount and frequency because you may not need that much or to take it that often. Nice thing about adex is that it works very quickly so waiting in my opinion is better than risking crashing your estro. Maybe start very low say .25mg E3D and gauge it from there. I can always tell if I am taking a little too much because my joints start to hurt. Then I cut it back and the feel great again.

Unless youre really pushing the dose and/or changing the compounds, I see no reason to taper the dose up or down.

Looks like it makes sense to me. You may want to wait on the adex and the amount and frequency because you may not need that much or to take it that often. Nice thing about adex is that it works very quickly so waiting in my opinion is better than risking crashing your estro. Maybe start very low say .25mg E3D and gauge it from there. I can always tell if I am taking a little too much because my joints start to hurt. Then I cut it back and the feel great again.

I did 750 test with .25 adex eod and it was fine, think I even could do no ai I think. The 'goal' is basically crash estro a little in the last week as i've heard it helps a lot with the crisp look. I have experience with cutting deep but never used ai's to manipulate look etc.

So you would start lower and gauge how it goes from there?

I don't think you.need nearly that much tren

I'd start at 300mg test , after 5-6 weeks add in 200mg masteron for 6 weeks then bump the test to 500 , mast to 300 and add in 200mg tren.

A gram of gear is WAY more than enough for a heavy middle weight to light light-heavywwight.

Is there any particular reason you don't want to use a coach??

The drug aspect is the least of the three major factors in prep for a show , diet and training being far more important.
What kind of diet do you plan to use??

Last edited:
Unless youre really pushing the dose and/or changing the compounds, I see no reason to taper the dose up or down.

Are you talking about the ai of aas? Doses seems pretty stable unless for th last 4 weeks basically. You would end prep on 500 test 300 tren e?

I don't think you.need nearly that much drugs.

I'd start at 300mg test , after 5-6 weeks add in 200mg masteron for 6 weeks then bump the test to 500 , mast to 300 and add in 200mg tren.

A gram of gear is WAY more than enough for a heavy middle weight to light light-heavywwight.

Is there any particular reason you don't want to use a coach??

The drug aspect is the least of the three major factors in prep for a show , diet and training being far more important.
What kind of diet do you plan to use??

Well 500 test, 300 mast and 200 tren makes up to a gram too :p
Ill think about lowering the doses, or at least the initial phase.

No coach cuz a lot of bs'ers where I live, as a student they are pretty expensive and I want to do It myself cuz I want to do it mysel haha :p the drugs part is pretty cheap for me.

Diet will be calorie deficit for the whole 20 weeks but starting very slow. Currently maintaining my weight on 4800 caloriees so plenty of room to descent.
I've gotten in shape before with a lot less drugs but was a lot lighter to

Are you talking about the ai of aas? Doses seems pretty stable unless for th last 4 weeks basically. You would end prep on 500 test 300 tren e?

The AAS, it's fine to taper ancalaries like thyroid/GH/AI. Me personally yeah id finish prep with nearly the same test/AAS dose id start with, only thing that I would change during a prep is orals, and of course ancallaries.

I'm curious what this 4800 calorie diet that you're"maintaining" on looks like and what kinda job you have being a student that requires so much

I'm curious what this 4800 calorie diet that you're"maintaining" on looks like and what kinda job you have being a student that requires so much

he's counting all the calories twice.

OP, your cycle appears to be lacking DNP pretty badly.

I don't think your cycle looks bad as long as your training and diet are on point! I'm personally not a big fan of T3 unless you absolutely need it.....I would ditch the T3 and run alittle Clen the last 4 weeks or so.....I feel like Clen really helps get that last little bit of fat off in the final weeks of prep.

You'll make weight, there aren't a lot of entry level competitors that carry too much muscle for the cutoffs

Drugs look more complicated than necessary, not that it's complex...just unnecessary

I'd say most importantly though - 4800 calories is a lot for a 99kg student to be 'maintaining' on, something seems more than just a little off there...you may need more help than you think with your diet

idk why ppl wait to start Tren, tren is absolutely the best at melting fat. and starting tren A at 3 weeks out?

if you can handle tren A, I’d start 8 weeks out.. yes 8

Tren E at 400 for 20 weeks
Test 500 for 20 weeks

Tren A 8 weeks out with NPP

You need nothing else. Winstrol and Halo last 4 weeks if you got some

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Diet is:

Meal 1:

170g oats
300ml half skimmed milk
40g whey

916cal- 118 carb- 21 fat- 63 pro

Meal 2:

125g white Rice (uncooked weight)
200g chicken breast
1 banana
40 g cashew nuts

1036 cal- 140 carb- 28 fat - 57 eiwit

Meal 3 & 4 Same as 2

Intra:

400ml orange juice
50g Waxy maize
10g Pepto pro

416 cal- 92 carb- 0 fat- 10g pro

Meal 5:

500ml milk
40g casein

389 cal- 26 carb- 8 fat- 50 pro

Far from a 'perfect' diet, but fairly easy to reach the totals as I always struggled to eat a decent amount of food. First time being this heavy too.

thinghting things up diet wise is 'easy' for me as weightloss and low calorie are too.

Don't know Why my body needs that much food, it has always been this way tbh. T3/ tsh levels are normal. Apart from training 5 times a week, activity is moderate.

^ this is the current diet. Not going to prep on this:eek:

I don't think your cycle looks bad as long as your training and diet are on point! I'm personally not a big fan of T3 unless you absolutely need it.....I would ditch the T3 and run alittle Clen the last 4 weeks or so.....I feel like Clen really helps get that last little bit of fat off in the final weeks of prep.

Why dont you like t3? I hate the typical sides I get from any stimulant, the sides of clen are pretty similar from what I read. IF i'd use it, id stick to a pussy dose of 20/25mcg:eek:

You'll make weight, there aren't a lot of entry level competitors that carry too much muscle for the cutoffs

Drugs look more complicated than necessary, not that it's complex...just unnecessary

I'd say most importantly though - 4800 calories is a lot for a 99kg student to be 'maintaining' on, something seems more than just a little off there...you may need more help than you think with your diet

I hope I make the cut just barely, I think with 20weeks I could gain Some ffm if I Nail everything

idk why ppl wait to start Tren, tren is absolutely the best at melting fat. and starting tren A at 3 weeks out?

Test 500 for 20 weeks

20 weeks tren seems a little excessive:eek: no doubt it would work tho.

Kinda want to wait with combining npp and tren, I'd like to keep that card for the future.

500 test 400 tren looks Nice tho, nothing complicated

Test 500 for 20 weeks

I run tren right through. 10-12 weeks.

Tapering dose up 3-600mg weekly. Works a treat with mast similar dose n low dose 250mg test

That'd be a disastrous amount of milk for me, but I know it's cheap so I'm glad it works for you

- How consistent are you with this diet?
- How tall are you?
- Do you have any current pictures?

I'm struggling to picture someone under 100kg eating this consistently and staying in reasonable condition but genetics/height/a bunch of other shit all factor in, I know...

Diet is:

Meal 1:

170g oats
300ml half skimmed milk
40g whey

916cal- 118 carb- 21 fat- 63 pro

Meal 2:

125g white Rice (uncooked weight)
200g chicken breast
1 banana
40 g cashew nuts

1036 cal- 140 carb- 28 fat - 57 eiwit

Meal 3 & 4 Same as 2

Intra:

400ml orange juice
50g Waxy maize
10g Pepto pro

416 cal- 92 carb- 0 fat- 10g pro

Meal 5:

500ml milk
40g casein

389 cal- 26 carb- 8 fat- 50 pro

Far from a 'perfect' diet, but fairly easy to reach the totals as I always struggled to eat a decent amount of food. First time being this heavy too.

thinghting things up diet wise is 'easy' for me as weightloss and low calorie are too.

Don't know Why my body needs that much food, it has always been this way tbh. T3/ tsh levels are normal. Apart from training 5 times a week, activity is moderate.

That'd be a disastrous amount of milk for me, but I know it's cheap so I'm glad it works for you

- How consistent are you with this diet?
- How tall are you?
- Do you have any current pictures?

I'm struggling to picture someone under 100kg eating this consistently and staying in reasonable condition but genetics/height/a bunch of other shit all factor in, I know...

I'm not going to sleep before I get this in, so I eat this everyday apart from the intra on restdays. I started bulking at 4400 caloriees almost 5 months ago and ended bulk 5 weeks ago on these caloriees. The last 3 weeks of my bulk I didn't gain any weight but that was Ok since I was up 9-10kg. I'm 179cm, I think that's 5'10.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 238

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member