over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

20 Year Old Bodybuilder Dominic Triveline Trains Back 8 Weeks Out Looks Crazy

tr46

Registered
Newbies
[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_4DwHmC9jpU[/ame]

Dude has made a ton of progress. Looks like he's Added some quality muscle. Good for him.

Good size. Sadly though, 20 years old and already a GH plus Insulin gut. Imagine those joints and back at 45 years old.

Good size. Sadly though, 20 years old and already a GH plus Insulin gut. Imagine those joints and back at 45 years old.

He does have a very big gut but it doesn't mean he has to be blasting hgh and insulin for that... far from it. Just adding I am not stating he isn't using them but guys too often think anyone with a big gut must be.

Last edited:
20, looks 30...wish him the best...lets see where he is at 30

stacked for a 20 year old....for anybody! I hope he does well....I honestly could have been better off on the vid without the close up of the bacne halfway through.....but thats just me....

I hope he stays healthy and develops slow and takes care of himself AND wrecks the competition :cool:

My opinion . . .

If he lives long enough, his waist size will come back to haunt him,
will probably never return to ‘normal.’ At his age he should / could
have a ~30 inch waist. Sad really, as he looks pretty good otherwise,
especially for his age, but this waist thing is just distracting to me.

I wish him all the best.

I agree with what everyone has said regarding his waist.

With that being said if he was a member of this board posting pics he would have plenty of man crushes. He's doing pretty good for a 20 year old.

I agree with what everyone has said regarding his waist.

With that being said if he was a member of this board posting pics he would have plenty of man crushes. He's doing pretty good for a 20 year old.

Very true matey. Quite a lot of guys on here hate quite a bit. But if this guy posted on here many of the same guys would practically worship his pics and tell him how amazing he looks.

Well if a guy that young came on here looking for his first cycle advice most of us would tell him to wait until he was 21 and maxed out naturally before touching anything, this man clearly is well past his first cycle and doesn´t seem too concerned with longevity, I sincerely wish him all the best but that gut at such a young age is terrible, something is really wrong if teens (or anybody else) are sporting distended abdomens.

Lol all the negative posts.

The gut isn't from slin and gh the dude is just eating alot of God dam food. That's what happens. If uve never had the gut then you really don't know and shouldn't be talking.. it's easy to shrink and I'm sure when he's on stage it'll be fine.

Very true matey. Quite a lot of guys on here hate quite a bit. But if this guy posted on here many of the same guys would practically worship his pics and tell him how amazing he looks.
Dude is 20 years old and has an almost pro level physique. What's to hate about the kid? We all know it takes more then just drugs to look like that...

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Dude is 20 years old and has an almost pro level physique. What's to hate about the kid? We all know it takes more then just drugs to look like that...

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Exactly

Ppl who just look at someone and comment anything about drugs use that to make themselves feel better because they can't and they don't have what it takes to do what that person is doing. It's like when some average Joe calls a person a juice monkey. He's envious of the more muscular person. And this is the same with bodybuilding. The wanna be gym rats shoot down the pros becsuse they won't or never can be like them. If the person doesn't envy them or want to be like them. He won't say anything negative. And just say yeah wow he looks good

I heard him mention Justin, Justin Harris?

I wouldn't say his slin protocols are over the top tbh

The gut isn't from slin and gh the dude is just eating alot of God dam food. That's what happens. If uve never had the gut then you really don't know and shouldn't be talking.. it's easy to shrink and I'm sure when he's on stage it'll be fine.

yeah its super easy to shrink, thats why almost all of the top level olympia competitors have super shrunken/vacuumed guts on stage :confused::confused::confused:

what the hell are you talking about??? :eek:

yeah its super easy to shrink, thats why almost all of the top level olympia competitors have super shrunken/vacuumed guts on stage :confused::confused::confused:

what the hell are you talking about??? :eek:

Guts during a POSE on the stage are rarely grotesque. Between shots they're noticeable. Maybe this kid has had 4-5 meals already? People jumping down his throat and all this shit about his health.... the kid is following his dream and doing what he loves, and looks pretty damn good doing it. Let's see if he has a big gut on stage shall we???????

no negative posting here

My opinion.

By the very nature of posting fotos / videos you are allowing,
encouraging, asking actually, for criticism, constructive or
otherwise. It’s what people do. If you want zero opinions, then
don’t post on an open forum.

As far as this young mans ‘gut’ is concerned and your opinion
that it will go away, then I am glad you have found something
you can believe in. And while you are at it, tell Ronnie Coleman
it is easy to shrink, will go away. What he looks like now tells a
much different story. If he could control it, don’t you think he
would?

Sometimes it pays to look before you leap.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity