over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

20 year old kid squatting 800 pounds!

BigChef

Kilo Klub/Moderator
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
No Joke! Holy Sweet Jesus! :eek:

it's an amazing feat of strength but with his technique he will need both knees replaced by the time he's 30.

it's an amazing feat of strength but with his technique he will need both knees replaced by the time he's 30.

or his SI joint is going to come unhinged.

strong kid, for sure, though

LOL I agree..My God... did he bounce his ass off the mat?

I dont agree with you Tom

I dont believe he'll live to be 30. :(

Heck of a load to be held by those spring clips....doesn't anyone use compression collars anymore?

Heck of a load to be held by those spring clips....doesn't anyone use compression collars anymore?

The compression collars would not fit on the bar because its so full of plates!

Well, powerlifters as a whole have a lower life expectancy than the regular population. You have to consider the intense rise in BP that happens during a lift like that. Do that for many many years and something is probably going to pop eventually! Something happend to me squating with just 455 lbs. A small plaque broke lose or maybe I had an angiospasm in my right coronary artery. I had a clot which cause a heart attack. I dont think it was just a coincidence that I suffered my clot/heart attack while squating heavy. I was repping out with 12 reps too, so its not only a risk when doing low reps. I think its more related to the weight being hoisted because thats whats going to cause the spike in BP.

YOu could see how red his face got when doing that. Hell, I used to get real red like that too when squating. A few times my scalp bled when squating because I had a few small pimples that burst from the pressure!

Last edited:
Watch the Very End...

When he is done squatting... watch him walk away... looks VERY uncomfortable... like, "Crap, I really just hurt myself right now", seriously

Say what you want, but how many of us wish we could have completed this kind of feat at 20 years old. Give him credit and best of luck is what he deserves:headbang:. Not negative feed back....:naughty:

Say what you want, but how many of us wish we could have completed this kind of feat at 20 years old. Give him credit and best of luck is what he deserves:headbang:. Not negative feed back....:naughty:

i agree. it is 800 lbs. He squatted it all the way down and got it up raw. What are you guys expecting a 3 second negative? Get real.

hes an olympic lifter, not a bber or a powerlifter, so he needs to drop quickly into the hole, just as he would on a clean or a snatch, his form is actually very good

WOW! Who can deny this young man with such an accomplishment? Let’s praise such talent when it’s deserved.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131