over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

20 year old Phenom Antoine V.

everyone said the same thing about Trey Brewer. Lets hope he doesnt fall victim to all the hype he could get and keeps it in persepective. It would be to bad for such a great physique get ruined.

everyone said the same thing about Trey Brewer. Lets hope he doesnt fall victim to all the hype he could get and keeps it in persepective. It would be to bad for such a great physique get ruined.

Speaking of....i found these pics he posted. I think this is him from last year at 218lb.

Attachments

56 KB · Views: 2,144
He said this was 3 weeks later at 283lbs.....lol.

Attachments

• DSC01788.jpg
    DSC01788.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 2,374

He is already talking about NOT getting as heavy this offseason, he is a bright guy, and I dont believe he will fall in that trap....

the only thing missing in those pics is his waist! where is it!

I have a hard time believing that some of these would-be young guys are as young as they say. Shit I know a couple pros who claim a few less years because they think it makes better print. Everyone wants to be hyped as the next genetic freak...I say, get your ass in shape and get to a national contest and show everyone how gifted you are! And then it won't be such a big deal when the "young'ns" get spanked...right Trey... You can make some head way and some noise based on competing against other good competitors (which is what should have happened with Trey, but now he is just a disappointment for some).

I have a hard time believing that some of these would-be young guys are as young as they say. Shit I know a couple pros who claim a few less years because they think it makes better print. Everyone wants to be hyped as the next genetic freak...I say, get your ass in shape and get to a national contest and show everyone how gifted you are! And then it won't be such a big deal when the "young'ns" get spanked...right Trey... You can make some head way and some noise based on competing against other good competitors (which is what should have happened with Trey, but now he is just a disappointment for some).
Well he was in the teen nationals last year, and i am positive he is 20 yrs old...Actually he won the nationals as a teen, so im bettin he is telling the truth...lol...
Oh i am positive you will be seeing more of him, back at the nationals as an adult, probably next yr, im predicting a pro card by his 24th birthday....
My 2 ccs

Actually, I am not really questioning this guy's age...it is more a general comment about how everyone makes a big deal out some of these younger competitors "potential." I say, show your potential on stage that is all. We will see about this fella, he looks good, but we will see what he does at the Nationals. That is if he makes it there...you know what they say, "many a slip between the cup and the lip." I sincerely hope that he does well, but I have seen so many would-be pros with all kinds of potential fade away.

Oh, and I know for a fact that there has been more than one teen champion who wasn't a "teen." Competing in the '"Teen Nationals" really doesn't mean that anyone is a teen. Although, he probably is, I am just saying that competing in that show doesn't make him a teen. After all, how many guys have competed in a "natural" show that weren't natural. LOL Happens all the time.

All I can say is unbelievable genetics and great potential.

Excellent

This is what bodybuilding SHOULD be. Hasn't been a 20yr old like this since Shawn Ray. MAJOR props to this kid. He should be pro VERY soon. Lets hope he stays doing EXACTLY what he is doing and is part of the movement to turn this sport around!

I agree...mass without class is not a BB. He looks great and hopefully he will not hurry his physique and ruin it like so many do.

that kid looks GREAT lets just hope he doesn't burn out like almost every other "phenom" that comes along every yr or so:confused:

**broken link removed**

1 day out :eek:

Attachments

• 20yr old phenom.jpg
    20yr old phenom.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 2,402
Tremendous physique - for any age... but he'd be better to pay close attention to his tits :cool:

Tremendous physique - for any age... but he'd be better to pay close attention to his tits :cool:
why do you say that???? cause he has long nipples??? he has zero gyno :confused: what pics are you looking at???? :confused:

why do you say that???? cause he has long nipples???

Exactly! Especially in the first 2 pics of the link you posted. And he had the same hard nips in that off-season photo a few posts earlier.

Not gyno, sure, but not aesthetic either. Don't know if it's genetic? Maybe he can't do anything about it??? :confused:

Last edited:
I have the utmost respect for Antoine. He's very level headed, always courteous, and doesn't put himself above others on the boards. He's always got good things to say about other competitors.

Good luck to him and I love to see him get his pro card. He's got a phenomenal physique.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131