over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

20 Years Gear Usage

I’d say I’ve ran total time on no more than 3 years. I believe.

Probably going to run from Jan-Aug cycle and take rest of months off complete (Jan/Aug will have TRT dosages in between)

57 years old and your doing his homework? WTF....maybe thats the problem as well, have him figure out his own shit/issues or have him learn the hard way. From what you say, sounds like he is going to do what he wants.
If coming off testosterone is even a question with a broken marriage and impending health issues which are sure to worsen the scenario for every person in his life, he may be beyond help from a friend. I would recommend professional counseling with this level of self destructive behavior and attitudes.

He is 57 years old and the strongest and hardest working man in the gym. He has 2 daughters and is about to be single again. His GF wants him to move out but still wants to date. They have been together for 5 years. She is 41 and a super hot cougar. She can't handle living with 4 kids as she has 2 boys of her own. He has sole custody of 2 beautiful little girls whose mother move out of state 5 years ago but just recently move back about 2 months ago. talking about bad luck, she found out she has breast cancer and is doing chemo and radiation but still trying to get back into their lives and he wants her too. I had a talk to him about his daughters today who I know he loves very much and I think I was able to reach him. I told him he was selfish and they would forever hurt if he doesn't do the surgery and dies. They are 8 and 10. I think hose words really had an impact on him. Thanks for everyone input.

OK, Bottom line he is a FATHER FIRST..Just like me single dad with 2 small children. I could not stay the strongest leanest guy in the gym. No money for the gear and if Im not healthy what happens to my kids. SO, like a man I backed off and went on HRT. Granted Im still 220 lbs at 8% and eat clean but at some point you HAVE to let it go.....Its a mentally challenging thing to do when you have been that guy who people stare at but staying alive for kids is priority #1. God I could go on for days, Divorce, court battles, counseling and one of the top 3 stressful careers in America with line of duty death and suicide all to common. He must get professional help!!! Man I wish I could help..

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear