over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

20 years of experience...

Most TRT docs do not administer it that way though. I do have a question if you can answer. Would you get more of a peak in Testosterone if you took one large shot instead of many small ones? I am not saying that is the way to do it, but i am just curious.

No higher peak with Cyp or Ant only higher serum concentration, prop will give you initial higher testosterone peak and worsens the pharmacokinetic profile.

2. Strength will make you bigger than you were but once size is accomplished, lighter weight can be used to maintain...I could bench over 550 in my prime...but I get a better workout with 315-365 range and I like to be able to use my shoulders and elbows the next day.

I especially like this statement.

2. Strength will make you bigger than you were but once size is accomplished, lighter weight can be used to maintain...I could bench over 550 in my prime...but I get a better workout with 315-365 range and I like to be able to use my shoulders and elbows the next day. What rep ranges are you working with now? and what ranges would you say the majority of your 20yrs was spent doing?

3. Those aches and pains will come and go your whole life...I always wondered why the old guys that once competed at the gym had small legs after 30-40 years...after 20 years of heavy squats/deadlifts, I totally understand now...Are you saying that your joints/knees hurt so much you cant do heavy squats/deads anymore? What are you doing now for your aches and pains that you wished you had done?

8. Watch your health...all these people that are using 2000mg of test a week or more have no idea what they are doing to there bodies long term...my excess use caused me to be diagnosed with congestive heart failure at the ripe age of 35...WHY? No person in my family has died or diagnosed with heart disease...doctors all said that it was caused from high testosterone for years until my heart was 15% larger than it should have been...now I laugh because my HRT vial lasts me 20 weeks...1 week at my prime dose... CHF at 35 isn't a joke. What was the highest dose you ran? and for how long?

1. My first years I was a powerlifter and strong man so I trained with a lot of low reps...singles to sets of 5 regularly...now I do more reps...8-20 rep sets are norm now...joints ache for days now even with a good warm-up so reps are kinder now...

2. My last show I trained for I remember squatting 685 for a triple 2 weeks out in contest shape...never again...once again, high reps...my leg training is all sets 0f 20 reps...but I squat 405 for 20 reps regularly with just a belt...not to shabby really...and I use a glucosamine supplement daily now also...huge help after 2-3 weeks of use...

3. My last year of training I was cruising on 500mg of test weekly and bumped it up to 3000mg a week for 12-16 weeks with 200mg of orals and hgh/igf1/insulin daily...I was running 2000mg blast cycles for the last couple years before that...but been on stuff regularly for 14 of my 20 years...cyp, prop and a lot of suspension daily...

Staff online

• Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner