over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

20 Years Old 214lbs 26 Day Out

Yeah you're right. Here's a 5'4 female. He's not even 300 lbs so clearly smallView attachment 92589

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

yeah hes huge but hes still a midget.

I bet you could take Lee at his peak Put him beside a 5foot11 10-15% BF 200 pounds guy and lee woulntd look impressive because of hes 5foot4.

Height is huge aspect in bodybuilding.

Im 5foot11 exactly. I would gladly trade 20 of LBM for 2 inches of height.

6'1 Is perfect.

Last edited:
you're fat and stupid

Dude are you serious with some of you posts? Dam this tablet won't let me cuss lol.

In all seriousness the arrogance of the guy is ridiculous. I never like putting someone down but I was seriously shocked when he posted front pics as I thought he would look 10x better. He has this superior complex but he doesn't even look good. He is big but he is fat. Even a normal person in the gym would not be impressed. Diet down about 50 pounds and you may look great but right now I don't get the arrogance about your physique at all.

yeah hes huge but hes still a midget.

I bet you could take Lee at his peak Put him beside a 5foot11 10-15% BF 200 pounds guy and lee woulntd look impressive because of hes 5foot4.

Height is huge aspect in bodybuilding.

Im 5foot11 exactly. I would gladly trade 20 of LBM for 2 inches of height.

6'1 Is perfect.
I don't mean to sound crass, but have you ever fucking seen someone like Jay Cutler, Jose Raymond, Flex Lewis or Lee priest in person ? This whole, "He's a midget I'm taller and better thing" is goddamm pathetic. No secure person ever talks like that, whether they're 5'5 or 6'5...it's despair screaming out to the world when people do this.

How many guys are there in this world that are 6 ft? And how many guys like built like Lee Priest are out there in this world? 7?8? only a few 212 pros and some open class guys come to mind.

22 inch arms with insanely round muscle bellies at 5'4 is far more profound than a 6ft guy whose 200 lbs; basically every other person in a gym.

You were born in the 21st century in a 1st world country, talk about hitting the lottery; height is the last thing I would complain about.

P.S- Lee Priest with nerve damage to one side of his physique would still wipe the floor with me and the majority of pro muscle on a bodybuilding stage.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

In all seriousness the arrogance of the guy is ridiculous. I never like putting someone down but I was seriously shocked when he posted front pics as I thought he would look 10x better. He has this superior complex but he doesn't even look good. He is big but he is fat. Even a normal person in the gym would not be impressed. Diet down about 50 pounds and you may look great but right now I don't get the arrogance about your physique at all.

I wasn't sure if it was just me why this guy was stil around making comments.

I will admit though the height thing is very true in regards to the top level. Just like being 6ft 4 would go against you so does being 5ft 3 for example. I am 6ft 2 and it's strange being around some of these 212 guys. They look gigantic in pics but in person they are of course jacked but they are not big. Well they have big body parts but it doesn't look as impressive to me.

A good example is the new up and coming bodybuilder Nicolas Vullioud. He is only young and has a massive future ahead of him. I think he can do great in the big shows. His pics alone he can literally look crazy freaky . The arms and hamstring drop and well everything. But in a pic next to a taller bodybuilder the difference is ridiculous and the dramatic impression fades away. Here is his instagram for reference...

https://www.instagram.com/nicolasvullioud/?hl=en

I will admit though the height thing is very true in regards to the top level. Just like being 6ft 4 would go against you so does being 5ft 3 for example. I am 6ft 2 and it's strange being around some of these 212 guys. They look gigantic in pics but in person they are of course jacked but they are not big. Well they have big body parts but it doesn't look as impressive to me.

A good example is the new up and coming bodybuilder Nicolas Vullioud. He is only young and has a massive future ahead of him. I think he can do great in the big shows. His pics alone he can literally look crazy freaky . The arms and hamstring drop and well everything. But in a pic next to a taller bodybuilder the difference is ridiculous and the dramatic impression fades away. Here is his instagram for reference...

https://www.instagram.com/nicolasvullioud/?hl=en

Look at this.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BU_Z3CYBuCN/

The guy in the Purple shirt Look like shit(Not built at all) But next to the short bodybuilder, He make the short bodybuilder look like a kid.

You can put a 200Pounds Fat guy beside a 5foot4 Huge bodybuilder and The 5foot4 guy wont look impressive. Because of the height.

Im not even talking about TOP tier Pro Bodybuilders. Lee priest never won an olympia when there 5foot9 5foot10 guy around.

If by chance you happen to reach 6foot, 6foot1 And you start bodybuild at a young age. Your going to look like a Titan next to shorter guys.

But 5foot9-5foot11 Guys is going to look better than you On stage on TOP Bodybuilding competitions.

Last edited:
Heres on example of what Height does to a physique.

6foot1 265 Pounds.

Hes not 300 Pounds, but still.

Put this guy next to Lee priest(5foot4) in his prime and Lee would look like a kid, next to this guy.

Height i very powerful.

Attachments

• 6foot1 265 Pounds.jpg
    6foot1 265 Pounds.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 159
Look at this.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BU_Z3CYBuCN/

The guy in the Purple shirt Look like shit(Not built at all) But next to the short bodybuilder, He make the short bodybuilder look like a kid.

You can put a 200Pounds Fat guy beside a 5foot4 Huge bodybuilder and The 5foot4 guy wont look impressive. Because of the height.

Im not even talking about TOP tier Pro Bodybuilders. Lee priest never won an olympia when there 5foot9 5foot10 guy around.

If by chance you happen to reach 6foot, 6foot1 And you start bodybuild at a young age. Your going to look like a Titan next to shorter guys.

But 5foot9-5foot11 Guys is going to look better than you On stage on TOP Bodybuilding competitions.

That's the main pic I was referring to and why I posted that link. If you go down and look at some of his pics he looks crazy impressive. So I do understand your point of view. I guess guys will also appreciate what they are. Meaning tall guys will really appreciate tall bodybuilders who get really jacked and short bodybuilder will do the same for the likes of Lee Priest.

I appreciate anyone who builds an impressive physique regardless of height. Most shorter guys will always look thicker but there needs to be balance so you are right in stating the best bodybuilders tend to be between certain height brackets (always exceptions). But sure I am not that impressed by someone who is 5ft 3 with big legs but 6ft 3 and thick quads that does impress me.

Heres on example of what Height does to a physique.

6foot1 265 Pounds.

Hes not 300 Pounds, but still.

Put this guy next to Lee priest(5foot4) in his prime and Lee would look like a kid, next to this guy.

Height i very powerful.

But on a bodybuilding stage Lee Priest would destroy him in every area.

OK let me clarify to you.

Oliva = 5foot11
Zane = 5foot9
Haney = 5foot11
Yates = 5foot10
Coleman = 5foot11
Cutler = 5foot9
Heath = 5foot9

Im not drunk "Bro", Thats just the way it is.

Do you want me to even talk About Top Contenders?

Just look at this:

-Levrone 5foot9
-Wheeler 5foot11
-Cormier 5foot10
-Rhoden 5foot10
-Martinez 5foot9
-Kuclo 5foot11

No 5foot5 Guys will ever be MR.Olympia anymore!

At maximun Top Tier Levels in bodybuilding Height is very important! Im talking best bodybuilders in the world.

Of course we had Franco columbi and chris Dickerson .. Both very short and samir Bannout was only 5'7.. So even today I think it can be done.. If heath stepped out I think flex lewis could be right there in the mix..

If you're 5'5....You're a female.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

This is Danny Padilla, he was 5'2". You will never, ever be half as good as him.

Attachments

• tumblr_o54wo3c7b21ut2zt9o1_400.jpg
    tumblr_o54wo3c7b21ut2zt9o1_400.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 213

:rolleyes:

Are you fucking kidding me?!?! :banghead: I don't care for pics, have you EVER stood close to or in front of Lee Priest? I have. And let me tell you this, he impressed me as much as a 6'2" 340lbs off-season Gunter Schlierkamp that was there too on that day... :cool:

Sure in pics it will look somehow "funny" to see a short dude next to a giant... but believe me, in real life, the sheer volume of guys like Lee or Flex Lewis will blow you away the same, if not more, than taller guys... a 22 inches biceps will always remain 22", no matter how tall you are. :naughty:

If you're 5'5....You're a female.

At this point you're not annoying... you're obnoxious. And yes, incredibly stupid. :rolleyes:

Instead of spending time behind your keyboard writing non-sense, go outside and take a walk... a long walk... I'm not for too much cardio usually, but in your case it will do your love handles some good. :cool:

Nicolas Vullioud.

Aside from his stupid hair :D, dude looks insanely massive. Had never heard of him before. Does he train around your corner Elvia?

almightyalpha is a perfect example of the dunning kruger effect..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131