over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

20 Years Old 214lbs 26 Day Out

yeah hes huge but hes still a midget.

I bet you could take Lee at his peak Put him beside a 5foot11 10-15% BF 200 pounds guy and lee woulntd look impressive because of hes 5foot4.

Height is huge aspect in bodybuilding.

Im 5foot11 exactly. I would gladly trade 20 of LBM for 2 inches of height.

6'1 Is perfect.
Here's another one who looks like garbage and thinks it's cute. [emoji57]

I'm still taller than you.

I like how you guys take ALL my posts to heart ':) lol Talk about being too serious. Me and Rambo are cool. And Little Slice, just stop. Lol Go give your Mom another shot of Test and Anadrol lol

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

I'm not a tall guy myself, would love to have a couple or 3 inches more height.

But anyway. In another thread I said that by himself Phil Hernon looked like Mr O but due to the height thing he would not have made a convincing Mr O.

No matter how developed really short bodybuilders are many or most have THE ugliest structural flaw a bb can have IMO - short legs relative to torso. Lee Priest had it, that Vouilliod (sp?) has it, and so on.

In today's society short guys have it tough. They aren't respected and taken as seriously, aren't as desirable to women. Studies have shown height predicts success, and even IQ.

There were some news articles a while back about parents seeking out docs for GH and arimidex for their kids to increase height. Height is seen as majorly important in today's society.

I like how you guys take ALL my posts to heart ':) lol Talk about being too serious. Me and Rambo are cool. And Little Slice, just stop. Lol Go give your Mom another shot of Test and Anadrol lol

You are living on borrowed time here, you are just too stupid to know that.

Aside from his stupid hair :D, dude looks insanely massive. Had never heard of him before. Does he train around your corner Elvia?

I thought you knew him as you have the same hair style :eek:;):D Obviously he is short (5ft 4) so that's why 212 is perfect for him. He just competed in the US and came 3rd at the IFBB Europa Charlotte (212). He lives in my city and is trained by my mates trainer Patrick Tuor. He is only 25 and I can see him being a top contender in the 212 in the future. He has the freak factor already and with more time/size and muscle maturity he could definitely be up there.

that's just the thing.. nobody here takes you seriously..

and I doubt that sentiment is limited to this board.

if you go on a walk every once in a while and lay off the hagen daaz, you'll be on your way to looking halfway decent

as it is, you're just a tall fat guy

I thought you knew him as you have the same hair style :eek:;):D Obviously he is short (5ft 4) so that's why 212 is perfect for him. He just competed in the US and came 3rd at the IFBB Europa Charlotte (212). He lives in my city and is trained by my mates trainer Patrick Tuor. He is only 25 and I can see him being a top contender in the 212 in the future. He has the freak factor already and with more time/size and muscle maturity he could definitely be up there.

I can't get over how bad his delts were at the show (I can't for the life of me think what show it was, maybe it was the Europa). Golf balls sticking out of either delt. Just check out his Instagram, it's like he thinks nobody will notice? I'll give him credit for hiding it extremely well during his mandatories. His transitions though not so much.

I was at a PL meet the other day and there was a guy there at 5'3". Beautiful round muscle bellies, strong as hell, looked like he could be a real good bodybuilder. But 5'3" is rediculously short. Oh well.

But on a bodybuilding stage Lee Priest would destroy him in every area.

Yeah but what really matter?

Showing 1 Time in a Thong how muscular your 5foot4 Frame is on a bodybuilding stage in front of 1000 men?

OR

Being out there in Society Full Clothed Looking like a Titan at 6foot1 265 Pounds?

How many times you roll Around in your Thong While doing your Grocery?

I'm not a tall guy myself, would love to have a couple or 3 inches more height.

But anyway. In another thread I said that by himself Phil Hernon looked like Mr O but due to the height thing he would not have made a convincing Mr O.

No matter how developed really short bodybuilders are many or most have THE ugliest structural flaw a bb can have IMO - short legs relative to torso. Lee Priest had it, that Vouilliod (sp?) has it, and so on.

In today's society short guys have it tough. They aren't respected and taken as seriously, aren't as desirable to women. Studies have shown height predicts success, and even IQ.

There were some news articles a while back about parents seeking out docs for GH and arimidex for their kids to increase height. Height is seen as majorly important in today's society.
Someone found out what the reality is.

I can't get over how bad his delts were at the show (I can't for the life of me think what show it was, maybe it was the Europa). Golf balls sticking out of either delt. Just check out his Instagram, it's like he thinks nobody will notice? I'll give him credit for hiding it extremely well during his mandatories. His transitions though not so much.

I was at a PL meet the other day and there was a guy there at 5'3". Beautiful round muscle bellies, strong as hell, looked like he could be a real good bodybuilder. But 5'3" is rediculously short. Oh well.

Yes there was a big debate whether he used synthol or not. I think he has crazy delts genetically but he is obviouly putting something in there. Sometimes when guys site inject their side and rear delts too much it can make them look unnatural. There was a well known guy on here who obviously done it but played it down. I forget what this guy stated but he spoke about it in an interview with Dave Palumbo. He said scar tissue I think but it's obvious he was trying to downplay things. Regardless he looks fantastic and I think he has crazy delts anyway. Incidentally my mate who is trained by the same guy is putting 10ml syntherol in his delts almost daily now but they just look great... big and full but not unnatural. It definitely shows more when guys put it in their rear delts though (especially when very lean).

Yeah but what really matter?

Showing 1 Time in a Thong how muscular your 5foot4 Frame is on a bodybuilding stage in front of 1000 men?

OR

Being out there in Society Full Clothed Looking like a Titan at 6foot1 265 Pounds?

How many times you roll Around in your Thong While doing your Grocery?

Well this is Professional muscle full of some of the best bodybuilders in the world so it probably matters a lot to many posters.

I am just curious but can you post a pic? I am just curious what you look like. I don't give a crap what people usually look like but I have wondered about you. You post a lot about clothes not fitting, negative remarks about bodybuilders etc and many times so you are one guy I have wondered what you look like. I have asked you to post a pic before so it's not because of this thread. Just curious no other reason.

Yes there was a big debate whether he used synthol or not. I think he has crazy delts genetically but he is obviouly putting something in there. Sometimes when guys site inject their side and rear delts too much it can make them look unnatural. There was a well known guy on here who obviously done it but played it down. I forget what this guy stated but he spoke about it in an interview with Dave Palumbo. He said scar tissue I think but it's obvious he was trying to downplay things. Regardless he looks fantastic and I think he has crazy delts anyway. Incidentally my mate who is trained by the same guy is putting 10ml syntherol in his delts almost daily now but they just look great... big and full but not unnatural. It definitely shows more when guys put it in their rear delts though (especially when very lean).

Well this is Professional muscle full of some of the best bodybuilders in the world so it probably matters a lot to many posters.

I am just curious but can you post a pic? I am just curious what you look like. I don't give a crap what people usually look like but I have wondered about you. You post a lot about clothes not fitting, negative remarks about bodybuilders etc and many times so you are one guy I have wondered what you look like. I have asked you to post a pic before so it's not because of this thread. Just curious no other reason.

Have nothing againts bodybuilders.

Just stating facts that When in Society(not on a bodybuilding stage with a thong) Greater Height along with muscle will look more impressive than being 5foot4 with muscle.

A 6foot1 265 pounds guy will always make a 5foot4 guy look like a kid, This is 7 Inches of height over someone,Doesnt seem like much in term of measurement But its Huge difference in appaerance.

Also im just a typical gym rat 215 Pounds(15%bf) 5foot11 guy that been training Gear Free for 15 years. Nothing impressive. But i have ton of knowledge on Bodybuilding nutrition and working out.

Over the years even Hire a Local Ifbb pro bodybuilder for training and nutrition knowledge.

Never wanted to use gear, but i have no problems with people that does.

I just dont compared myself with someone that has been training on gear for 10 years or more The difference is just too huge.

In term of physique i look like a taller Rob riches with more LBM along with more bodyfat.

As my old trainer said: Training on gear just accelerate the Results, Whether its gaining lean body mass or Losing bodyfat. When your natural the results are slower.

Last edited:
More impressive by society?

So this is all about impressing other people. Nothing wrong with that, but a 250 lb lean athletic guy who can do back flips and run a 4.7 40 yard will be far more impressive in the eyes of the public. The problem is that guy is a genetic freak. Yes people will be impressed by what is actually impressive.

And a taller filled out bodybuilder is going to be more imposing than a shorter filled out bodybuilder. No doubt about that. Here's the thing though, a genetic freak is a genetic freak in bodybuilding, 5'4 or 6'2, a person like that will stand out immensely in public. And shit all over any tall average bodybuilder.

Here's the problem, height is something you cannot control. Genetics is something you cannot control. You can only control your attitude, and what you're willing to put in to accomplish your goals. These arguments always stem from a place of insecurity, "This guy would shit all over Lee Priest", meanwhile the guys arguing this are neither impressive nor profound in their opinion about this (not a knock on you Bigmatt, just a general statement).

It's like a middle school basketball player arguing that Michael Jordan would sweep the floor with Kobe Bryant...these are both very extraordinarily and exceptional people that most people haven't seen in real life.

For the love of god, go see a pro show with someone like Flex Lewis, and tell me that guy doesn't stand out in public or isn't impressive. Hubris dies very very fast when reality hits, and reality is that these guys are light years ahead of the rest of the population, regardless of height.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Incidentally my mate who is trained by the same guy is putting 10ml syntherol in his delts almost daily now

Yeah, P.T. is very popular here among guys competing... I've seen his protocols... basically insane amounts of AAS and whatever you can afford... clearly, if you don't grow this way, you have shitty genetics. :cool: Not hating, but I can't stand gurus for the life of me... :eek: Especially considering the cost of a prep with him...

:yeahthat:

More impressive by society?

So this is all about impressing other people. Nothing wrong with that, but a 250 lb lean athletic guy who can do back flips and run a 4.7 40 yard will be far more impressive in the eyes of the public. The problem is that guy is a genetic freak. Yes people will be impressed by what is actually impressive.

And a taller filled out bodybuilder is going to be more imposing than a shorter filled out bodybuilder. No doubt about that. Here's the thing though, a genetic freak is a genetic freak in bodybuilding, 5'4 or 6'2, a person like that will stand out immensely in public. And shit all over any tall average bodybuilder.

Here's the problem, height is something you cannot control. Genetics is something you cannot control. You can only control your attitude, and what you're willing to put in to accomplish your goals. These arguments always stem from a place of insecurity, "This guy would shit all over Lee Priest", meanwhile the guys arguing this are neither impressive nor profound in their opinion about this (not a knock on you Bigmatt, just a general statement).

It's like a middle school basketball player arguing that Michael Jordan would sweep the floor with Kobe Bryant...these are both very extraordinarily and exceptional people that most people haven't seen in real life.

For the love of god, go see a pro show with someone like Flex Lewis, and tell me that guy doesn't stand out in public or isn't impressive. Hubris dies very very fast when reality hits, and reality is that these guys are light years ahead of the rest of the population, regardless of height.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Yes this is very true.

Take the 6foot1 265 pound guy that i posted earlier.

Society will think hes a titan.Because of the height couple with his size.
People that dont know what bodybuilding is! Just looking at him will think Holy shit this guy is huge

On the other hand the 5foot4 Vloudenous(Spelling?) at 5foot4.

Hes so muscular for his height People that dont know bodybuilding Will think hes fat, Even thought his LBM his out of this world.

One of my friend encounter that all the time.

Hes 5foot5 Hes so muscular but because of his height he look so stocky that people mistake him for Being fat. He get that alot. I would be pissed like crazy if i put all the effort into Putting Lean body mass and general people think your Fat. The guy is around 10% Bodyfat but couple with his height and Lean bodymass, it make him look fat.

Yes i care about what other people think of me, I dont wanna look stocky and people mistake that your fat.

When i dont train my bodyfat goes higher, like 15%, I get from people - Your a Footballer player(Running back). When i train and stay on my diet My bodyfat goes down but i maintain my LBM and i start to look more like a Men physique guy.

Why do you think Arnold was so popular and Became a World wide Known Actor. Not only because he was so muscular But because of his Height(6foot1.5). If he was 5foot10, He woulndt be where he is today, trust me.

Height is a major factor in bodybuilding.

Last edited:
he looks like he should be 10 or 12 weeks there....

and his "girlfriend" wont be around for long ill tell you that...
look at the look on her face......lol she fucking HATES it...

poor kid.....ruining his life and he don't even know it...

already got his "champ" belt and everything...

:(

Im not sure. Did you see her barbell tattoo?

Elvia i love you buddy but i find myself not reading your posts lately, they are just to long my friend. Please try to work on that:D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws