over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2004 Australian Pro Grand Prix Results

BIG KIWI...

You would have placed in the top 7 if your quad injury did not accure...keep it up, you will be there next year :)

So BIGKIWI what did you think of the result? Where you disappointed? feel you got robed? Or bad luck this year and own them the next?

overall not that disappointed as I was up there with most of the 10 top in the world and did not feel outta place just gotta get those quads up a bit. was awesome show and chris hung out with us the whole time and helpede me out heaps he is a awesome guy :) just can't wait to train again :)

holy crap.... its its nice and refreshing to see someone happy with placings/judging... all i ever read in mags is so and so felt robbed or blah blah

Mr Kiwi.. you're attitude is kickass brother :)

Hey KIWI, you looked awesome up there, def had the size required to be competitive against the worlds best.
Got pic of you standing beside Kamali with your arms relaxed at your side, and you are still wider than him with his last spread.

I dont think it was so much the legs being too small, but the upper body being so dam huge. Put any of the legs on that stage under those huges delts and arms....and they would look smaller too :)

Some hard sessions in the squat rack should do the trick. Know how much you love them...
Good work mate! See you later in the year.

Last edited:
hi cannibal thanks very much for you and Owens help over in OZ much appreciated bro !!!!!!!

KIWI!! your a legend man! thanks for the quick chat on the sunday mate, cant wait to train with you one day. how about some squats?? ;) your a legend, and let me just say, your shoulders fucken killed any of the other guys on stage. i was screaming justin from the front row man!! dunno if you heard me or not!!

CANNIBAL!!MAN!!! my email is
[email protected]

can you send me that pic of me and kiwi?

was unreal to catch up with you man, as great a freidn in person as i could have imagined! we gotta get together at the end of year and train and i owe u a feed still brother!!

-bigdave

ps, kiwi, next year im going to do the juniours at the pro show man, so u better be up on that stage, top 9 next year no worries mate! :D

I worked with Luke Wood to do a shitload for this show.

I believe he took 11th place but haven't spoken with him since the show.

Skip

RicPhoenix's Australian Grand Prix Special Report

Hey all...I finally finished my first bodybuilding journalism article...let me know what you think.

ps...there are a few words about our mate BigKiwi in there...hey Kiwi...we still want to know about the piercings:D

ooooh noooo...I created the thing as an .pdf file and it wont load here...oh well guess that means you will have to just stop by

www.theforce.net.au and read the article that I will post under Event...Special Reports

I will post it there tommorow (Sunday arvo Aussie time..which is Saturday most of you all's time)

BK I was very proud to see you on stage. Your a fabulous ambassador for the sport - one of the rare few that remains down to earth - I know you will just get bigger and better
:)

I figured it out

I'm not a rocket scientist...but, ok I zipped the .pdf.....:D damn now it says the file is tooooooooo big...

well...That comment fits this lot eh?:)

YOU LOOKED VERY GOOD KIWI!

I AM GLAD YOU POST ON THE BOARD....IT MAKES IT A GOOD PLACE FOR ALL OF US. I AGREE WITH THE OTHER GENTLEMAN....YOUR ATTUTUDE IS TERRIFIC!

Hey bro i think maybe you just need a big hard night day prior to comp.. you were looking better on sunday and another 30% better on monday.. I couldnt believe the way you were looking on monday night when i called in to say goodbye bro, it blew me away.. Would have easily got 9th if went on stage looking the way you did monday, may pay to experiment with some diff carb loading methods bro b4 comp in europe... Or maybe you just need to have more listerine..:D..
Later bro dont forget to e-mail cannibal training program.

hahahahahah funny stuff !!!! tell him give me call then can tell him I hate typing :)

J

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity