over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2008 Mr. Arkansas

supermanmatt

Newbies
hey guys...just wanted to send at least one pic of the arkansas state contest this past weekend....i took the mens overall and mens master overall, also winning the masters 35-39 and open middleweight...weighed in at 172.4.....nothing feels better than taking one for the little guys and beating the monsters and finally judging on symmetry and conditioning which is the way it should be not that blocky look that looks terrible on stage

Attachments

• 2008 arkansas.jpg
    2008 arkansas.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 2,834
Good Job amd congrats! You look very conditioned!

great vascularity! Would love to see some other shots.

huh?

hey guys...just wanted to send at least one pic of the arkansas state contest this past weekend....i took the mens overall and mens master overall, also winning the masters 35-39 and open middleweight...weighed in at 172.4.....nothing feels better than taking one for the little guys and beating the monsters and finally judging on symmetry and conditioning which is the way it should be not that blocky look that looks terrible on stage

So, you are not into the "muscle" thing? You want to be judged on just symmetry and conditioning? Why not do mens fitness? There surely are no blocky monsters there with tons of muscle. This shit cracks me up......

So, you are not into the "muscle" thing? You want to be judged on just symmetry and conditioning? Why not do mens fitness? There surely are no blocky monsters there with tons of muscle. This shit cracks me up......
bwha ha man i bit my tongue but i knew you wouldn't ..... LOL :p

supermanmatt that side chest shot looks killer though bro!!!! congrats on your placing.

Honestly

bwha ha man i bit my tongue but i knew you wouldn't ..... LOL :p

supermanmatt that side chest shot looks killer though bro!!!! congrats on your placing.

:)

Veins do not mean that you are conditioned. Where are the striations? Hardness? Legs? Lets see your shape.......let us decide what looks good.

I get what your saying. Nothing beats the HW's from the 90's IMO. They had mass, symmetry and conditioning. Not the distorted physiques you see some guys displaying nowadays.

From the pic, you look great. Do you have any more pics?

Last edited:

hey easy man...i wasnt knocking anybody that looks great...muscularity symmetry, conditioning is what i ws talking about...dont know why you would slam me i was simply saying what the other guy said about the whole package....youve gave me advice and ive listened to you i didnt think that you would responnd this way...i was simply stating the blocky look without all things that youre suppose to be judged by....of course im into muscle and i had great striations everywhere this pic ws taken at an angle...didnt mean to upset people like you that have that great look that i strive for i think you completetly took my comment the wrong way

no worries

hey easy man...i wasnt knocking anybody that looks great...muscularity symmetry, conditioning is what i ws talking about...dont know why you would slam me i was simply saying what the other guy said about the whole package....youve gave me advice and ive listened to you i didnt think that you would responnd this way...i was simply stating the blocky look without all things that youre suppose to be judged by....of course im into muscle and i had great striations everywhere this pic ws taken at an angle...didnt mean to upset people like you that have that great look that i strive for i think you completetly took my comment the wrong way

I was 1/2 way joking .........I understand what you are saying. I had a group around me of guys from this site and we were trying to stir the pot......sorry.

I was 1/2 way joking .........I understand what you are saying. I had a group around me of guys from this site and we were trying to stir the pot......sorry.

oh ok thats cool...hey i just wanted to say i look up to you and your expertise in how to succeed in this lifestyle we do....youve always looked awesome and someday i wanna have that mass you have so i can move up...i still have areas that need fixed and thats why i pm you for your help and how much you charge... i look forward to talking with you through pm and get your advice on how to get better....ill have my comp pics soon so ill post them so you guys can tear me apart

Congrats!
I think My Buddy Jbomb from here won that show a few years back.
Seems Like its around the same time as the missouri State show.
Is that one ran by Chad Nichols?

Mr. Arkansas 2008

here is another pic you guys can critique...havent got my comp pics in yet so i have to send what i can get at this time...sorry to the board on my previous comment when i originally posted...didnt mean to offend anybody... i was simply stating the look phil has is the look everyone should strive for...thanks matt

Attachments

• 2008 arkansas 2.jpg
    2008 arkansas 2.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 2,339
real deal

Supermanmatt is one hell of a competitor. I have no doubt in my mind that if he started bodybuilding earlier that he would be a VERY well known competitor. One of the hardest working competitors I've ever seen... every day out of the year - not just twelve weeks before a show ;) . The guy is always willing to learn more, but more importantly, always willing to teach!

Congratulations on the well deserved win. Onward and upward!

here is another pic you guys can critique...havent got my comp pics in yet so i have to send what i can get at this time...sorry to the board on my previous comment when i originally posted...didnt mean to offend anybody... i was simply stating the look phil has is the look everyone should strive for...thanks matt

You look great Matt. The only thing i could see that you really need to bring up is your triceps to match your bi's. Otherwise, great job.....especially your conditioning.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131