advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

200mg anavar ED??? and 200mg test prop 3x ew???

Juice Freak

Registered
Talking to two turds at the gym saying this was the key to a small waist and serious lean gains??? Which caught my ear, but then when I asked if they take nolvadex to incread hdl since anavar drops it like a rock, they were both dumbfounded, so I don't know what to make of this. Apperently it's suppose to do well for burning fat bewteen your organs??? eg.. stomach???? Anyone wanna comment on this or is this one for the XFile????

If you know nolva can increase hdl (btw it worked wonders for mine), but they were dumbfounded, don't you already know how much merit you should give them.

Hahaha definately, but curiously they did have really small waists, that was what I was most interested in of anything they where talking about. Other then that, those two guys can stick to their own craziness and I'll pass. One guy had a 29" waist and the other 31" the 31" waisted guy was like 6'3" so it was impressive and they swear it's the high dose anavar. They even take it really weird too. 4 weeks on 4 weeks off??? I've always read that anavar should be taken 8 weeks conscetively minimum.

Well, on the waist thing it might just be the g word (genetics). I've never taken high dose anavar but i will say 100mg a day of winny while dieting makes my abs rock.

I have read some studies on Var that say it reduces fat in the midsection. 200mg's a day, they must have deep pockets.

Var

I suppose it's possible. It would be cool, to take along with GH and Insulin to keep the viceral fat and gut size down. I could never take that much though, if I go too high with the orals I feel sick. I did 100mg/day var for awhile, don't remember my waist getting smaller. It rocked, but one day I just crashed and felt like utter shit. Took a day off and felt fine.

Talking to two turds at the gym saying this was the key to a small waist and serious lean gains??? Which caught my ear, but then when I asked if they take nolvadex to incread hdl since anavar drops it like a rock, they were both dumbfounded, so I don't know what to make of this. Apperently it's suppose to do well for burning fat bewteen your organs??? eg.. stomach???? Anyone wanna comment on this or is this one for the XFile????

Burning fat between your organs? Visceral fat burning? I'd like to hear more about that. I suspect that my pancreas is stealing it's fat blanket from my liver.

Your waist can be really small too...if your liver is dissapearing :D

On a serious note, novadex raises hdl? At what dose please?
Thanks,
Sd

This is what they're talking about. This study has been circulated on the boards for years.

1: Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord. 1995 Sep;19(9):614-24.
Oral anabolic steroid treatment, but not parenteral androgen treatment, decreases abdominal fat in obese, older men.
Lovejoy JC, Bray GA, Greeson CS, Klemperer M, Morris J, Partington C, Tulley R.

Pennington Biomedical Research Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70808-4124, USA.

OBJECTIVE: To compare the effects of testosterone enanthate (TE), anabolic steroid (AS) or placebo (PL) on regional fat distribution and health risk factors in obese middle-aged men undergoing weight loss by dietary means. DESIGN: Randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial, carried out for 9 months with primary assessments at 3 month intervals. Due to adverse blood lipid changes, the AS group was switched from oral oxandrolone (ASOX) to parenteral nandrolone decaoate (ASND) after the 3 month assessment point. SUBJECTS: Thirty healthy, obese men, aged 40-60 years, with serum testosterone (T) levels in the low-normal range (2-5 ng/mL). MAIN OUTCOME MEASURES: Abdominal fat distribution and thigh muscle volume by CT scan, body composition by dual energy X-ray absorptiometry (DEXA), insulin sensitivity by the Minimal Model method, blood lipids, blood chemistry, blood pressure, thyroid hormones and urological parameters. RESULTS: After 3 months, there was a significantly greater decrease in subcutaneous (SQ) abdominal fat in the ASOX group compared to the TE and PL groups although body weight changes did not differ by treatment group. There was also a tendency for the ASOX group to exhibit greater losses in visceral fat, and the absolute level of visceral fat in this group was significantly lower at 3 months than in the TE and PL groups. There were significant main effects of treatment at 3 months on serum T and free T (increased in the TE group and decreased in the ASOX group) and on thyroid hormone parameters (T4 and T3 resin uptake significantly decreased in the ASOX group compared with the other two groups). There was a significant decrease in HDL-C, and increase in LDL-C in the ASOX group, which led to their being switched to the parenteral nandrolone decanoate (ASND) after 3 months. ASND had opposite effects on visceral fat from ASOX, producing a significant increase from 3 to 9 months while continuing to decrease SQ abdominal fat. ASND treatment also decreased thigh muscle area, while ASOX treatment increased high muscle. ASND reversed the effects of ASOX on lipoproteins and thyroid hormones. The previously reported effect of T to decrease visceral fat was not observed, in fact, visceral fat in the TE group increased slightly from 3 to 9 months, although SQ fat continued to decrease. Neither TE nor AS treatment resulted in any change in urologic parameters. CONCLUSIONS: Oral oxandrolone decreased SQ abdominal fat more than TE or weight loss alone and also tended to produce favorable changes in visceral fat. TE and ASND injections given every 2 weeks had similar effects to weight loss alone on regional body fat. Most of the beneficial effects observed on metabolic and cardiovascular risk factors were due to weight loss per se. These results suggest that SQ and visceral abdominal fat can be independently modulated by androgens and that at least some anabolic steroids are capable of influencing abdominal fat.

Since Nolvadex lowers IGF-1 and GH I don't suggest you use it.

Your waist can be really small too...if your liver is dissapearin

Oxandrolone is not broken down in the liver, it's broken down in the kidneys.

Oxan did that for me (with proper diet) @ 40 Mg ED .........

This is what they're talking about. This study has been circulated on the boards for years.

1: Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord. 1995 Sep;19(9):614-24.
Oral anabolic steroid treatment, but not parenteral androgen treatment, decreases abdominal fat in obese, older men.
Lovejoy JC, Bray GA, Greeson CS, Klemperer M, Morris J, Partington C, Tulley R.

Pennington Biomedical Research Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70808-4124, USA.

OBJECTIVE: To compare the effects of testosterone enanthate (TE), anabolic steroid (AS) or placebo (PL) on regional fat distribution and health risk factors in obese middle-aged men undergoing weight loss by dietary means. DESIGN: Randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial, carried out for 9 months with primary assessments at 3 month intervals. Due to adverse blood lipid changes, the AS group was switched from oral oxandrolone (ASOX) to parenteral nandrolone decaoate (ASND) after the 3 month assessment point. SUBJECTS: Thirty healthy, obese men, aged 40-60 years, with serum testosterone (T) levels in the low-normal range (2-5 ng/mL). MAIN OUTCOME MEASURES: Abdominal fat distribution and thigh muscle volume by CT scan, body composition by dual energy X-ray absorptiometry (DEXA), insulin sensitivity by the Minimal Model method, blood lipids, blood chemistry, blood pressure, thyroid hormones and urological parameters. RESULTS: After 3 months, there was a significantly greater decrease in subcutaneous (SQ) abdominal fat in the ASOX group compared to the TE and PL groups although body weight changes did not differ by treatment group. There was also a tendency for the ASOX group to exhibit greater losses in visceral fat, and the absolute level of visceral fat in this group was significantly lower at 3 months than in the TE and PL groups. There were significant main effects of treatment at 3 months on serum T and free T (increased in the TE group and decreased in the ASOX group) and on thyroid hormone parameters (T4 and T3 resin uptake significantly decreased in the ASOX group compared with the other two groups). There was a significant decrease in HDL-C, and increase in LDL-C in the ASOX group, which led to their being switched to the parenteral nandrolone decanoate (ASND) after 3 months. ASND had opposite effects on visceral fat from ASOX, producing a significant increase from 3 to 9 months while continuing to decrease SQ abdominal fat. ASND treatment also decreased thigh muscle area, while ASOX treatment increased high muscle. ASND reversed the effects of ASOX on lipoproteins and thyroid hormones. The previously reported effect of T to decrease visceral fat was not observed, in fact, visceral fat in the TE group increased slightly from 3 to 9 months, although SQ fat continued to decrease. Neither TE nor AS treatment resulted in any change in urologic parameters. CONCLUSIONS: Oral oxandrolone decreased SQ abdominal fat more than TE or weight loss alone and also tended to produce favorable changes in visceral fat. TE and ASND injections given every 2 weeks had similar effects to weight loss alone on regional body fat. Most of the beneficial effects observed on metabolic and cardiovascular risk factors were due to weight loss per se. These results suggest that SQ and visceral abdominal fat can be independently modulated by androgens and that at least some anabolic steroids are capable of influencing abdominal fat.

Since Nolvadex lowers IGF-1 and GH I don't suggest you use it.

Oxandrolone is not broken down in the liver, it's broken down in the kidneys.

Thanks for the reply. Var broken down in the kidneys?

Man, 200mg/d is just a ridiculous amount, and very $$$$ at that:eek:

Thanks for sharing though. I personally would never go that high, but....

High dosed var gave my twin extreme pumps, but loss of appetite, which unless you are cutting up, kind of defeats the purpose of taking it imo.

BMJ

i have never heard of anyone on 200mg of var a day.. is he rich? i cant imagine the sides at that dose.. yes its mild.. but jesus christ thats excessive. go smack those morons my god..

i have a 24 inch waist and i wont even bother with var lol it has NOTHING to do with a damn thing.. your BONE STRUCTURE and BODY FAT are what is gonna make up ur waist measurements.. (growth gut is the exception heeh)

I thought I was doing well with a 34" waist, now I feel like a hippo.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131