lynx

IFBB PRO/ NPC Judge / TRIPLE Featured Member/Verif
IFBB PROS
JUDGES
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Hello everyone! I guess it's time to fess up, I decided to do the NA's this year as well. :eek: I've been a little busy after the USA's so I apologize for not being able to get on and post. :( I flew out here all my my lonesome (aww :p) as JT had another Dr's appointment yesterday. We both are back at school, him teaching and me, well back in classes as of Monday. *sigh* I was trying to get on yesterday but couldn't bring myself to because I had parts of my homework that had to be done by today. So now that I'm finished I can come out to play! Lol! :rolleyes:

Ok, so I missed men's prejudging last night because I had my tanning appointment then I had to find a place to fix a nail that I busted. :banghead: Luckily there is a mall attached to the hotel and I was able to get in just as the shops were closing. Can't go on stage looking all shabby! :naughty: When that was done I was feeling pretty pooped and really just wanted to lay down and let my tan set so I came back to my room. I wasn't sure what class Ojs was in and I didn't know his name so I didn't go back to the pj. :eek: I was there for part of it but had to get this dang nail fixed. I'm sorry. :eek:

This morning when I woke up I had a sore throat. :s I turned the AC on to make sure I didn't mess up my tan and man was I COLD!!! It didn't get any better, backstage was freezing as well! After I did my hair & makeup I went back down and met Tony and Nancy. :) Tony is a very nice guy and rather soft spoken. It was great to finally meet him. And Nancy is a HOOT! What a little fire-cracker! And a good looking one at that! ;) I was SOOOOO bummed that I forgot my camera in the hotel room! :banghead: I will be sure to take pictures! I hope to meet Ojs while I'm here as well. :)

So on to some show stuff:
Like I said earlier I don't know how Ojs was called out as I wasn't there last night.
Nancy was in the first callouts in Class C! :headbang: She looked awesome, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for her!
I also ended up in the first callouts in Class D. So hopefully I'll be bringing home another trophy. :)

I found some comparison pics on Rxmuscle.com. They accidently put Class C & D together.
rxmuscle comparison pictures

Nancy is in the first set of pictures, she's in the black/white/pink suit with curly hair. If you click forward to page...5, that's where Class D starts, the last two pictures on that page are the first callouts and continue on the next set of pages. Umm...if you don't know who I am yet, I'm in the light blue/teal suit all the way on the right. :D

Gorgeous as always, Lynx - keep us posted, and best wishes!

Sneaky little Meredith;) From the pics, looking stellar and again should be right up there with the best...as always good luck and top notch as always:headbang:

Awesome!!

Lynx busy as ever and still looking AWESOME!!.:headbang:

Good luck LYNX! Bring home that top spot:cool:

BMJ

Thanks everyone, I just got my camera all prepped. I'm going to head downstairs in just a few minute. I think I'm adequately hussied up to hit the stage. :rolleyes: :D

Attachments

• DSC03652.JPG
    DSC03652.JPG
    140.4 KB · Views: 238
I like this one better actually. Lol! :p
...I took some ephedrine to amp myself up a little. :eek: No time to be a wiener-pee-pants cause I'm feeling a little under the weather. ;)

Attachments

• DSC03651.JPG
    DSC03651.JPG
    142 KB · Views: 235
U go girl!!!! you got that PRO CARD!!!

Thank you so much! I'm going to eat with Tony, Nancy and some other people. Gotta get cleaned up just a little. I smell... :eek: I'll post some pics when I get back. Don't have much but I'll take some at dinner. :)

Big A- Thank you so very much.

Thank you for believing in Meredith and paying her way to everything with your awesome company- SYNTHETEK!

She couldn't have afforded to attend these shows without your generosity.

I SO DAMN RELIEVED. Lol. :cool:

Thank you for believing in Meredith and paying her way to everything with your awesome company- SYNTHETEK!

She couldn't have afforded to attend these shows without your generosity.

I SO DAMN RELIEVED. Lol. :cool:

Lol! You beat me to it! I was just thinking I need to post that! :eek:

I also wanted to say that Nancy got second in her class, to the overall winner, whom I also got second to! Lol!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131