over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2010 progress

wrose

Registered
This year has been an amazing adventure for me. The attached photo's tell my story better than I would be able to write. For some background, I use to compete when I was younger then made the decision to put my focus into my career (the right choice by the way, my life is amazing) but in the beginning of this year I found myself facing several challenges, I had high blood pressure, I was out of shape & I needed to find balance in my life and stop working 15 hours/day 5-6 days per week. A course I had been on for the last 8 years.

I was on my first vacation I had ever taken with my wife, celebrating our one year anniversary we talked and decided I should take better care of myself. I started working out again and eating right but being realistic with myself i.e. who I was as a person, I needed a goal, a deadline to meet. So we decided that I would compete again.

The attached photo's start New Years day 2010, the second photo was my 1st show this year, the CA State Body Building Championships held in May (I wasn't ready for that show, I needed to drop another 10lbs)
The third photo is from the LA Championships held in July 2010 and the fourth and last photo was from the Tournament of Champions help September of 2010.

2011 will find me pushing myself further and on the national stage.

This board has been an amazing source of information for me this past year, I hope to be able to contribute as much as I have received.

Attachments

• Cancun 20100101.jpeg
    Cancun 20100101.jpeg
    49.9 KB · Views: 1,471
  • CA State 2010 4th place.jpg
    CA State 2010 4th place.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 1,348
  • Front Relax.jpg
    Front Relax.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 1,317
  • IMG_8435.jpg
    IMG_8435.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 1,273
now i'm sure ALL will agree with here

THIS IS BODYBUILDING!!!!!
its a life of ups and downs
and overcoming the downs

:cool:

You look great, nice stucture...you have improved , at each show...

what do you do for a living...

Welcome!

You have really been putting in some work it looks like! I too can relate to a job causing much stress and physical illness... Bodybuilding has given me some relief from these problems!

There are some great guys/gals here! I look forward to following your progress here!

You look great bro! Awesome transformation! Keep at it!

Tenny,
Well spoken! Bodybuilding is the the challenge we choose to endure, a chosen journey that keeps us grounded.

Chris250,
Thanks for the complement! At the 1st show I was 234lbs(fat), the dropped down to 224lbs and 6weeks later at the final and last show I was 232lbs.

As for my career, I work in the nuclear manufacturing industry. We manufacture and distribute a verity of imaging agents for Cancer, Alzheimers, Parkinsons and heart imaging.
An amazingly challenging and fulfilling career, the hours are tough, my crew stats at 930PM each night due to the half life of the isotopes we deal with but well worth the efforts knowing you are helping people.

Seven7Seven,
Thanks! My shoulders are my magic body part that grow easily. I wish I had something much cooler to say about them lol!

Emery,
I'm sure you found out what I did, bodybuilding gives me structure and focus improving my overall quality of life, at home and at work.

Thehuge, Abomination, bnice113 & charliel,
Thank you for the positive feed back! This is exactly why I like this board, good people looking to support each others goals.

BiggMike295,

Thanks! It was great getting to complete against you at the Tournament of Champions this year, I gotta say your quad separation is absolutely sick!

Great job dude..way to saddle up and get it done!

great transformation bro it looks like u put in a ton of work u should be proud as hell of :headbang:

Amazing progress for a year.
2011 Going to be a big year for you.
All the best.

very nice transformation welcome to the PM.

Hey Bro!
Excellent V Taper! Very impressive physique!
MIke

wow - that is awesome dude! what is your height & age? You look really tall - great proportions! Good choice about doing something for yourself too - i made that decision about 4 years ago. Although my "Transformation" isn't as remarkable as yours, it sure feels good. props man!

Wow. I had to reread the sentence a few times where you stated that vacation pic was taken the the first of the year, and the second picture merely five months later- I couldn't believe it! The muscle gain and fat loss in that span of time is amazing...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131