• DSC03436.JPG
    DSC03436.JPG
    136.5 KB · Views: 514
And other side.

Attachments

• DSC03439.JPG
    DSC03439.JPG
    137.4 KB · Views: 510
I want to post more pictures, especially of the guys but I'm going to just chill out for a little bit now. I'm getting tired and have to be back there in just over an hour. I still have to take a look at how much make melted off my face and figure out what to do with this head of UNRULY hair! :star-wars

Oh Meredith! You look awesome!!!

CONGRATS GIRL.. YOU DESERVE IT.. i was going to enter the bikini portion and hope to get in the first call out.. i was told my application was denied.. something to do with a "unruly" banana hammock.. a unfortunate episode in a previous contest i legally cant talk about yet.. what can i say, the little guy has a mind of his own..:eek:

Yay!

I don't even know the results yet but I'm SO happy and excited for you! Tell my fellow loner and introvert Matt "Hi!"

The bastards are screwing around out in the audience right now!

I am getting text messages of Meredith and Matt flexing their muscles. lol.

I guess they are having fun. :)

Brandon says the women's heavy weight bodybuilders are on now.

Figure class A is up next.:banghead:

pass the time...

I am getting text messages of Meredith and Matt flexing their muscles. lol.

I guess they are having fun. :)

Brandon says the women's heavy weight bodybuilders are on now.

Figure class A is up next.:banghead:

hahha... go hop on your airdyne for another hour

And other side.
WOW Meredith......You do look absolutely beautiful. Such poise on stage. You are sanding in the top three at the USA's and looking like you own the stage. From the front pose you are better proportioned than the other two. From side poses you have better stmmetry and as a side note a bit more on your hams would do you more justice, but this will be a tough placing. I have you and the girl in the center 1 & 2, not in any particular order. I do think you have a more appealing physique than the other two. No Bias here, just what I see and what I prefer. Your physique is well rounded and extremely pleasing to look at. Great condition. If anything I think the girl in the center might be a tad too hard looking. It all depends on what the judges want to see. But overall I thibnk you are in with well more than a chance at first or second!! No matter what, Great work! You are in the best shape of all time and I feel you might just get rewarded for that!! GO GIRL!!:D

Well, she got 2nd, which is pretty darn good!

They are going out to chow down now. :D

Thanks for being cool everyone. It is nice to have folks on here that are interested.

Very cool of all of you. :cool:

Thank you, Big A and Synthetek!

2nd

Well now that is a good effort right there. I thought it was going to be close. Damn good effort. 2nd in the USA's. She has to be happy with that. I know we all want to win but that is a more than respectable placing at that level. She should be offered a pro card anyway. Yes chow time. My favorite part of any show I ever did. Good job Meredith! You earned every mouthful of the eats coming your way! I know Dave is very jealous right now!!! Just think of all that good food you are NOT GOING TO EAT Dave!!! HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

we are proud of you Lynx....incredible job!!

Congrats Lynx, you looked great! as always you brought a great combo of size, shape and condition.

All the Pm people looked great at the USA's. it was really coolhaving people you know out there.

We are proud of all you guys!

lucian

Thanks everyone. :) Yeah, I sent BigA an email right before the entry fee was due. :eek:

So since Mat is not updating I'd better do it! It might take me a while though...I'm so excited about all the new SMILIES!!!!!! Lol! :D:headbang:

So we went to the men's prejudging last night. We were late and pretty far back so my pics might not be all that great. :( Who is doing the show from the board that I know of:

Dusty
Bboy
BigRican
Abomination
Babybeast
Huge_C2's girlfriend
Uh...that's all I can think of...oh and me. :)
EDIT: I forgot Jason Huh joined the board. :eek:

I ran into Dusty, Evian, and Bboy at check in's. It took Bboy a second to register when he saw me, lol. Then I saw Huge_C2 and went over and introduced myself...wow I felt so insignificant! I saw Abomination today as we walked into the theater. We saw him last night and the audience came ALIVE when he was doing his posing! It's like people "woke up" when he was up there. :)

Ok, let's see what kind of pics I have...
Here's Bboy from last night.

It was great meeting you, the great thing for you is you're just getting better and better...In due time, you'll take the whole thing and that will be such a sweet day for you. I had a blast at my first national show but I did realize though that you gotta get creamed at your first national level show, paying your dues I guess and than after that you'll get a better look. I thought you brought a very classy look to figure like a tuxedo, it will never got out of style. Wait until you see me next year, I'll make sure people are up on there feet...gotta get my flexibility back for that but don't hold your breathe cause I want a full year of off-season. Aiming to do North America than on to nationals 2011...My girlfriend and I just got home today though, had to enjoy las vegas since it was my first time there...wish I could have met Jethro, we could of double dated at IHOP ;)

Damn, good stuff ...Congrats lynx........I never saw this thread, it must be in stealth mode......Its only a matter of time for you Lynx.....Great job!!!

lynx, I hope you don't mind me posting a few photos in your thread...

Finals, Figure D introductions, when the entire class is called out and introduced, then lined up on the sides of the stage.

Attachments

• 2010 USA Figure D introductions.jpg
    2010 USA Figure D introductions.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 176
The top 5 lined up on the side of the stage, awaiting their placements.

Attachments

• 2010 USA Figure D Top 5 waiting.jpg
    2010 USA Figure D Top 5 waiting.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 139
Congrats Lynx

Awesome placing and showing at the USA's, wish I could have met you and JT, but later found out JT didn't go. Paradisecup and Island girl are now my coaches and they told me they saw you, and I was bummed I didn't get to meet you. Congrats again!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws