over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2010 USA's without JETHRO TULL'S EYES

MATHIAS

Newbies
lynx decided, at the last minute (as usual), to compete in the the 2010 USA's. without JT at the helm the chaos still continues. JT couldn't make the trip this time. He's stuck at home brushing his gorgeous hair waiting like a starving wolf for updates.

leaving at 4am and following a 3 hour drive to finally arrive in missoula to meet with lynx for the flight to las vegas was the wonderful start to the first day.

lynx put me in the middle seat to start the flight. after I was leaning forward for the first 20 minutes of the flight she decided she would trade seats to improve my comfort. little did she know that the young fella sitting next to me (now sitting next to her) had been drinking all night and decided to continue his binge on the plane flight. this nice young man's attention span was obvious limited to less than 10 seconds. he literally forgot he had a beer in his hand and poured nearly the entire can into his lap.

finally, after 2 hours of inhaling the stale stench of beer soked clothing we landed. after a long "discussion" with lynx about renting a car i got my way. running around from the venue to the store to the venue to the hotel to the venue-- renting the car was by far the least expensive and most convenient, possibly intelligent thing we accomplished all day.

upon arrival to the platinum hotel i needed to use the rest room. with a sense of urgency i entered the rest room and turned to close the door. NO DOOR??!! you gotta be kidding me! oh and the room only had one bed...lynx refused to sleep on the floor creating another problem. we waited two hours for a the hotel management to devise a solution. The solution to move us to another room seemed to take the entire afternoon.

time to hit the sack been up nearly 24 hours...more updates if i can wake up tomorrow!

Attachments

• DSC02799.JPG
    DSC02799.JPG
    137.9 KB · Views: 864
Bastards!

You guys have fun. :mad: Actually it will no doubt be better for Meredith without having to worry if I am having fun. Lex made sure last year was a blast for me cause he met us at the airport, took my fat ass to the gym, out to eat and I got to hang out at his house with his beautiful wife and kids.

Mathias was Lynx's roomate in college and has been featured prominently in a bunch of my dumb picture/story threads. He's another Germanic guy. lol.

Our other buddy Brandon will be there tomorrow to help put the color on Meredith.

I have varicose vein surgery on Monday and was worried about getting a pulmonary embolism after reading Doggcrapp's post on the subject.

I just got a text from Mat asking if I'd explain who he was so all you guys wouldn't think he was "boning the Indian". :)

I was wondering why Meredith was so quiet lately...........that sneaky girl!!!

This is a great plan, she should do well.

Wishing you the best Lynx!
Thanks for the updates and story time Matt!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA silence is golden. Last minute huh?
Good luck girl! I know you should do well!!!;)

Thanks everyone. :) Yeah, I sent BigA an email right before the entry fee was due. :eek:

So since Mat is not updating I'd better do it! It might take me a while though...I'm so excited about all the new SMILIES!!!!!! Lol! :D:headbang:

So we went to the men's prejudging last night. We were late and pretty far back so my pics might not be all that great. :( Who is doing the show from the board that I know of:

Dusty
Bboy
BigRican
Abomination
Babybeast
Huge_C2's girlfriend
Uh...that's all I can think of...oh and me. :)
EDIT: I forgot Jason Huh joined the board. :eek:

I ran into Dusty, Evian, and Bboy at check in's. It took Bboy a second to register when he saw me, lol. Then I saw Huge_C2 and went over and introduced myself...wow I felt so insignificant! I saw Abomination today as we walked into the theater. We saw him last night and the audience came ALIVE when he was doing his posing! It's like people "woke up" when he was up there. :)

Ok, let's see what kind of pics I have...
Here's Bboy from last night.

Attachments

• DSC02852.JPG
    DSC02852.JPG
    129.2 KB · Views: 679
Last edited:
Rear db.

Attachments

• DSC02850.JPG
    DSC02850.JPG
    136.6 KB · Views: 676
Dusty from last night:

Attachments

• DSC03024.JPG
    DSC03024.JPG
    127.3 KB · Views: 673
Sorry for the lack of commentary, I just want you guys to have SOMETHING to look at! Hehehe...Since MAT won't UPDATE! :D

Attachments

• DSC03026.JPG
    DSC03026.JPG
    133.4 KB · Views: 670
I will admit, Mat has been busy. He's been a tremendous help to me here, I just like to give him crap. ;)

DUSTY!!!

Attachments

• DSC03028.JPG
    DSC03028.JPG
    133.7 KB · Views: 672
That is one hell of a crew representing in Vegas! By the way, Meredith, I see you made the first call outs in your class, freaking awesome!

Keep us updated:headbang:

Jason Huh:

Attachments

• DSC03035.JPG
    DSC03035.JPG
    133.4 KB · Views: 664
Back db

Attachments

• DSC03037.JPG
    DSC03037.JPG
    128.8 KB · Views: 654
I recognized Abomination but I didn't realize it was from the board until today. Here's a pic of him in his group. He's second from the left.

Attachments

• DSC02893.JPG
    DSC02893.JPG
    142.8 KB · Views: 645
We got there too late to get any pics of Babybeast and I ran into ParadiseCup and IslandGirl in the lobby, they were the ones who told me BigRican was doing the show. I might have some of him but I'll have to take a look.

Here is one from this morning. This is Sarah, I helped her a little with her posing this last month. :)

Attachments

• DSC03233.JPG
    DSC03233.JPG
    138.7 KB · Views: 652
Here's Sarah on stage.

Attachments

• DSC03333.JPG
    DSC03333.JPG
    128.3 KB · Views: 647
I guess I could post a couple of this chick...:action:sm But only because she's sponsored by Synthetek! :love: :D

Attachments

• DSC03403.JPG
    DSC03403.JPG
    129.4 KB · Views: 661
Boo-tay!

Attachments

• DSC03404.JPG
    DSC03404.JPG
    125.7 KB · Views: 641
The top 3 in my class. :)

Attachments

• DSC03432.JPG