over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2012- My Log

CONGRATULATIONS!! :p
Made up and so happy for you getting Octobers featured member ::ction-sm
You really deserve it. I'm always extremely proud of you and your dedication to training hard. This log is just an insight to what you do...I see the real sweat an hard work you put in to acheive your amazing body ::port-smi love it :love:
Big well done again
xxx

Congrats Elvia on FM brotha!!! Glad to see your back is better and you are still killing it in the gym!!

Congrats Elvia on FM brotha!!! Glad to see your back is better and you are still killing it in the gym!!

Thanks matey I really appreciate it... back is better but a long way to go.

I am just getting back into things but feeling better and better. I went the gym today and done most bodyparts again. I even done some back movements...

Incline Bench DB Row (light weight)... 3 sets of 25 reps
Pullups... 3 sets to failure... not many reps today :eek:
Incline Smith Press... 4 sets of 15 reps
Machine Flyes... 3 sets of 15 reps
DB Lateral Raises... 3 sets of 25 reps
DB Shoulder Press... 2 sets of 20 reps
Close Grip Bench Press supersetted with Rope Pushdowns... 3 sets of 15 reps of each.
Preacher Curls... 2 sets of 20 reps
Reverse Curls... 1 set of 20 reps
Leg Extensions... 2 sets of 20 reps
Lying Leg Curls... 4 sets of 20 reps
Leg Press... 3 sets of 25 reps

No calves but will do lots next day in the gym.

Diet has generally been 3 large meals per day and 3 shakes with pineapple or grapefruit.

As I forgot the gym shout earlier on Sat I done light weights at home.

Seated Bi-cep and Hammer Curls... 3 sets of 20 slow reps for each (40 total)
Standing DB Lateral Raises... 2 sets of 25 reps
Standing DB Front Raises... 2 sets of 25 reps
Standing DB Shoulder Press... 2 sets of 25 reps
Lying Tri-cep Front and Side Extensions ... 3 sets of slow 20 reps for each (40 total)
Floor Presses... 3 sets of 25 reps
Squats with DB on shoulders... 3 sets of 25 reps
One Legged DB Lunges... 3 sets of 20 reps each side
Standing DB Calf Raises... 2 sets of approx 75 sets

Sunday I went the gym and done...

Back Extensions... 5 sets of 25 reps but had no rest in between and just worked up in weight from 12kg to 50kg... gonna stay at 50kg for a month or so as it is plenty for now.
Leg Extensions... 2 sets of 20 reps to warm up knees
Lying Leg Curls... 2 sets of 20 reps, 1 set of 15 reps, 1 set of 10 reps and 1 set of 8 reps (with 25 partials) going up in weight each time. I went fairly heavy so pleased about that.
Machine Leg Press... 2 sets of 20 reps but didn't feel very comfortable so stopped.
One Legged Lunges... 4 sets of 15 reps each side going up in weight to 20kg
Calf Press... 2 sets of 25 reps
Standing DB Calf Raises... 1 set of 100 reps with 1 failure point around 70 reps
Incline Barbell Press... 4 sets of 20-15 reps going up in weight to 100kg
Chest Dips... 1 set to failure (23 reps)
Machine Shoulder Press... 3 sets of 30 reps but only got 24 on the last set
10 mins cardio on the stepmaster :eek::D

Felt great after the gym. I will lower volume once my intensity goes up but it is fairly high now. One legged lunges will be my main leg movement as squats are very limited. I will still do squats but with very light weight. Weight are moving up gradually. I will train back next time but just stick to pullups and some incline bench rows etc.

I started alittle peptide log in the peptide section for anyone interested. I will be combining the two in the future. The link is...
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...ergos-cjc-1295-dac-ghrp-2-log-high-doses.html

Have a good day everyone :)

I haven't updated in the week much but I have been training. I had a few days break to give my back a rest. Things are really good though. In the gym I done 2 full body workouts starting with back extensions and finishing with cardio on the stepmaster... really loving that.

Gonna go the gym over the weekend so I will input those workouts with more detail. I will start my planned routine soon just gonna make a few adjushments. I am thinking I will do 4 days per week but then move up to 5 days per week later on. Lots of one legged lunges instead of squats due to my back. Lots of leg Press and calf raises. Back will be limited but I can still achieve everything I want. Feeling really good about everything.

I had upped my vit c to 3g... will be 4g now. I am now taking arginine tabs through the day. I have also started 20-30mg dbol to give me a good boost for the next few weeks.

I have just got my blood test results back and posted them in the main forum. Here is the link I appreciate any input you have...

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/94542-blood-test-results.html

Have a great weekend :)

I had a great leg workout earlier. Obviously I am very restricted to what I can do so no squats for now or stiff leg deadlifts (plus broken seated leg curl machine) but I am working around it.

Walking Bodyweight Lunges... warm up
Leg Extensions... 2 sets of 20 reps to warm up
Lying Leg Curls... 2 sets of 20 reps, 1 set of 15 reps, 1 set of 12, 1 set of 8 with 15 partials and static hold for 15 secs... going up in weight each set and went fairly heavy so pleased.
Machine Leg Press (close stance)... 5 sets of 20 reps going up to full weight rack.
One Legged Lunges... 5 sets of 20 reps going up in weight to 25kg db's... with these I do 10 reps close stance and move to a long stance for another 10 reps.
Lying Leg Curls... 1 set of 20 slow reps with 25 partials and 60 sec static hold... couldn't walk after these :eek:
Calf Raises on Leg Press Machine... 4 sets of atleast 25 reps going up in weight
Stepmaster... 10 mins most of it spent on my tip toes

The weights are moving up so I am pleased and my back was fine all workout.

My current supplements are...

Multi Vit
Vit C
Milk Thistle
L-Arginine (just started)
Green Tea Extract (just started)
Horny Goat Weed (just started)
Waiting on my Fish Oil... company messed up

I am using 30mg dbol daily and will do no more. I done 1ml of Omnadren just to use up the amp. Waiting on cycle and excited to start :D

good work mate

blood results look fine to me, if ya at all concerned id maybe just go donate some blood before ya bump ur gear back up

good work mate

blood results look fine to me, if ya at all concerned id maybe just go donate some blood before ya bump ur gear back up

Thanks matey. I feel good and pleased about everything. After the advice on my blood test thread I am gonna leave things for now. Although I plan to donate in the future. I will see how my bloods are mid cycle.

Vit C is great for water retention... 2g morning and night is really helping out with any bloat I have.

Got to add your looking incredible... well done with your show. Looking forward to seeing all your pics. Next time maybe go easy with the dnp :D You have experienced it and know what improvements you can make next time so I predict 1st place for you :)

Last edited:
I have been working more and my back gets hit quite alot so I had a few days break from the gym. I went earlier with Barbie and had a great leg workout. Pretty much the same as last time but I upped some weights...

Back Extenions... 2 sets of 40 reps to warm up
Walking Bodyweight Lunges... warm up
Leg Extensions...3 sets of 20 reps to mainly warm up
Lying Leg Curls... 2 sets of 20 reps, 1 set of 12 reps, 1 set of 8, 1 set of 6... going up in weight each set and went heavier than last time so pleased.
Machine Leg Press... 5 sets of 20 reps going up to full weight rack. Last set I done 25 reps.
One Legged Lunges... 5 sets of 20 reps going up in weight to 25kg db's... with these I do 10 reps close stance and move to a long stance for another 10 reps.
Lying Leg Curls... 2 seta of 20 slow reps the last with 25 partials and 60 sec static hold... weight rack moved up by 1 from last workout.
Standing Calf Raises... 1 set of 50 reps
Calf Raises on Leg Press Machine... 3 sets of 30-15 reps going up in weight
Various back and overall 'core' stretches on a mat.

Looking forward to training my upper body probably Sat and a mixture on Sun. I will start my new routine soon. Diet has been decent but abit all over the place so gonna have a more structured approach soon (balanced meals). I am basically waiting till I go on cycle before I start upping my food even more. Haven't had much to eat today so just had a very large meal of brown pasta, chicken, yellow pepper and cherry tomatoes. About 250g carbs and 60g protein and 40g fat mainly from evoo. I will have a tub of cottage cheese after I get a shave. Then a boiled water with lemon and time for bed :D

I haven't been updating my log as just been getting back into things. I will probably start a new one... fresh start. I have been the gym a few times. Last workout was great and done all upper body. I woke up today (Thurs) and had a trapped nerve in my neck. I must have just slept funny. I had the day off work cos I couldn't move. It felt like my neck couldn't support my head and it could fall off :D I felt like my head was tilted to the left all day. It seems to be getting better so I will be back in work 2moro.

I was planning going the gym today but probably best I didn't as I have been sore all day. I done some lat/back exercises plus heavier weight on incline bench rows last workout and my back feels like Q has been jumping on it :eek:

Looking forward to going the gym 2moro... will do a mix of everything. I will start my new routine probably next Mon. I am off all next week so gonna hit it hard and get back into everything. All aspect will be 100% and I hope to pack on alot of muscle in the winter months.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear