over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2012- My Log

There is a reason why I haven't updated in a few days. Basically I tried the left quad and it was bad and couldn't walk but carried on as normal and trained earlier in the week. I knew I hadn't injected there in awhile so I expected it plus using short esters which always cause me issues. However all my shots in arms and glutes have causd no issues whatsoever. Anyway a few days ago I done the right quad and it's been bad. Haven't been able to walk properly and couldn't bend my leg. This is all off 0.7ml in my quad with an insulin pin. Plus I have just felt abit crap due to not being able to walk and my bodies response to the inj. I will still do quad injections in the future but for things like test e/c and deca etc (that don't give me any issues).

But things are generally great and I will be training chest and tri-ceps 2moro and looking forward to it. New week fresh start :) I had planned this anyway but I will be coming off the tren. I will taper the tren down this week and then come off it. I have noticed I have been abit short with Barbie the last 2 weeks so I don't want that. Nothing major at all but I think coming off the tren is what my body needs. Gonna up the avar to 90mg per day and go on 250mg test e per week. Will stay there abit and then drop the avar and just cruise on the test.

Overall Mao's gear has been incredible. Their tren and test is potent and I felt great on it. I am made up I am able to take tren as it is an amazing compound. Discovering prami has been a major breakthrough for me. I was fine on 30mg tren daily but as I increased I noticed my anxiety creeping up abit and me getting abit restless at times. Adding ergo's prami made that go away and infact made all my anxiety disappear so I will definately be using that for every tren cycle in the future.

Next few weeks will be clean eating and training hard. I will start Malay's test amps tonight at 1 per week (250mg). But will continue to taper down this week on my tren with 20mg test p each day. No real need to taper tren but I have alittle bit left in one vial so don't want to waste it :D

Can't wait to train 2moro... gonna be a long one :)

Last edited:
Earlier I done chest, tri-ceps and some cables twists to finish...

Incline Barbell Press... 2 sets of 25 reps, 2 sets of 15 reps, 1 sets of 11 reps (failure), 1 set of 8 reps (failure), 1 set of 30 reps and final set of 23 reps (major fail :D)
Flat Smith Press... 1 set of 25 reps, 1 set of 20 reps, 1 set of 12 reps (failure), 1 set of 30 reps and final set of 21 reps (complete failure)
Decline Barbell Press... 3 sets to failure... 26 reps, 22 reps and 14 reps
Chest DB Pullovers... 3 sets of 20 reps
Chest Dips... 2 sets of 15 reps quickly followed by 2 sets to failure with 20 secs rest inbetween... 19 reps and 9 reps
Tri-cep Pushdown... 3 sets of 20 reps, 1 set of 15 reps, 1 set of 10 reps, 2 sets of 20 reps... obviously like with chest going up in weight then back down
Underhand One Arm Tri-cep Extension... 4 sets of 25 reps each side
Tri-cep Dip Machine... 4 sets of 20 reps going up in weight
Close Grip Bench Press... 2 sets of 20 reps... 20 secs rest after 2nd set and final set 9 reps and complete failure.
Cable Twists... 10 sets of 25 reps (5 sets each side)

Big workout today but I felt great afterwards. Felt like crap all day but leg is getting better... once I got in the gym I was fine and got in the zone. I have actually increased carbs but removed all rubbish/high sodium protein sources.

So far today I had wheat cereal, 4 whole eggs cooked in coconut oil and 200g blueberries. Then I had fish with vegetables. Then my new protein shake (chocolate and coconut) with oats before training (and a spoon of manuka honey for a needed boost). For post workout just had 80g protein from chicken breast and about 120 g white rice. I plan to have some more protein (chicken/fish/shake) with pineapple in the next 2 hours. Probably have a greek yoghurt too. Then prebed I will have 4 whole eggs cooked in coconut oil.

Have a good day everyone :)

Today I trained back (with rear delts), bi-ceps and some cable twists at the end...

Incline Bench Rear Delt DB Flyes... 4 sets of 20 reps... 5th set to failure at 22 reps and 7 partials
Seated Rear Delt Raises... 3 sets of 20 reps... had planned to do reverse pec dec but it was out of order.
Standing Lat Pulls (using lat pulldown seat as leverage support)... 6 sets of 20-15 reps... last set used static hold in stretched position for 60 secs
Seated Lat Pulldown... 4 sets of 20-15 reps going up in weight
Machine Rows using hammer grip and medium pull to concentrate on upper/middle back... 6 sets of 20-15 reps going up in weight.
Incline Bench DB Rows using low pull... 3 sets of 20 reps
Seated DB Curls... 3 sets of 15 reps
Standing Cable Crossover Curls... 4 sets of 20-15 reps going up in weight
Seated Hammer Curls... 4 sets of 15-10 reps going up in weight
Standing Reverse Curls... 3 sets of 25-15 reps and a few partials on final set
Standing Cable Twists... 5 sets of 25 reps on each side so a total of 250 reps... I performed these with no rest whatsoever. I done my 25 reps then simply changed sides and carried on. This is to help tighten my waist up. Not a struggle as I only use 5kg but for about 1 hours after this my sides felt like they had been burned off :D

I felt great after today. Barbie bought me a back massager ages ago that you fit onto any chair. It's a really good one and has heat setting etc. I had left it for about a year but just started using it. When I got back in I had a shake and used the back massager and feel great afterwards. It loosens me up as it really digs in but in a nice way. Gonna use this a few times per week to help with my back etc.

Looking forward to training shoulders 2moro. I am also gonna see the new batman so excited about that :D

Earlier I done Shoulders (with rear delts) and finished with a few sets of calves...

Seated DB Lateral Raises... 3 sets of 20 reps
Seated DB Shoulder Press... 5 sets of 20 reps going up in weight to 30kg db's... failed on last set and only got 17.
Wide Grip Barbell Upright Rows... 4 sets of 20 reps with 25kg with 30 sec rest in between sets so failed on last one with 16 reps
Machine Hammer Grip Shoulder Press... 2 sets of 20 reps followed by 3 sets of 8 with approx 100kg (98 I think)
Smith Shoulder Press... 3 sets of 35-20 reps
DB Shrugs... 4 sets of 15 reps with 3 sec hold at top... going up in weight to 30kg db's
Incline Bench DB Rear Delt Flyes... 6 sets of 35-20 reps going up in weight
Flat Bench DB Rear Delt Flyes... 3 sets of 20 reps with only 2.5kg db's... killer exercise.
Calf Press... 5 sets of 30-15 reps going up in weight and playing about with rep speeds during most higher rep sets. I am training legs 2moro but just wanted to train my calves today with light weight.

Felt great after today. Lots of sets and higher reps and nice feel to it. I am looking forward to training legs 2moro.

I have been tapering my tren down and tonight will be doing 20mg test p and 20mg tren a. I will do 20mg test p and 10mg tren a 2moro night. Then I will continue with the test p for another week whilst this test e comes into effect. I will run 250mg test e per week with 90mg avar daily for another 3 weeks or so. Then I will stop the avar and just cruise on the 250mg malay test e for atleast a month.

I performed a new rear delt exercise today. I saw it on a Chris Cook video the other day... killer exercise. I lay on my side whilst performing these. I had seen them before but after seeing the video it refreshed my mind so thought I would try. I was expecting to use alittle more weight but honestly if you do them properly 2.5kg was painful for 20 reps (sure it was at the very end of my workout and first time I tried but still try them out). Here is the video and he explains things very professionally... just 2 basic excercises but a great watch.

IFBB Pro Chris Cook teaches rear deltoid technique from GMV - YouTube

Elvia, you run a good log broski, but for love of all things holy will you take a pic doing an actual bodybuilding pose, lol??
How bout just a front and rear double bicep? Whats with that one weird one you always do where you flex your arm and stare at your forearm?
I'm sorry, I'm not trying to hate on you, I just think we could see your progress a lot better with some regular poses and I'm picking on you.
Keep up the good work matey:)

Elvia, you run a good log broski, but for love of all things holy will you take a pic doing an actual bodybuilding pose, lol??
How bout just a front and rear double bicep? Whats with that one weird one you always do where you flex your arm and stare at your forearm?
I'm sorry, I'm not trying to hate on you, I just think we could see your progress a lot better with some regular poses and I'm picking on you.
Keep up the good work matey:)

I agree and will actually do a bodybuilding pose next time :D In my defense I am no bodybuilder :eek: Always feels weird getting pics taken and I just do anything really so look a mess. I never like front double bi-cep due to my height and it makes me feel narrow but will do that next time. That way your spot on and you will be able to see my progress alot better.

Got back from the gym a few hours ago and still completely destroyed. Just gonna concentrate on getting in alot of good food for the next few hours. I usually do hams before quads but changed it around. Looking forward to doing some stiff leg deadlifts etc as my back is starting to feel better.

I done quads and hams... only had 45 mins so I blasted through it...

Leg Extensions... 3 warm up sets of 30 reps
DB Lunges... 2 sets of 15 reps either side
Walking DB Lunges... 3 sets of of 15 reps either side (6 sets total) going up in weight to 30kg db's.
Leg Press Machine... 2 sets of 20 reps moving up. 10 sets of 25 reps with full weight rack using different foot positions each set... ranging from high sumo press to low with feet together. Rest periods of 20-30 secs so basically was a mess by the end of this and had to pull myself up the stairs for my next exercise.
Lying Leg Curls... 3 sets of 15 reps... 4 sets of 10 reps with 10-20 partials
Leg Extensions... 7 sets of 25-15 reps going up in weight to full weight rack... moving forward to shorten quad muscle on some sets.

Alot of sets in such a short time. Some sets I literally had 10 secs rest. Covered in sweat by the end... literally like I had just jumped into a pool :eek:

2moro is a day off but I will be doing calf raises at home. I go away with Barbie on Sat till Monday for a break. Gonna go the fair, beach etc. The hotel also has a gym and spa so will be trying that out throughout our stay.

Just got back from a great trip with Barbie to Blackpool. We went Sat to Mon and went the fair, beach, shops etc. Just nice getting away for a change. The hotel had a gym and spa so I ended up going Sat day and Monday morning. The gym was small and didn't really have any leg equipment so I just done random workouts. The spa was great and I enjoyed the sauna and steamroom. Below is a brief outline of my workouts...

Sat
Flat Barbell Chest Press... 7 sets of 25-15 reps going up in weight
Incline DB Press... 5 sets of 15 reps going up in weight
Seated Lateral Raises... 3 sets of 20 reps going up in weight
Standing DB Rear Delt Swings... 3 sets of 20-15 reps going up in weight
Incline Bench DB Rear Delt Flyes... 4 sets of 20-15 reps going up in weight
Machine Shoulder Press (hammer grip)... 5 sets of 20-15 reps going up in weight
Tri-cep Dip Machine... 4 sets of 20 reps going up in weight
Lying Tri-cep Extension... 2 sets of 15 reps each side
Standing DB Curls... 3 sets of 20-15 reps going up in weight
Hammer Curls... 3 sets of 20-15 reps going up in weight

Mon
Leg Extensions supersetted with Walking Lunges... 3 sets of approx 15 reps for each
Walking Lunges for approx 15 reps for 3 sets
Leg Entensions supersetted with Lying Leg Curls... 3 sets of 15 reps for each
Lying Leg Curls... 3 sets of 15 reps with 10 partials at the end. Then final set of 15 reps with 32 partials (failure)
Hip Adductor Machine... 4 sets of 25 reps going up in weight
Incline Bench low DB Rows (Hammer Grip)... 4 sets of 20-15 reps
Machine Pullover... 6 sets of 20 reps going up in weight
Skull Crushers... 3 sets of 20 reps
Standing Tri-cep Extension... 2 sets of 20 reps each side
Standing DB Curl supersetted with Hammer Curl... 3 sets of 15 reps of each
Standing DB Curl drop set.... 17 reps... 12 reps and 7 reps
Hammer Curl drop set... 19 reps... 12 reps... 6 reps

Die has been bad over the weekend :D In the hotel I would start each day with a full english breakfast. Taking it easy that would be 5 pieces of bacon, 5 whole eggs, Fried bread, mushrooms, tomatoes, black pudding and baked beans. Then I would have a big plate full of fruit such as grapefruit, peach, apricot, orange etc. Wash that down with a few glasses of fruit juice (orange, apple, grapefruit etc) and tea and coffee. I had that both days in the hotel. Throughout the days some of the things I had were sweets, carrot cake, ice cream, chinese takeaway, footlong subway, pasta, pizza, coconut macaroons in double cream, fruit, protein powder etc.

Funny thing is I actually look good for me after all of that. Added to that I have been eating plenty of carbs before going away too. The main reason and I have highlighted in the past is stopping those crap fake gold edition kigs. I thought I would take them to get my moneys worth but all they did was make me hold water around my waist and obviously had no gh in them. Those claims of ruining your physique may have been true. These genotec avar at 90mg per day are incredible. Just using them and 1ml test per week. I done 1ml last Monday and just been having 30mg test p each day. But now I have stopped the test p and will just do another 1ml test e tonight. I plan to do 1/2 ml every Mon and Thurs starting next week.

Feel really good about things. Looking forward to going the gym 2moro and hitting it hard. Gonna buy more tupperware and start making meals the night before. I will just start with 3 meals per night for now and just add in others during the day and some shakes too. I will rotate chicken with fish each day... added to that will be rice or sweetcorn... with mixed vegetables too. They will be drizzled in coconut or olive oil depending upon protein source used. I will have some shakes with oats/fruit too and a few other bits. Just keeping things at a minimal level for now.... but very balanced.

I will be cruising on 250mg malay test e after the avar. I was planning on using primo but due to finances I have decided to cghange to npp. However for what I want this will be better imo. Really looking forward to it. It will be the highest amount I have used at 800mg test e/c and 800mg npp. I plan to throw in alot of good meals with that. I may even use insulin for the first time but at a low amount. I will also add in 50-100mg adrol during the blast. If I can afford it rips at a few IU per day... maybe 5IU tops. Just concentrating on the basic most effective things now due to my budget. No point with all the add ons for now. High dosed test and nandrolone with some insulin and I think I can easy get over 260 in decent condition.

Have a good week everyone :)

Yesterday I done chest and tri-ceps...

Incline DB Press... 2 sets of 25 reps to warm up (waiting for smith machine)
Incline Smith Press...6 sets of 25-15 reps going up in weight... upto 120kg to failure (15 reps)
Decline Barbell Press... 3 sets of 25-20 reps
Pec Deck... supersetted 3 sets of 15 reps with low, high and side grip 4 times so 12 sets total
Chest Dips... 3 sets of 20-15 reps
Tri-cep Extensions... 2 sets of 25 reps
Skull Crushers... 3 sets of 20-15 reps... final set using rest pause roughly 15, 9, 8, 6, 6, 3, none :D
Rope Pulldowns... 3 sets of approx 15 reps
Underhand tri-cep extensions... 3 sets of approx 20 reps each side
Tri-cep Extensions... 3 sets of 20-15 reps

Lots of fast paced sets to get a good pump here. 2moro will be back, bi-ceps and calves.

I always feel good but had a short down period today. It was down to not eating enough (my fault). I had 5 whole eggs and pineapple for breakfast so good there. Then I had a whey and oats shake pre training. But I rushed to work and only had a chicken mayo sandwich (I bought) so not good at all. About 3 hours into work started getting cold sweats and no energy in my legs. I felt like I was gonna faith and was shaking all over. Basically like hypo (not that I have ever done insulin). I was hydrated... so all the food and maybe abit of anxiety.

I have started having coffee (1 cup) most days and have been fine but surprisingly since coming off the tren etc my anxiety has gone up abit. This 99% is me using some hcg which is simply not for me. I tried it 6 months ago and got very anxious. Tried again recently feeling great for ages and get anxious again. I literally feel it the following day when I wake up so I threw that away. I also came off prami so might be feeling slight withdrawals from that and my tren etc.

So the fast paced workout and lack of food post workout and straight to hard work (very active in my job) are the reasons to me. I will make sure I have lots of good nutrition post workout from now on and be careful with the caffeine just to help matters.

I just wanted to binge when I got in so had alsorts. I had cottage pie (beef mince). My graze box arrived today. Just a company in this country thats sends snacks (only small). I only get it every fortnight but this time I had it all when I got in. 4 small boxes...

- pineapple, lime infused sultanas and fair trade sour mango
- summer berry flapjack
- pineapple, mango and banana coins
- cherry tomato, basil and Puglian pesto focaccia

Then I had a coconut yoghurt and ice cream. Not like me but feel good for it. I am redeeming myself alittle as later I had my prepared (last night) meal of chicken, pasta and sweetcorn with olive oil and lemon juice drizzled over. I will have another coconut yoghurt with protein shake now. Then another chicken dish (the same as before). I will be cooking fish, wild rice and mixed vegetables later so will have one of them and prepare 2 for 2moro. I will probably finish with a protein shake before bed... might add some nuts too.

Last edited:
Damn just totalling up things I have had close to 900g carbs today :eek: The rice is 100g. The pasta is 100g easy. The coconut yoghurts are 75g each. The pineapple about 60g. 50g sugar in my tea in the day. Cottage pie was small at 50g (probably abit more). Sweetcorn easy 50g each time etc etc.

I forgot about having blueberries too but they are nothing... probably 10-15g. Didn't add in ice cream either... had alot :D

Protein must be about 450g as I have 60g in shakes and probably 80g in my chicken meals. Fat is not that low either with my 5 whole eggs, 24g in each coconut yoghurt, olive oil, coconut oil, beef mince etc.

I have ate alot today :eek:

Just done back (with rear delts) and bi-ceps with abs at the end...

Incline Bench DB Rear Delt Flyes... 3 sets of 15 reps
Reverse Pec Deck... 7 sets of 10-35 reps... moving up in weight then back down with 35 reps to finish
Lat Pulldown... 3 sets of 20 reps going up in weight
Machine Rows... 5 sets of 15 reps going up in weight
Incline Bench DB Rows (low pull)... 4 sets of 15 reps going up in weight
Lat Pulls... 6 sets of 20-15 reps going up in weight
Standing Cable Crossover Curls... 4 sets of 20-15 reps going up in weight
Seated DB Curls... 3 sets of 15 reps
Rope Bi-cep Pulls... supersetted with following 2 exercises with no rest in between.... 3 sets of approx 15 reps
Cable Curls... 3 sets of approx 15 reps
Standing DB Hammer Curls... 3 sets of approx 15 reps
Reverse Curls... 3 sets of 20 reps
Cable Twists... 1 set either side for 25 reps each supersetted with machine crunches for 25 reps... 4 supersets

Felt good today. Obviously not gonna be eating like I did yesterday as that is a good way to get fat... especially on 250mg test as I will be dropping the avar very soon. Have a good day everyone :)

Purposely having alittle break from the gym to give my body/cns a rest. Been feeling crap the last few days which is very rare for me. My anxiety has come back too. Quite amusing really that on tren I was fine and off it having problems. I will be fine soon though. What is also amusing is on tren my sleep was fine and had no issues and off it having alot of issues... thats due to it being hot here of a night recently. I need to get in a better routine too.

I have come off everything too excluding the trt (1ml test e)... that needs more time to come into effect. I couldn't be bothered pinning test p everyday anymore so cut that abit short so need a few more weeks before the longer ester comes into best effect.

I have got quite a few things sorted the last few days too. I will sort out my new training routine tonight too. Gonna start incorporating more bodyparts each day in the gym with lower volume for each.

Diet hasn't been good the last few days as I have no money at all. Our trip away was great and worth it but it has left me very short. But I get paid soon and started earning alittle more (more hours in work) so such problems shouldn't exist in the future.

All in all a rough week but nothing major and looking forward to getting back into things. I will go the gym 2moro and do legs with shoulders :)

Purposely having alittle break from the gym to give my body/cns a rest. Been feeling crap the last few days which is very rare for me. My anxiety has come back too. Quite amusing really that on tren I was fine and off it having problems. I will be fine soon though. What is also amusing is on tren my sleep was fine and had no issues and off it having alot of issues... thats due to it being hot here of a night recently. I need to get in a better routine too.

I have come off everything too excluding the trt (1ml test e)... that needs more time to come into effect. I couldn't be bothered pinning test p everyday anymore so cut that abit short so need a few more weeks before the longer ester comes into best effect.

I have got quite a few things sorted the last few days too. I will sort out my new training routine tonight too. Gonna start incorporating more bodyparts each day in the gym with lower volume for each.

Diet hasn't been good the last few days as I have no money at all. Our trip away was great and worth it but it has left me very short. But I get paid soon and started earning alittle more (more hours in work) so such problems shouldn't exist in the future.

All in all a rough week but nothing major and looking forward to getting back into things. I will go the gym 2moro and do legs with shoulders :)

It's good to take a break bro, just not a long one lol. What's funny is, after I miss a cpl days I feel I look a bit bigger, guess its with all the rest ;)

Hang tough El!!! Best wishes to u bro

Rock

It's good to take a break bro, just not a long one lol. What's funny is, after I miss a cpl days I feel I look a bit bigger, guess its with all the rest ;)

Hang tough El!!! Best wishes to u bro

Rock

Thanks matey. I feel good about things. I have leaned out and will do so abit more in the next few weeks. To be honest I could have done abit better with leaning out but wasn't 100% with things and was abit scared about losing too much size... mainly due to being on a fairly low dose and not having alot of funds to fllow the diet I wanted. In the future when I cut I will be 100% with everything... in addition I will be increasing my dose to get maximum effect.

In a few months I am gonna do my largest blast to date with tonnes of quality nutrition so I see alot of progress to be made.

I will be going the gym 2moro so only 5 days break but it has done me good. I think everyone should have alittle break every so often. Gonna hit it hard now :D

Last edited:
I forgot the gym shut at 9 and not 10 and got there at 8:15 :banghead::D But it was fine cos I blasted through a quad and ham workout. It was good to get back in. I was destroyed afterwards... could barely move... I walked home and normally it would take 15mins and it took well over 30mins. I feel really good just wiped out. I done...

Leg Extensions... warm up sets
Lying Leg Curls... 3 sets of 15 reps, 2 set of 15 reps with 10 partials, 1 set of 10 reps with 30 partials
Stiff Leg DB Deadlifts... 5 sets of 20 reps going up in weight each set
Hanging DB Leg Curls... I tried these for the first time but didn't feel right. Height etc was fine just the db in my feet felt awkward. Ended up just lowering to a 5kg db and repping some out but need to try these again when I have more time.
Leg Press... 5 sets of 20 reps going up to full weight rack. Then final set to complete failure using rest pauses... managed approx 24, 12, 6,6,5,5,2... done :eek:
Smith Squats... just done 15kg either side (back) and performed various sets (5 I think) of 15 reps of very deep squats. I had minimum rest in between sets so this was hard.
Leg Press (different model)... 5 sets of 20-15 reps mainly using a wide stance... finishing off with feet together.

I felt good as my back was fine with the stiff leg deadlifts. I will up my weights with squats now (gradually) and have them as my main leg exercise so will start performing them earlier in my routine.

My old gym should be opening up again (hopefully). I was told the end of August. My current gym is good and very cheap but my old one has pretty much everything you need. The db's go up to more than double my current gyms. It has lots of hammer strength stuff plus a 45 degree leg press I can load with plates. It is much better suited for my goals so hopefully I can go back soon. My current gym is payed for the year so I will still go as their smith machine is really good and a few other pieces.

Today I done Chest, Shoulders with squats and a few mins of calves...

Decline Barbell Press... 4 sets of 20 reps
Chest Dips... 3 sets to failure
Incline Barbell Press... 4 sets of 20-12 reps going up in weight
Seated DB Shoulder Press... 4 sets of 20 reps going up in weight
Upright Row (wide grip)... 3 sets of 15 reps
DB Shrugs... 1 set to failure (27 reps)... 3 sec hold at the top
Squats... 4 sets of 20-15 reps going up in weight
Calf Press... 3 sets of 25 reps

Felt good today. Basically gonna do squats every gym day for the next 2 weeks. Just alittle blast and not going silly in weight.

I am gonna start pushing it soon with the decline and flat bench (and everything else). Playing around with rep ranges and pushing to failure so will need a spotter. At the moment I very rarely use a spotter and have just been playing about with high volume. Obviously my training is changing soon and I will be doing low volume for each bodypart (4-8 sets to failure) and high frequency (2-3 times weekly). For the next few weeks just gonna train like I did today. Looking forward to the next few months and my new training :)

Earlier I trained Back (with rear delts), Bi-ceps and Tri-ceps with squats to finish...

Incline Bench Rear Delt Flyes... 2 sets of 15 reps... 3rd set to failure (17 reps)
Flat Bench Rear Delt Raises... 1 set of 20 reps for each side
Reverse Pec Deck... 1 set to failure (23 reps)
Incline Bench DB Rows... 2 sets of 15 reps... 3rd set to failure (21 reps)
Standing Lat Pulls... 3 sets of 15 reps... 4th set to failure (17 reps)
Standing Cable Crossover Curls... 3 sets of 15 reps
Tri-cep Extensions... 2 sets of 20 reps
Hammer Curls... 1 set (drop set) to failure... 16, 11, 6 and a few partial reps
Skull Crushers... 1 set of 15 reps... 2nd set to failure using rest pause 15, 7, 7, 5, 2 reps
Reverse Curls... 1 set to failure (16 reps)
Squats... 5 sets of 15 reps

Really good workout today. I pushed it but not to complete failure on the squats. This due to back injury so I used a light weight (doing it every gym day too). Plus no spotter etc but I did push it hard. Could barely walk afterwards. I felt good just exhausted walking home but threw out alittle... I put that down to the shake I had pre workout.

Will probably do legs next time with some abs. Currently on 250mg malay test e per week. I might get a nitrix oxide product to give me a good boost... humanofort product too.

Last edited:
Earlier I trained legs...

Lying Leg Curls... 2 sets of 15 reps, 3rd set of 20 reps, 4th set of 19 (failure) and about 15 partials (complete failure :D)
Stiff Leg DB Deadlifts... 4 sets of 15 reps
Sumo Squats... 4 sets of 15 reps
Leg Press... 3 sets of 20 reps, 4th set of 27 reps (failure)
Leg Extensions... 1 set of about 20 reps (failure)
Calf Press on leg press machine... 3 sets of 20 reps, 4th set of 29 reps (failure)
Standing Calf Raises... 3 sets of 20-40 reps
Calf Press Machine... 2 sets of 15 reps, 3rd set of 22 reps (failure)

I should add I perform all my calf exercises with my shoes off to get a better stretch. I had a really good workout today and my legs felt it afterwards.

Looking forward to getting paid soon as been poor and my diet has been effected big time. Some days been eating next to nothing (literally 100-150g protein some days). But I look at the positives in everything and atleast my waist is about 4 inches smaller now compared to a few months ago :D

I have drew up the first stage of my new training routine so will post that later or in the next few days. I am really excited about trying it and eating all the food I plan. I am gonna up my previous highest dosage too and do everything 100% so looking forward to getting huge :)

Have a good day everyone... off to have fish with atleast 200g carbs (I need them) and I have a whole watermelon I don't see existing by 2moro morning :eek:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear