over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2013 AUEXIS TRANSFORMATION PICS HERE!!

juicyjay

Registered
This is the one and only official thread for the before and after pics of the contestants. Everyone MUST take the pic with a current months issue magazine or current date's newspaper in the picture, or holding it in your hand, etc. Anyone without proof that pic is current will not be eligible. All contestants must have pics posted on this thread NO LATER than midnight on January 16th 2013.

Heres my pics, as you can see I am deep into the land of bloof. Hopefully I can escape and get shredded, either way the challenge will be fun.

Stats: 5'7 220 pounds

Attachments

• GEDC0002.jpg
    GEDC0002.jpg
    282.6 KB · Views: 1,293
  • GEDC0003.jpg
    GEDC0003.jpg
    289 KB · Views: 930
  • GEDC0005.jpg
    GEDC0005.jpg
    288.9 KB · Views: 1,335
  • GEDC0009.jpg
    GEDC0009.jpg
    286.6 KB · Views: 800
  • GEDC0008.jpg
    GEDC0008.jpg
    283.8 KB · Views: 974
my fat outta shape quadriplegic ass

20130111_222624.jpg

20130111_222728-1.jpg

20130111_222814-1.jpg

20130111_222900-1.jpg

Ok Im in... 6' 241 weighed in this morning. Just recently lost about 50 pounds then gained 10 back over the holidays.. Goal here is to lose another 30 so this contest will be a big motivation for me.
The newspaper in the photo is Colin Kaepernick whoopin up on Green Bay so that should suffice as far as when the photo was taken Good luck bros!

Attachments

• contest.jpg
    contest.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 797
  • contest2.jpg
    contest2.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 715
Last edited:
This is me this morning. You can look on my log to see that it was posted today in my sig. Will do one tomorrow probably too holding a news paper or start a log here/continue the one I have running.

6'1" 235 pounds currently. 21 years old.

Attachments

• 20130114_125546.jpg
    20130114_125546.jpg
    291.9 KB · Views: 2,410
Just a quick question for those that have posted pics... are you all natty or just starting out at this game or coming back from a long break?

Trt for a while and b12 inj gonna add in extras though

Quick you have 2 more days left to eat every bit of crap you can. McDonalds for breakfast, lunch and dinner. No sun/sunbeds and make sure your pushing your stomach out as far as humanly possible for your starting pics :D

Last edited:
Just a quick question for those that have posted pics... are you all natty or just starting out at this game or coming back from a long break?

Been experimenting with aas for a little over a year, before that natural. Saved up for almost 6 months for some gh and it just came in so hopefully it can give me a little fat burning help.

Im pretty new. Ive done a few cycles but never had my diet down until this last year. Did a 10 week cutting cycle and got what I felt were great results (prop, tren, mast). For this contest I am considering going with some GH at 2iu a day. Not 100% sure yet. I know I can do some pretty great work without it. Im committed and focused. Eating right and doing two 60 minute cardio sessions per day

For the love of God, can you guys please try to re-size your pics and re-post them lol. Also, some people are not showing a magazine or current newspaper in their pics either. We do not have spare time to look back thru recent logs of yours or anything like that, YOU need to prove to US in THESE PICS, that they are current. Those who have already posted without them, fine, but all future pics MUST HAVE either a current month's(january 2013) magazine or a current date's newspaper in it and BE VISIBLE. Not trying to be a dick here, but the rules were very simple and if we are giving away free product, that means we are essentially giving away our own $$$. We will not give away free things to those who do not respect us enough to follow the rules or who are just too lazy. I have pinned 100mg of tren ace daily for the past 5 days starting my prep for this contest, so that may be the issue here as well, lol, but either way, just please follow the rules guys. :D

Will post a resized pic tomorrow with date from paper! And I just started a cruise, done two blasts and thats it. Going to start one more in 3 weeks and then run a hard PCT and come off for a few months. So far only used Test, small amount of EQ in first cycle, and dbol.

Sorry have to do everything from my phone it's not letting me resize or delete my post

JROD, your wheels are sick bro! I assume you had to have those custom made? I was in rehab sales for 12 years and worked with all kinds of chairs but never seen something like that.

weight 200 lb @ 5'6 on HRT , cjc , ghrp

Attachments

• photo-11.JPG
    photo-11.JPG
    126.2 KB · Views: 818
  • photo-10.JPG
    photo-10.JPG
    142.1 KB · Views: 672
  • photo-9.JPG
    photo-9.JPG
    126.1 KB · Views: 606
  • photo-8.JPG
    photo-8.JPG
    106.1 KB · Views: 575
  • photo-7.JPG
    photo-7.JPG
    107.9 KB · Views: 631
maybe we should all run logs? might be a good way to hold each other accountable and probably help motivate us all at the same time. What do you guys think?

maybe we should all run logs? might be a good way to hold each other accountable and probably help motivate us all at the same time. What do you guys think?

thats fine with me but I really don't like to post every meal,body parts trained,reps, weights and all that jazz , but if you want it done , I will try my best to adapt to the changes

Sounds like a good idea. I agree with bulldog though, every tiny detail isn't a must, but maybe log workouts, weight gained or lost, how you're feeling, etc would be good.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity