over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2013 Physique Olympia Predictions

would love to see Jamie win for sure, just cuz she's a member of our community, but JULIANA MALACARNE looks tough to beat, girl has major size and solid conditioning, can't see the midsection too well in her pics tho.

Since I'm not aware of any of the other competitors, I'm behind Jamie. Unless DLB is in this division.. Then I change my vote ;)

Upset they don't have Jamie in the predictions on that link at all. I hope she goes in there and kills it! Sure they're veterans in the sport but they haven't stepped on stage with Jamie yet :headbang:

Speaking of the women, I love the fact that for the first time in my life I actually care about watching women's physique.

DLB and her husband have done a phenomenal job of creating a huge following online with the vids and flagnorfail brand of clothing. Plus as I stated in the other thread my gf is absolutely obsessed so I've been following along with her for months. It's been crazy to see her transform into a complete mutant (a very sexy mutant) and I love the fact she still has a very feminine face and voice. This is what women's bodybuilding should be imo. Btw is she still working with Farah??

Plus watching Jamie transform has been incredible as well. She came on here and did a complete 180 and left the competition in the dust. I can't freakin wait to see these girls battle it out. It's gonna be awesome.

The thing I love most about women's physique is it gives people like me and my gf a women's division to really enjoy and follow. I can't stand women's bodybuilding, it's more like some kind of transgendered freak show. Bikini sucks, most boring shit to watch ever and nothing impressive at all. Every girl I know seems to believe they're a bikini competitor. All ex party girls with extremely insecure personalities (the ones I know). Figure just isn't as fun. It's missing the freaky conditioning.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 2

What the hell is that ball on DLB's thigh? Scar tissue from site injecting? Juliana does look very impressive.

I have to agree with jay_dub. Bikini is he stupidest waste of a show and no idea why they do it. What's next a class for girls bigger than bikini but smaller than physique? I mean really juicing for a bikini contest? Just crazy and it's spreading like a virus in my gym that is not known to produce people who compete.

But my real confusion is physique. What's that? Girls who don't want to take bucket loads of juice or don't have what it takes to compete in bodybuilding?

Reminds me of figure and how all the bodybuilding girls started getting smaller and doing figure. As a judge I would have absolutely no clue what they are looking for because a few of them look just like they could compete up against someone Valentina Chapenga(sp?) Way too confusing but they look much more appealing than the transsexual looking bodybuilders.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
I have to agree with jay_dub. Bikini is he stupidest waste of a show and no idea why they do it. What's next a class for girls bigger than bikini but smaller than physique? I mean really juicing for a bikini contest? Just crazy and it's spreading like a virus in my gym that is not known to produce people who compete.

But my real confusion is physique. What's that? Girls who don't want to take bucket loads of juice or don't have what it takes to compete in bodybuilding?

Reminds me of figure and how all the bodybuilding girls started getting smaller and doing figure. As a judge I would have absolutely no clue what they are looking for because a few of them look just like they could compete up against someone Valentina Chapenga(sp?) Way too confusing but they look much more appealing than the transsexual looking bodybuilders.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I sort of agree it's all confusing. I do think the bikini girls are hot, but it looks like all the classes are juicing these days which is gross. I wouldn't want my girl doing male hormones.

Speaking of the women, I love the fact that for the first time in my life I actually care about watching women's physique.

DLB and her husband have done a phenomenal job of creating a huge following online with the vids and flagnorfail brand of clothing. Plus as I stated in the other thread my gf is absolutely obsessed so I've been following along with her for months. It's been crazy to see her transform into a complete mutant (a very sexy mutant) and I love the fact she still has a very feminine face and voice. This is what women's bodybuilding should be imo. Btw is she still working with Farah??

Plus watching Jamie transform has been incredible as well. She came on here and did a complete 180 and left the competition in the dust. I can't freakin wait to see these girls battle it out. It's gonna be awesome.

The thing I love most about women's physique is it gives people like me and my gf a women's division to really enjoy and follow. I can't stand women's bodybuilding, it's more like some kind of transgendered freak show. Bikini sucks, most boring shit to watch ever and nothing impressive at all. Every girl I know seems to believe they're a bikini competitor. All ex party girls with extremely insecure personalities (the ones I know). Figure just isn't as fun. It's missing the freaky conditioning.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 2

She is still working with Farah

be cool to see Jamie Pinder win. They didn't have much to say against her physique, only posing. Aside from her on PM, it would be nuts to see someone that new to the pro division take a win at the O.

The current Womens Physique is equal to the Ms. Olympia competitors of the Cory Everson era, the Bikini Division is about equal to the Rachel Mclish era, and the current Ms. Olympia, well that's on a whole other level completely now.

Looks like Tycie might win. I see her in the gym from time to time, amazing physique and determination.

Big surprise. She looked good, but far from the best on that stage. The top five is filled with inconsistent competitors which leaves me beyond confused. I hope they place more fairly in the future, but I guess I forget that there are more politics in bodybuilding than in politics themselves. DLB won this competition the moment she qualified.

Yep.

This is a bad example of judging (IMO) but they were setting the example of what they prefer in the category. That leaves some competitors in limbo because they couldn't move up to compete with the likes of Iris and Alina but will get scored badly in Physique.

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear